It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Evidence, 9-11 was a inside Job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

I know that 9/11 was not an inside job....there thats the opening statement.

Long bearded Muslims did not get into (nor did they need to get into) any air traffic control center.

And yes, they got knives past security and onto the planes. Of course, the knives that they carried were sufficiently small enough that they met FAA rules that were in effect that day and were completely legal to be onboard.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kix

No, us zombies were pointing out that the claim by a previous poster was wrong.

You want to discuss thermite? Okay, show me the proof that there was thermite present, using a verifiable chain of custody of the evidence, which you cannot. Thermite has been discussed on ATS for several years now and each time it is pointed out that using it to bring down a building is not a feasible idea due to its charateristics.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

How about Obama said...
KSM said....
Witnesses on the ground said....

More appropriate would be to ask you to show me the proof that it was an inside job...

Without saying...

Alex Jones said
Rense said...
Johns said....
Ryan said....
etc.......

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

I know that 9/11 was not an inside job....there thats the opening statement.

Long bearded Muslims did not get into (nor did they need to get into) any air traffic control center.

And yes, they got knives past security and onto the planes. Of course, the knives that they carried were sufficiently small enough that they met FAA rules that were in effect that day and were completely legal to be onboard.

But your going on hearsay?

The government told you, the reality again.

So you believe?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

How about Obama said...
KSM said....

More appropriate would be to ask you to show me the proof that it was an inside job...

Without saying...

Alex Jones said
Rense said...
Johns said....
Ryan said....
etc.......

I don't read the bull on 9/11. I do not fall for the official government story. I don't believe in liars. Maybe you should consider it.

Also I don't and will never put my beliefs onto a plate in front of you just because someone said. I have intellegence and awareness of my own. I'm well capable of dicerning reality

Dont, and I will say it with a dare, put me in a position where the suggestion of my research and opinions come from others.

I'm not gullable and I'm not some lapdog i can assure you. I'm well aware of what is going on this planet.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

How about Obama said...
KSM said....

Without saying...

Alex Jones said
Rense said...
Johns said....
Ryan said....
etc.......

What did the witnesses say and what did Obama say?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You know whats going on huh? IMHO your postings show that you really do not know whats going on, nor do you want to know.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how the debunkers just won't address the pools of molten metal that set all this off in the first place? No, sooner get into discussions about whether Marvin Bush was related to Mr. Walker.

And, for the record, I was immediately suspicious when I saw the towers go down... something that tall doesn't fall into its own footprint without help. Then a couple of hours later when the media announced they'd found the "evidence" linking the attacks with AlQaeda in the trunk of a car in an airport... I mean, how did they do that so fast? Did they crack the trunk on every car in every airport in the NE USA?

And yet people find this nonsense plausible and rush to shore up the official story.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Its like watching people bang their own heads off a wall. 9/11 can't be discussed properly and you can see why. The evidence of it being committed by 19 arab muslims is non-existent. There are far too many coincidences and holes in the official story to make it so. The attacks suited Israel, Silverstein, the US Military Industrial Complex, Texas oil, and most certainly didn't favour any arab or muslim country or business no matter what anyone says. Who had foreknowledge of the attacks and made millions on the stock exchange? Who had the chance to destroy all this evidence and links to Israel while screaming on every news channel within an hour of the attacks that they knew muslims and OBL did it??

The video evidence of explosions is undeniable, the video of molten metal running down the building is undeniable, the super fast clearance of a crime scene was undeniable what does it take for people to see this? Those denying this seem to have their own agenda. What is wrong with asking for a proper investigation?

What of the 5 mossad that were arrested with filming equipment and a van that tested positve for bombs?

What about the bankrolling of the attacks by the pakistani ISI, a know CIA partner?

OBL and the bin laden families being so close to the Bush crime family and the fake videos of him 'admitting' the 9/11 attacks.

What about the anthrax attacks that came from FBI labs?

Oh yes, muslims in a cave could do all this to make americans level their country!!! Funny also that PNAC called for a new pearl harbour 2 years before it happened and all what they wanted has now happened, imperial conquest on a massive scale!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Funny how you have seemed to miss all the threads where the molten metal has been discussed appearantly. But, to recap, we know that there were fires in the bottom of the pile, we know that air was able to enter the bottom of the pile through the subway tunnels, we know that there was tons of aluminum used in the construction of the towers, and we know that the fires in the base of the pile were hot enough to melt aluminum. No thermite, no C-4, no Semtex, no super secret moose and squirrel Hush A Bombs needed.

As for your appearant issues with how fast they connected some of the dots...

We had at least two planes where there were communications with the ground that gave the seat numbers and names of the terrorists. Now, with that information...how hard do you think it is to use computers to figure things out? Trace the ticket purchases...see what other tickets were purchased using the same credit....which jets they were on.....visa photos to show ticket agents, and parking attendants.......not that hard at all.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

We had at least two planes where there were communications with the ground that gave the seat numbers and names of the terrorists. Now, with that information...how hard do you think it is to use computers to figure things out? Trace the ticket purchases...see what other tickets were purchased using the same credit....which jets they were on.....visa photos to show ticket agents, and parking attendants.......not that hard at all.

So who are they?

Where were the terrorist? Other than pencil drawn pictures and random pics. From what I have seen, many pictures of the same perpertated terrorists look different in each photo.

Just make them loook realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly hairy and bearded, could be anyone.

Seriously why the HELL are you believing the government sources. Do you work for the government. Who are these terrorists? The CIA know the colour of your last # on arrival to any airport. Yet 19 hijackers for the fun of it managed to hijack two planes and run them into the twin towers and not only that but to take their own lives

GIVE ME A BREAK..................................

