It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Dalai Lama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I was looking for information on a teenager over in India/Tibet can't remember but he is believed to be the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama, or something like that. With the current Dalai Lama not dead I'm not sure how that works but no matter.

I can't give you much information but he went without food for some months and I heard at one point there was a pilgrimage type event where thousands went to see him.

Any links would be nice, not even sure if this is the right forum, but nothing seemed to quite fit.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DJones

Well the one im thinking about wasn’t called the young dalai lama he was called the reincarnated Buddha but I believe your still referring to the same person I am here....

But you said he went without food or water for months so you very well may be talking about the same person as me anyway here’s the thread I made about him.
Here

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ya it most likely is, isn't the Dalai Lama supposed to be the reincarnation of Buddha? I'm not sure you'd think Buddha wouldn't reincarnate.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DJones

Im not really sure on this tbh but i think the dalai lama is refred to as the living buddha although i'll have to look that up maybe.

Still the story of that teenager and what he has done is just incredible to say the least.

reincarnation of the Dalai Lama

Again i cant be sure but i think that the teenager is reffered to as the new buddha or the living buddha also so maybe thats where you got the information that he is the the reincarnation of the DL.

where did you get the info that he was the reincarnation of the DL?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Who knows, I haven't thought about him in a year but he popped into my head for whatever reason.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If memory serves the Dalai Lama is the reincarnated Buddha of Compassion.

Here's a brief biography.

Good luck with your studies.

new topics

top topics

join