It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Evidence, 9-11 was a inside Job

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Man.. i don't care what anybody says.. there is soo much proof

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Great video. Nothing here to debunk, move along. Starred and flagged!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, there's no denying in my mind that 9-11 was an inside job (although there rarely was) and now there's no denying that demolition occured, using thermate. The question that I think should be answered (though not necessarily the most prominent) is how the thermate was placed inside the buildings. First I thought it was made with the steel, but as far as I know how steel is made, the temperatures would ignite the thermate too fast, so there's a hole in that hypothesis right there!

Do you think it may have been in the drywall and building materials? Placed in strategic locations during building downtimes? Something even more elusive? I don't know, but it was there, so ostensibly it was placed at some point, wether in construction years ago or much more recently. Does thermate and thermite decay over time or lose its reactivity?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I agree that this is perhaps the strongest piece of evidence to prove we are being lied to about 9/11.
Another one I like to point out is the survivors standing in the hole in the building where the plane hit while smoke pours out; if the temperatures were even near hot enough to weaken steel those people would be dead.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Isn't that why u seen ppl leaping to there deaths cause it was tooo hot to stand or too much smoke.. like i know i seen it on tv and it was a very sad day...

and maybe the way they got it in the building is when they pulled out the bomb sniffing dogs a couple of days before it actually happen

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lifthrasir

"How was the thermite placed in the buildings"

Good question...

The company doing security for WTC was Securacom, they also did security for dulles international airport.

Principal for this company was Marvin Bush.... their security contract for the WTC complex ended on september 10th, 2001

In addition, There were reported "Powerdowns" and security blackouts in the weeks preceeding september 11th.

Some of the tennants were moved to different floors in the months preeceeding september 11th.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

www.serendipity.li...

digg.com...

Also... a definate Reccomended Viewing: A little movie called "Who Killed John O'Neil"

If you want to know what happend on 9/11, watch this movie.

www.wkjo.com

-Edrick

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
Good question...

The company doing security for WTC was Securacom, they also did security for dulles international airport.

Principal for this company was Marvin Bush....

False. What's your source for this?

their security contract for the WTC complex ended on september 10th, 2001

In addition, There were reported "Powerdowns" and security blackouts in the weeks preceeding september 11th.

Scott Forbes is the only person who talks about this, none of the other thousands of workers corroborate him and he's provided NOTHING to support his claims. Large office buildings aren't powered down without a LARGE paper trail.

Some of the tennants were moved to different floors in the months preeceeding september 11th.

By whom? Source?

If you want to know what happened on 9/11...do the research...don't just believe what some conspiracy theorists tell you to believe.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It wouldnt matter about power downs, bomb sniffing dogs were removed so contractors could enter freely with any thermate which as we saw in the video above is just a powder before you ignite it.

Watch videos of the tower before collapse, you can see molten metal pouring from the side, what could have caused it? Watch other videos and you can make out what appears to be a missile seized anomoly on the bottom of the plane that ignites just before the plane hits the tower.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by BigC2012]spelling

[edit on 25-2-2009 by BigC2012]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigC2012
It wouldnt matter about power downs, bomb sniffing dogs were removed so contractors could enter freely with any thermate which as we saw in the video above is just a powder before you ignite it.

Do your research:

"On the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, the Explosive Detector Team for the World Trade Center – consisting of Lim and Sirius – were in their South Tower basement office when the first plane struck the North Tower. Officer Lim put his 4-year-old partner in his kennel and headed off to the damaged tower to help"

www.downtownexpress.com...

[edit on 25-2-2009 by adam_zapple]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by adam_zapple

I'm blown away you "debunkers". You still buy this garbage about 19 muslims attacking america? Drop it already pal, the cat's out the bag and you have more and more people seeing that some of the story is caca. The fact that fake war games were being held on the same day as the attacks is the first hint that something foul was going on. You debunkers need to wake up real fast and see that atleast part of the official story just doesn't make sense. You call me a nut because I ask questions that get no answers, well I call you a follower with his eyes and ears closed by not asking questions. Question everything, even if you're told by god himself!

True patriots ask questions and demand answers. Cowards accept stories and tales then are the first to be crushed when the S hits the fan!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam_zapple
If you want to know what happened on 9/11...do the research...don't just believe what some conspiracy theorists tell you to believe.

Actually, if you want to know what really happened on 9/11, do some research and don't just believe what debunkers tell you to believe because they do not do any research, but instead copy/paste things from thier "debunker" websites that have long since been debunked. Let's take a look, shall we?

The above unresearched quote is in reference to Edrick's fact that the WTC, Dulles International airport, and United Airlines' electronic security was from a company called "Securacom" (now Stratesec) and Principaled by Marvin Bush, George W. Bush's younger brother.

George W. Bush's brother was on the board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines, according to public records.

The security company, formerly named Securacom and now named Stratesec, is in Sterling, Va.. Its CEO, Barry McDaniel, said the company had a "completion contract" to handle some of the security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down."

