It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Evidence, 9-11 was a inside Job

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adam_zapple

And how does anything you posted "refute" anything I said again?

Again, by Lim's very statements, one can assume they (Lim and Sirius) were the only bomb sniffing team. "I think we're in trouble". Why would he think that if there were other officers with other dogs on duty?

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
reply to post by adam_zapple

And how does anything you posted "refute" anything I said again?

Again, by Lim's very statements, one can assume they (Lim and Sirius) were the only bomb sniffing team. "I think we're in trouble". Why would he think that if there were other officers with other dogs on duty?

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Griff]

The article refutes your insinuation that the officer was being "cold-hearted" by leaving the dog in the office.

What's your point in this? That there weren't enough bomb sniffing dogs? Just how many would have to have been present for you to not find their number suspicious? (And on what data or statistics do you base this number?)

I merely wanted to point out that the bomb-sniffing unit WAS PRESENT on 9/11, despite what some truthers like to claim.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by adam_zapple]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by adam_zapple
The article refutes your insinuation that the officer was being "cold-hearted" by leaving the dog in the office.

I didn't say he was being cold-hearted. I said "unless you (Swampfox) want us to believe he was cold-hearted." See the difference there?

What's your point in this?

That as far as we know, there was only one dog present.

That there weren't enough bomb sniffing dogs? Just how many would have to have been present for you to not find their number suspicious? (And on what data or statistics do you base this number?)

Could have been hundreds as far as I care since they are NOT trained for aluminothermics (which thermite/thermate are a part of being). Hint: What this thread is about.

I merely wanted to point out that the bomb-sniffing unit WAS PRESENT on 9/11, despite what some truthers like to claim.

No. You and Swampy want to change the subject to bomb-sniffing dogs when we are talking about aluminum/iron oxide (rust) mixtures.

If you want to obfuscate this thread with comments about bomb-sniffing dog units (like one team is considered a unit
) then take it to the appropriate thread about bombs being in the buildings. Here, we are talking aluminothermics.

[edit on 2/26/2009 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
What good is a
bomb sniffing dog when terrorists are crashing airplanes into buildings.

I don't know, maybe, just maybe to detect if there were any bombs present in other parts of the building? Especially since Lim thought it was a bomb to begin with.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Again I have to remind you all, that your arguing over this trivial nonsenese.

Remember the powers of be are laughing, and I'm just cringing at the the way how unaware humanity are.

You wanna keep getting stuck in nonsense remember. Two things. One is someone is a leader, and the rest are followers.

If I want to create a world pop party I can
If I want to bring a few buiildings down I can,
This is a leader.

Why because I can get away with it so easily. But how, because your all arguing over a dog. The followers will just follow what I or the leaders or a leader created in front of you. I throw the ball you fetch.

GET REALL WILL YOU ALL....

[edit on 26-2-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I didn't say he was being cold-hearted. I said "unless you (Swampfox) want us to believe he was cold-hearted." See the difference there?

Your exact words: "Are you going to tell me that one officer would lock his dog up while everyone else didn't? That's some cold hearted officer then. Eh? "

No. You and Swampy want to change the subject to bomb-sniffing dogs when we are talking about aluminum/iron oxide (rust) mixtures.

No. I was responding to the following claim made by BigC2012: " bomb sniffing dogs were removed so contractors could enter freely with any thermate which as we saw in the video above is just a powder before you ignite it. "

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thermate could have been brought into the building at ANY point before sept 11 2001, it is absolutely irrelevant that dogs were present on the day of the attacks.

It is clear that there was thermate and possibly bombs in the building which could have been placed any ammount of time before planes struck the twin towers.

Photo, video and witness statements all prove that there was more than just a plane laden with fuel.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Your exact words: "Are you going to tell me that one officer would lock his dog up while everyone else didn't? That's some cold hearted officer then. Eh? "

The "are you going to tell me" part should clue you in.

No. I was responding to the following claim made by BigC2012: " bomb sniffing dogs were removed so contractors could enter freely with any thermate which as we saw in the video above is just a powder before you ignite it. "

And my point is: Bomb-sniffing dogs or not, they still wouldn't be trained for thermite/thermate/nano-thermate/sol-gel etc. Unless you can prove otherwise, this discussion of bomb-sniffing (i.e. Nitrogen detecting) dogs is moot.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigC2012
Thermate could have been brought into the building at ANY point before sept 11 2001, it is absolutely irrelevant that dogs were present on the day of the attacks.

This has been my point all along.

I have a few questions for the "there could be no bombs because there were bomb-sniffing dogs" crowd.

1. Can the dogs detect aluminum/rust mixtures (aluminothermics)?

2. Can 1 dog cover all egress and ingress of the buildings (3 of them)? (Hint: egress and ingress means exits and entrances).

3. Can a dog detect thermobarics?

Let's start with those.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The "are you going to tell me" part should clue you in.

It's not my fault you mis-quoted your own post.

And my point is: Bomb-sniffing dogs or not, they still wouldn't be trained for thermite/thermate/nano-thermate/sol-gel etc. Unless you can prove otherwise, this discussion of bomb-sniffing (i.e. Nitrogen detecting) dogs is moot.

