It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to: karl 12
Yep catalina channel I believe.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Plenty of highly unusual UFO/USO reports from the area in this presentation bud - also a pretty freaky 1954 CV Lundy Island account below (can't remember if it's been posted on this thread before).

Here is a remarkable story published in the Speyerer Tagespost [German newspaper - Speyer Daily News–CF-], dated 8 Nov. 1954, & translated by the A.S.R.

Three British submarines returned to Plymouth after manoeuvres held off the coast of Bristol. The Commander, Captain Chelwan, reported to his Admiral that he had seen ‘flying saucers’ floating on the sea approximately 11 nautical miles south of Lundy Island. He was able to take two photographs showing the objects. The research organisation for U.F.O.’s, formed about a year ago in London and attached to the High Command (Oberkommando), confiscated the films by the Admiral’s request and decided that they will be studied, evaluated, and released for publication at a later date. In the meantime, Captain Chelwan has been ordered to treat his encounter with the U.F.O.’s as a military secret and to instruct his officers and men accordingly.

Before this order was imposed, however, a newspaper man obtained a five-minute interview with Captain Chelwan. Here is the Captain’s story:

‘We surfaced near Lundy Island, and on opening the hatch, my engineer and I noticed, about a mile southwest, two silvery discs floating on the sea. As the sun was shining on the ripples, I thought at first that it was a light reflection, but presently we both heard a buzzing sound. We quickly grabbed our binoculars and examined the objects. They were shaped like a disc slightly elevated in the middle and had no windows, portholes, or other apertures. The elevated middle portion was stationery, but the flat outside portion, surrounding the middle portion like a collar, rotated slowly on the water

‘We thought the objects measured approximately 100 feet across; the middle portion appeared to be not bigger than one-tenth of the whole disc. The outer portion, surrounding the centre piece, appeared not to be attached to it, as there was a gap between them measuring about two feet.

‘I must say we were very much surprised at the sight of these objects, and officers and men crowded the deck staring as if they were hypnotised. As the whole ‘show’ took only about 30 seconds, it was impossible to form a sober judgment. Their origin seems to be a puzzle; technically they seem far above anything we know. Obviously we all thought immediately that they were flying saucers. I intended to give an order to go at them full steam and if possible get alongside them, but the buzzing sound became higher and more urgent until the pitch was so high that it could not be heard any longer. The two discs mounted horizontally, turned sideways at about 300 feet, and disappeared in twenty seconds at a speed which I estimate to have been about 2,000 m.p.h., from the vision of our binoculars. At the same time a reddish glow surrounded the objects.’

The British Admiralty declared that the sighting is to be treated seriously, and the evaluation of it will take some time.

link

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
John Keel on the cheeky agenda of USOs - 1966 letter to APRO's Jim and Coral Lorenzen:

www.johnkeel.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Plenty of highly unusual UFO/USO reports from the area in this presentation bud - also a pretty freaky 1954 CV Lundy Island account below (can't remember if it's been posted on this thread before).

Here is a remarkable story published in the Speyerer Tagespost [German newspaper - Speyer Daily News–CF-], dated 8 Nov. 1954, & translated by the A.S.R.

Three British submarines returned to Plymouth after manoeuvres held off the coast of Bristol. The Commander, Captain Chelwan, reported to his Admiral that he had seen ‘flying saucers’ floating on the sea approximately 11 nautical miles south of Lundy Island. He was able to take two photographs showing the objects. The research organisation for U.F.O.’s, formed about a year ago in London and attached to the High Command (Oberkommando), confiscated the films by the Admiral’s request and decided that they will be studied, evaluated, and released for publication at a later date. In the meantime, Captain Chelwan has been ordered to treat his encounter with the U.F.O.’s as a military secret and to instruct his officers and men accordingly.