McDaniel confirmed that the company has security contracts with the Department of Defense, including the U.S. Army, but did not detail the nature of the work, citing security concerns.

Marvin P. Bush, the president's youngest brother, was a director at Stratesec from 1993 to fiscal year 2000. But the White House has not publicly disclosed Bush connections in any of its responses to 9/11, nor has it mentioned that another Bush-linked business had done security work for the facilities attacked.

www.commondreams.org...

And from Wikipedia:

The head of the company was Wirt Walker. Marvin P. Bush, a younger brother of George W. Bush, was on the board of directors of the company from 1993 to June 2000.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wirt Walker would be the "Walker" in George Herbert WALKER Bush, as in the Bush family Walker's.

I say WOW to how easy it was to type something into Google and check the first couple links to get this information instead of running on a forum and wrongfully claiming FALSE when one is not researched. Let's continue...

Scott Forbes is the only person who talks about this, none of the other thousands of workers corroborate him.

Scott Forbes is not the only person who talks about the power-down. William Rodriguez also confirms the power-down. And since it was on the weekend, there wouldn't be thousands of workers at the WTC.

Large office buildings aren't powered down without a LARGE paper trail.

There was a paper trail. Mr. Forbes said they were notified 3 weeks in advance about the power-down by the Port Authority.

By whom? Source?

This quote is in reference to Edrick's fact that tenants were moved shortly before 9/11.

Mr. Forbes says that about 4 to 6 weeks before 9/11, the tenants from a company called "Aon" were moved somewhere else so that "work" could be carried out on that floor(s).

See how easily factual a post can be instead of someone trying to derail a thread and claiming "FALSE" when they don't even know what they're talking about?

If adam_zapple was really interested in researching the truth and thinks all of these things are false, he'd try to contact the above companies or individuals or request some FOIA's to see how factual things are like the 9/11 truth movement does. But I bet he does none of that as he's perfectly comfortable as an arm-chair debunker who types false nonsense with every keystroke.

adam_zapple, please practice what you preach and do your own real research before telling others to, or before posting false info that takes 2 seconds to Google, thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The above unresearched quote is in reference to Edrick's fact that the WTC, Dulles International airport, and United Airlines' electronic security was from a company called "Securacom" (now Stratesec) and Principaled by Marvin Bush, George W. Bush's younger brother.

I say WOW to how easy it was to type something into Google and check the first couple links to get this information instead of running on a forum and wrongfully claiming FALSE when one is not researched.

I did research it:

Marvin bush was not "principal" for this company. That claim was false.

The security contract for the WTC complex did not expire on 9/10/2001. That claim was false.

Scott Forbes is the only person who talks about this, none of the other thousands of workers corroborate him.

Scott Forbes is not the only person who talks about the power-down. William Rodriguez also confirms the power-down. And since it was on the weekend, there wouldn't be thousands of workers at the WTC.

Even in my small office building there are dozens of people who work on the weekends, and it's a fraction of the size of the WTC towers.

Why is it that these 2 guys are the only ones who knew about a power down that would have affected thousands of people?

Large office buildings aren't powered down without a LARGE paper trail.

There was a paper trail. Mr. Forbes said they were notified 3 weeks in advance about the power-down by the Port Authority.

Hearsay. Where is the paper trail? All we have are his claims which are unsubstantiated by any evidence.

By whom? Source?

This quote is in reference to Edrick's fact that tenants were moved shortly before 9/11.

Mr. Forbes says that about 4 to 6 weeks before 9/11, the tenants from a company called "Aon" were moved somewhere else so that "work" could be carried out on that floor(s).

Hearsay. Another claim by Mr. Forbes with zero evidence to support it.

If adam_zapple was really interested in researching the truth and thinks all of these things are false, he'd try to contact the above companies or individuals or request some FOIA's to see how factual things are like the 9/11 truth movement does. adam_zapple, please practice what you preach and do your own real research before telling others to, or before posting false info that takes 2 seconds to Google, thanks.

I didn't say "all of these things are false"..I pointed out which claims were false and which had other problems. I'm sure you'd simply rather believe that everything that Scott Forbes says is correct, but that's not how it works.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by adam_zapple]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

At that time conditions may have been tolerable, but not for long

Many of those clustered near the impact hole jumped soon after the
picture was taken

Also ask yourself - Why were they clustered near the impact hole?

Could it have been that heat and smoke drove them there to find
fresah air ?

Another disgusting post by conspiracy loons....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here is another really good video that covers different aspects of the debate.

You may have seen it before but it is new to me and I just had to share...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Guys its not only OBVIOUS it was a 9/11 job. it's now getting pathetic that people refuse to accept reality. Stop believing in the nonsense on t.v for the love of god. Follow the money and there will be many more 9/11s

You can see WHY it was an inside job. In every aspect, from now, past and all along. You can see the lies left right and centre. No matter what our opinion is on who did it. The US government still have not given ANY PROOF as to who actually did it.