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrRider1018
Isn't that why u seen ppl leaping to there deaths cause it was tooo hot to stand or too much smoke.. like i know i seen it on tv and it was a very sad day...

and maybe the way they got it in the building is when they pulled out the bomb sniffing dogs a couple of days before it actually happen

Yeah, it's hot but not HOT! There's a very real difference my friend. The HOT that we are told brought those buildings down wouldn't have allowed for survivors to even get to the openings in the first place. They would have been incinerated. Their lungs would have been singed and their eyes would have boiled in their heads before they could even get to the openings and stand there for the hour that it takes the buildings to come down.

It's been one of the biggest lies we have ever been told. I'm just thankful for the technology that we have today so that more and more people will be able to question the lie. The faction inside and above the government are arrogant and truly believe that we will simply go away and forget. It will never happen. We won't let what happened with the John and Robert Kennedy murders happen to this 911 bunch of bs lies they are trying to feed us.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Where is swamp?

I really do sit and laugh at people who still lick up to the official story. I just sit and shake my head at how gullable human beings can actually go.

Really I do.
Playing chess with humans is just to easy to even express ! , !

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Oh, Im stll here. Shaking my head at the stupidity of those who refuse to research things for themselves. The 19 terrorists were identified long ago, their respective governments agree on the identifcations...as do their families. And here you come with your long ago debunked theories....sad really....

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
]reply to post by dariousg

Yeah, it's hot but not HOT! There's a very real difference my friend. The HOT that we are told brought those buildings down wouldn't have allowed for survivors to even get to the openings in the first place. They would have been incinerated. Their lungs would have been singed and their eyes would have boiled in their heads before they could even get to the openings and stand there for the hour that it takes the buildings to come down.
reply to post by dariousg

Then you obviously havent paid enough attention to the photos taken that day in regards to the fires and the holes where people were standing.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The CIA know the colour of your last # on arrival to any airport.

Could someone translate this gibberish for me please?

Seriously why the HELL are you believing the government sources. Do you work for the government

I always LOVE this argument. The much-feared "government sources". First you would have to define what you mean by government sources. Nonetheless, I do not depend on "government" sources for my information. A clever guy like you should be able to do some simple research and find this out.

And yes I DO work for the Government....locked up a half-dozen 9/11 conspiracy theorists just this afternoon.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Can't help thinking there's a certain disingenuousness about these arguments....

...to recap, we know that there were fires in the bottom of the pile, we know that air was able to enter the bottom of the pile through the subway tunnels, we know that there was tons of aluminum used in the construction of the towers, and we know that the fires in the base of the pile were hot enough to melt aluminum. No thermite, no C-4, no Semtex, no super secret moose and squirrel Hush A Bombs needed.

Strip this of the diversionary and witless sarcasm and there's not a lot left except a lot of stuff that "we know". Who is this "we", one wonders. What was it that was burning hot enough to melt aluminium?

As for your appearant issues with how fast they connected some of the dots...

Frankly, a fantastical tale considering that quite a few of the hijackers turned up alive and well and complaining of identity theft. Also, the original passenger lists released by the airlines contained none of the hijackers' names.

And in most of the airports I've been to, there are no parking attendants. Unless you can provide testimony from named parking attendants that identified the alleged terrorists, I'd have to say they exist solely in your imagination.

Why go to such extraordinary lengths to shore up such an obviously creaky story? One has to wonder.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Frankly, a fantastical tale considering that quite a few of the hijackers turned up alive and well and complaining of identity theft. Also, the original passenger lists released by the airlines contained none of the hijackers' names.

No, none of the hijackers have turned up alive. Not one. Yes, in the days after 9/11, the FBI had a couple pictures of men with almost the same name as the hijackers in use. HOWEVER, that was corrected within a week of 9/11 and of the 19 as identified by the FBI two weeks after 9/11...NONE are alive. These 19 men were indeed on the airliners and did indeed hijack them, their respective governments and their families know this....the only people that do not accept this are people like you reading outdated and false information on conspiracy sites.

As for the parking attendants, I do not know what podunk airports you use, but every one that I go to there are attendants issuing tickets/taking money, helping with luggage or driving the trams between parking lots and the terminals.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No, none of the hijackers have turned up alive. Not one. Yes, in the days after 9/11, the FBI had a couple pictures of men with almost the same name as the hijackers in use.

That well-known conspiracy theory site... BBC news

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

...He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

As for the parking attendants, I do not know what podunk airports you use, but every one that I go to there are attendants issuing tickets/taking money, helping with luggage or driving the trams between parking lots and the terminals.

Maybe you've never seen automated ticket issuing and payment before? I live, these days at least, in the 21st century, and this kind of technology has been around for some time now... even before 2001. Sounds like you're the one using podunk airports, pal.

So if you'd like to come up with a source for these mythical attendants, please put it up. Until then, they exist only in your imagination.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by rich23]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Holy S***, are you serious? even if they give you a ticket to enter a parking lot or structure there is not assigned parking. On top of that the terrorist are so dumb that needed help with their luggage? what happen they were going on a suicide mission but decided to bring enough luggage for a whole month?

Who are you trying to feed this BS? do you think people are dumb enough to believe your unfounded theories of how an Airport works? you gotta request most of the stuff you said.

Like the poster above said, most if not all have automated machines, push a button and get your ticket, the only time you see the attendant is when you are leaving.

anyhoo, good BS...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join