Before this order was imposed, however, a newspaper man obtained a five-minute interview with Captain Chelwan. Here is the Captain’s story:

‘We surfaced near Lundy Island, and on opening the hatch, my engineer and I noticed, about a mile southwest, two silvery discs floating on the sea. As the sun was shining on the ripples, I thought at first that it was a light reflection, but presently we both heard a buzzing sound. We quickly grabbed our binoculars and examined the objects. They were shaped like a disc slightly elevated in the middle and had no windows, portholes, or other apertures. The elevated middle portion was stationery, but the flat outside portion, surrounding the middle portion like a collar, rotated slowly on the water

‘We thought the objects measured approximately 100 feet across; the middle portion appeared to be not bigger than one-tenth of the whole disc. The outer portion, surrounding the centre piece, appeared not to be attached to it, as there was a gap between them measuring about two feet.

‘I must say we were very much surprised at the sight of these objects, and officers and men crowded the deck staring as if they were hypnotised. As the whole ‘show’ took only about 30 seconds, it was impossible to form a sober judgment. Their origin seems to be a puzzle; technically they seem far above anything we know. Obviously we all thought immediately that they were flying saucers. I intended to give an order to go at them full steam and if possible get alongside them, but the buzzing sound became higher and more urgent until the pitch was so high that it could not be heard any longer. The two discs mounted horizontally, turned sideways at about 300 feet, and disappeared in twenty seconds at a speed which I estimate to have been about 2,000 m.p.h., from the vision of our binoculars. At the same time a reddish glow surrounded the objects.’

The British Admiralty declared that the sighting is to be treated seriously, and the evaluation of it will take some time.

link

Cheers.

I'm speculating that the "reddish glow surrounded the objects" is a magnetically contained plasma of some sort.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Sourced by CC

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
1942! That must have been a high speed search!

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
wonder where the little island outpost was, my guess would be either the isle of Wight or maybe one of the forts in the Solent as he had said about an AA battery. a reply to: karl 12

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yes indeed

Here's another extremely strange UFO/USO account from October, 1962 during Operation Dominic.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

May 17, 2021 -

"Leaked video appears to show UFO near Navy ship off San Diego, California."

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Preston describes some very strange USO cases here mate.

Unidentified Submersible Objects! UFOs aren't only flying around in our skies. They are also swimming around in our oceans, in our lakes and other bodies of water, perhaps in large numbers. A UFO becomes a USO the instant it hits the water and disappears beneath the surface. What are USOs doing in our oceans? How many of them are there? Where are they going and why are they down there? Until recently, there hasn't been very much research into USO activity. Now, however, there are hundreds of documented cases.

This video presents five USO cases involving high strangeness, including:

--Four teenagers encounter a USO in Lake Hamilton, Arkansas and experience an episode of missing time.

--A young couple boating on Lake Miccosukee in Florida watch a UFO dive into the water and head straight for them, underwater.

--A married couple vacationing in the Bahamas find themselves targeted by a massive USO which swims directly under their boat.

--A man and woman walking along the California coast in Mendocino see a UFO dive into the water, and then later, watch it rise up and fly away.

--Three people attending a dinner party in Aptos, California watch a USO emerge from the ocean, fly over to the local Moss Landing power plant, and then do something which leaves them all speechless.

USOs are being seen all over our planet. It's time we start investigating these strange accounts and learn what secrets are hidden beneath the surface of our oceans, lakes and rivers.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Also a Russian documentary below which claims some rather interesting USO incidents (subtitles included).

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Thank you so much for this amazing post! I have spent the last 3 week reading it nightly, finally in it entirety. So much good info in here that is quite interesting and aligns with current modern info releases. With the Earth being roughly 30% Land and 70% Water and with an intelligent population of 7 Billion+ on that 30% of Land I have no doubt we are dealing with an intelligent species out of the oceans. Thank you again for sharing

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yo mate...a bit off-topic, but:

In case you haven't seen this one "Creatures of Light" --- That will help some people verify creatures when they encounter underwater "light capable" sea creatures.

Who knows??? Maybe some of these ET creatures --- who visit our planet --- are also biologically light capable; "compared to our own dim species."

Here: www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/video/creatures-of-light

www.pbs.org...

edit on 29-7-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 29-7-2021 by Erno86 because: added link

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diacobini

I have spent the last 3 week reading it nightly, finally in it entirety.