Although I have no way of knowing what substances the dogs used at the WTC were designed to detect, training them to detect thermite wouldn't be logical.

The only point I was proving was that the user who claimed that the bomb sniffing dogs were removed is wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You seem to be contradicting yourself:

bomb sniffing dogs were removed so contractors could enter freely with any thermate which as we saw in the video above is just a powder before you ignite it.

it is absolutely irrelevant that dogs were present on the day of the attacks.

If it's irrelevant...why did you (falsely) claim that they were removed?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
do a experiment.. 3 fingers two towers... start using three fingers instead of the peace sgn and see how fast t spreads...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Edrick

And he still uses Margie Burns...lol. Might want to find some better sources.

Marvin P Bush, Director, Securacom/Stratasec, Effective from 1993 until he left the company.

Marvin P Bush, Shareholder at 63,000 shares of Securacomm/Stratasec shares.

SOURCE: Required Shareholder/Tax Document Filings to the Securities and Exchange Commission.

-IDEA, US Securities and Exchange Commision "EDGAR" access database-
www.sec.gov...

CIK Identification# For Stratasec/Securacomm = 0001037453

Filing# S-1/A 1997-09-11 should give you Marvin Bush's Directorateship/Shares held

Filing# S-1 1997-05-02 should give you the clients listed for stratasec/securacom as:

"Current clients include Washington Dulles International Airport,
Hewlett-Packard Company, EDS, United Airlines, Gillette Corporation, MCI
Telecommunications Corporation and New York City's World Trade Center."

-Edrick (Sourced)

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Edrick]

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Edrick

And he still uses Margie Burns...lol. Might want to find some better sources.

Marvin P Bush, Director, Securacom/Stratasec, Effective from 1993 until he left the company.

He left the company in 2000. (And he was on the board, not sole director)

[edit on 27-2-2009 by adam_zapple]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BigC2012

Hey! hey you! dumb nuts! thermite is merely iron oxide, and aluminum powder, with a magnesium igniter. METALS. that give off no scent. Bomb dogs don't smell metals, otherwise they would be completely useless while searching cars. and buildings. dog would cr@p itself everytime it passed a light socket. IDIOTH.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Yep, she got the SEC information right, but not much else. She remains primarily a user of rumor and inneundo...not facts. And the facts remain, Marvin Bush had left the company long before 9/11, Wirt Walker is not related to him, the company was not responsible for WTC security and yes, there were still bomb dogs there that day.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Who still thinks that 9/11 wasnpt planned by the elite/

I really would like to know. The curosity is almost buring me up, and intellegence plays apart too.

Who in this world still thinks the long bearded muslims managed to get into the most traffic air control centre in the world, and just wanted to bring down two buildings, and managed to get through the airport with a knife.

This is all hearsay, everything the government say, is hearsay. I just cannot understand the stupidity and apathy and people are still gullable to think some muslim just wanted to blow up the twin towers.

When It was clearly the elite plans for many years to blow up the twin towers. Look at how they have behaved post 9/11. It was always about the money and something on a mass fear scale was needed, to pump blood money going.

America needs blood money and the only way to get oil, is get blood first.

WAKE *SNIP* UP PEOPLE.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/28/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

You want to know why it seems that some people still believe the official story of 9/11?

Read this post, it should clear up A LOT of misunderstanding.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Edrick

kix

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
9/11 was an inside job, we have known it since that fateful day.

I wonder if ONE sniffing dog going berzerk would have shut down the WTC just because!

Typical ATS 9/11 zombies, we start talking about thermite and niow its a discussion about Snoopy the sniffing dog...

Let them believe and be happy...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
But I ASKED, for anyone that STILL doesn't understand REALITY.

REALITY is not given to you by GOVERNMENT, MEDIA, T.V OR OBAMA. I really am sick and tired of argueing with people on this. They tell me all these "facts" 9/11 was done by these terrorists.

All they do is repeat the news, the bullpoo, what geroge bush said, and what the official story said.

You want to know why we had a 9/11, because people like them foolishly beleive everything they are told. They say on" but it makes sense"

I tell you if that makes sense, then I don't know what doesn't.
The government had consistingly lied over the last god how many years. Is that logic?

No it's not logic. So ANYONE In this room, or in this world is not informend or knowledgable enough to even see the hyporisy and utter stupidity in that. There is no ligic in trusting the official story of 9/11. That is fact.

So again I ask the people NOW, are they any of you who don't think that it was not an inside job and WHY do you think that.

I do not want this.
Government said.....
Bush said....
Official story said.,,,
NIST said.....
Saddam said....
CNN saidd...
ATS said.
FOX said
CIA said
FBI said

all these people LIE, I want to know what you think.

I want to know WHY you think it was not an inside job. I am really so mad, as to why people do not dicern in situations like this. and just keep this mental block over reality. So I really would appreciate if I could hear the opinions of the people who still don't believe it was not an inside job.

Thanks.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join