The U.S government create the conspiracy so all of you will stil babble between each other. I've learned to not care anymore. I've already done my research I know why 9/11 was planned by the government and I know why they were confident in getting away with it.

7 years later and none of you have the balls to put them up for war crimes. People will argue for another 7 years pointing fingers at the"TERRORISTS" and STILL get nowhere.

YOU WANT TO KNOW KNOW WHY THEY DID IT. THEY WANTED TO BRING DOWN A FEW BUIDINGS SO THEY COULD CAUSE GLOBAL PANICK AND BLAME MUSLIMS. WHY MUSLIMS,BECAUSE OPEC IS MOSTLY MUSLIM. THEY WANTED TO BLAME THE MUSLIM WORLD,HECK WHY

Your all thinking but why would they do that? Greed makes you do anything. It will make you do absaloutley anything. Look at history. Look at how governments put their own people into wars in order to conquer and destroy freedom. Your probablly all asking what was the goal of going into Iraq. The dollar is the main currency for trading oil within OPEC. USA make their trillions this way as their currency is the global use of money. Iraq was the first country to drop it. That freaked the be jesus out of the zionists and the wall street mofos.

Iran is now doing the same thing. You want to know why they cant get you all to fight this Iranian war, becaue they haven't created another 9/11 yet.

WAR ON TERRORISM was used as propaganda after 9//11. It was all planned bit by bit before Bush took office. And another fantasy is DEM VS REPs. Thats a load of poo. The top people of both parties work together. Yeah unblelievable right? No its just the man who can show the money. They use the DEM VS REP, to divide America. Heck it works. So when you all fight over REP AND DEMs.

I'm watching you, and so are the powers of be. And the difference between me and them is, I cringe and they laugh.
Guys ALL OF YOU WAKE UP
I'L

It was about he money, I don't matter, you don't matter and they don't matter. I'm dead serious. This world will become a barcode robot assembly line if you all don't realise it's the governments of this world that create all of this chaos. So they can keep the control and power.

Apolgies for using capslock.
I dpn't care what any of you think of my opinions. Are I'm so sick of people licking up to this notion that the government are the saviours and that mastermind behind 9/11 was some bearded muslims. GIVE ME A BREAK.

It's retarded. I'm so sick and tired of people beleiving in fantasy.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Why is it that these 2 guys are the only ones who knew about a power down that would have affected thousands of people?

You have no idea how many knew about the power down. Just because thousands of people haven't come forward to say there was one, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Once again, a simple recorded call on your behalf to the Port Authority or an FOIA request could ease your mind. It wouldn't matter if the Port Authority told you there was anyway. You'd make up some excuse to make the power-down irrelevant, which it may have been.

Where is the paper trail?

Why the hell would you be asking that question here? Wouldn't calling or FOIA'ing the Port Authority answer your question better as they were the ones that issued the notification?

I'm sure you'd simply rather believe that everything that Scott Forbes says is correct, but that's not how it works.

That's not how it works with you. There's no reason to disbelieve Mr. Forbes. You have some nefarious reason for not believing him. So, you get off your comfortable little armchair and make some calls, get some FOIA's and then inform us of your findings. Otherwise, you have no business commenting on such things with your little BS one-liners "False" and "Hearsay".

Get some proof of your disbelief and put up, or shut up.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by adam_zapple

Hmmm. The basic thrust of what the poster said was true. You can argue the details, and I'm glad you did, because it clarified some things. But you got pwned.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
I agree that this is perhaps the strongest piece of evidence to prove we are being lied to about 9/11.
Another one I like to point out is the survivors standing in the hole in the building where the plane hit while smoke pours out; if the temperatures were even near hot enough to weaken steel those people would be dead.

Don't let those who will say "Oh, but, the fires where on the other side of the building." fool you.

If those fires where hot enough to bring steel to 600C, then the whole acre would be pretty damn hot. Hot enough to kill anyone closely near it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to thedman

i think they stood by the damaged WTC exterior so they could be seen...with a view to being rescued....

Unfortunately, that wasnt part of the Official plan was it thedman....??

Thedman...
you seem to have ALL the answers buddy....care to explain away the extreme molten metal.. problems that dont fit with your belief system...??

Where did WTC7 get molten metal from....?? Thermite perhaps, or was the massive heat generated by the fires on the two or so stories of the building??

Another disgusting, revolting post from the DENY DENY AT ALL COSTS camp, even if they look like a real twits devoid of rational thought processes....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
LMAO.

I gave up debating the 9/11 believers, after this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it's self explanatory.

As is with UFO skeptics.

Even if the proof landed right in front of them they'd have a " " " " LOGICAL " " " " explanation.

If George W. Bush came out and said it was a inside job, flipped the camera off and exposed himself to the public, they'd still think it was Allah who did it.

Get with the program, people. 9/11 Was, and always will be an inside job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join