Full credit to you mate and SkyFloating really has done a great job in creating this thread - there's some fascinating info compiled which I suppose is all the more compelling when read in just a few sittings.

Don't know if you've read this book dealing with the cryptoterrestrial hypothesis but think you might find it an interesting one.

Yo dude thanks for the link and certainly think every avenue should be explored when trying to identify these objects.

Just a single eyewitness featured in the vid below but thought there was some pretty interesting close range testimony involving a strange object hovering just above the surface of the Pacific Ocean.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The subject of "USO's" has been finished and my research in the subject complete. My conclusions follow.

It is said life originated out of the oceans. I believe that to be true, but science is incapable of explain exactly how this is achieved.

Conclusion 1. Earth is a teraformed Planet. Starting approximately 70 million years ago large amounts of water were being added to our planet in stages, millions of years apart. (Age of ocean beds, and historical Oxygen content fluctuation, and condition of dinosaur bed discoveries)

Conclusion 2. Earths rotational direction has been adjusted multiple times in the past, to include its axis angle. (Direct physical scars on the ocean beds indicating contact with a physical spherical object)

Conclusion 3. The "Great Flood" did occur and was the last planetary adjustment caused by the reversal of the planets rotational direction. (Plethora of witness accounts detailing the event, and sunken cities being discovered continually.)

Conclusion 4. There is a most ancient semi aquatic species that have attained these abilities and knowledge and use this knowledge to their own advantage, keeping mankind in a state of perceptual ignorance, and as such, enslaved to the paradigms they have created for us.

USO's/UFO's is there technology to manipulate the paradigm they created, to enforce, adjust, the direction they wish mankind to collectively go. The tactics employed are deception, diversion, division, infighting, and the most diabolical, Physical impersonation. They have been known by mankind as the Ancient Gods, and have demanded we view them, and bow down to them in that manner.

They have always maintained their bases deep in the oceans, safe from observation and retaliation from us or other warring gods. This, is why so many witness accounts exist of strange abortions being seen "In the Water". I believe Octopus are of their genetic linage with double the DNA allowing for "Shape Shifting", and other abilities not afforded to mankind. Again, they did walk on land before the flood. But, the Flood was actually initiated as a defensive move when they realized mankind's intelligence was superior to their own and they felt their superiority was in jeopardy. It was also an attempt to erase their very existence from mankind's collective memories. You can not attack a enemy, that does not exist.

Off of the coast of Japan are a series of odd underwater structures. Expand your thinking..........

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Interesting take on things, thanks for your post.

Have you any links to the underwater structures? I'd be interested in seeing that.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I bow to no man...

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Slightly off topic but tangentially connected... the music of Drexciya is an ideal soundtrack for the subject.

The Drexciyan Mythology is also worth looking at when you fancy a break from heavy UFO research.
Never thought to bring it up before but also never seen them mentioned in relation to these things.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finnmac

Interesting take on things, thanks for your post.

Have you any links to the underwater structures? I'd be interested in seeing that.

A group of structures that generally display certain similarities with the group. Most all sit in a divot that appears as though these structures were dropped into place, displacing the ocean bed in the area in a circular manner. Some appear to have a annex object close by in the same divot. It may appear as though they are deposited asteroids or meteorites but the similarities within the group suggest to me, at least, is not the case, as they all appear to have the same round, flat appearance. They are all the same general size 3.5 - 4 miles in diameter.

They do not appear to be ocean mounds or volcanic in nature. I have not studied the rest of the planet for similar structures...

39°41'56.56"N 146°19'5.95"E
39° 8'2.52"N 146°28'37.31"E
38°57'51.76"N 147°24'16.27"E
38°26'46.92"N 146°43'52.91"E
37°40'47.78"N 148°11'54.03"E
37°18'12.80"N 147° 1'12.05"E
36°28'15.89"N 146°44'15.68"E
36° 4'21.28"N 146°53'38.13"E
35°40'13.96"N 146°33'19.88"E

Some do appear to be "Damaged".

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link