It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Subliminal Pictures CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
These are on CNN homepage pics:

www.cnn.com...

The first is of Joe Biden on left and Obama in middle, then a woman on the right.

There are 6 stars on the flag and 6 stripes.

Remember Operation Blackjack? 6 targets

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The next pic is 5 stripes on the flag behind Obama. This pic is when you click on more info on main CNN page.

5 stripes on the flag:

www.cnn.com...

Operation Blackjack 5 stars:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The 6 represents the number of false flags and the 5 is the new union formed.

Not to mention the headline says:

"Obama outlines ambitious agenda for 'lasting prosperity'" ..I wonder what the "ambitious agenda" means.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Someone if you can put the images up.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm no Obama expert....but you may be looking into this too much

IMO it is most likely nowt but a coincedence.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Could it be that Obama is really such an two faced evil soul ? His agenda might be well intended and most of it would be public , any real bad agenda would not be even mentioned. Until he is tested , and he will be tested , all you can do is wait and prepare.
Who would you rather be president ? I know its good to talk conspiracy , but he's the president and i doubt he has anything to do with any NWO type of events planned in the future. You had your chance to elect others and he seemed the best pick. What im trying to say is there's not much you can do about if now , if he wanted to cause chaos he could easily do so , but i think its the people behind the scenes who are the bad guys , the secret government.

These pictures are just random and what effect do you think these will have on the public if they are subliminal ?

Again i may not be informed enough to understand where you are going with this , but please tell me what you think of the situation.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Pssst...

Check out when Operation Dark Winter's drill happened... you guessed it.. June 22-
If you're gonna run an accurate drill.. you're gonna run a drill around the dates that would most effectively simulate the most 'suspected' time of said attacks. and when would 'terrorists' attack with bio-warfare? right after a bombing.. right when we're weak.

at least that's what happened with the anthrax scare right after 9/11.

also .. new news out now .. Obama said all Iraq troops out by August 22, 2010 ..

wow.. 2 months 2 late to be of any help over here?
or maybe that's a good thing.. at least they're "safer" in that "other" war zone?

man this is all too crazy to even comprehend.......

-

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
why reds stripes and no white stripes?

after all the white stripes wrote seven nation army, so, it should fit even more into your conspiracy thinking

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Maybe you're looking too much into it.

When I look at it I just see a worried look on his face or something. I'm not saying there is nothing there but I'm just saying I don't see any hidden messages.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There is masonic under tones to the first photo as well, he is being pictured between a man and woman , as a visual allegory of the pillars or columns of Jacin and Boaz. Just another overly paranoid esoteric researching conspiracy theorists opinion lol

new topics

top topics

join