It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter to Karl Rove

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Dear mr. Rove, I thank you for your limited contributions to peace and stabilty to your nation.I applaud your 15 minutes of fame you obtained while serving the previous administration so well.

The time has come for you to move on and leave us alone.

I dont care about your limited intellect, your opinions, or your vanity.

Go home, take your hard earned millions back to your family, and live your life in obscurity.

You are really not wanted here even if you think you have something to offer.

YOU are not above the law, even tho you think you are.

Please leave us alone Karl

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

you'll never get me na na na na poo poo

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Until Rove, Bush, Cheney, Rummy, Rice and the rest are indicted, prosecuted and imprisioned can this country feel clean and begin to heal! After all these so-called leaders did to this country and the world it is time for them pay the piper! They proceeded to ruin this country and lay flat it's light it once showed to the rest of the world.

It is time for Rove to come forward and tell the world what most of us already know. If there is nothing to hide...why has he totally ignored his many supoenas to go before Congress? Only a guilty person would shun these proceedings.. as he is doing. He is currently in contempt of Congress! He needs to be hauled before Congress and answer the questions in front of America and the world!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Don't you think the judicial system would have already went after him if they felt he violated the law? I really think Congress is doing this to embarrass Rove for the many times he embarrassed the Dems.

I also think Conyers has a bigger issue with the Bush administration when the feds started to investigate Conyers wife over a bribery scheme. I feel this is the reason he is charging after Rove.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Don't you think the judicial system would have already went after him if they felt he violated the law? I really think Congress is doing this to embarrass Rove for the many times he embarrassed the Dems.

I also think Conyers has a bigger issue with the Bush administration when the feds started to investigate Conyers wife over a bribery scheme. I feel this is the reason he is charging after Rove.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

what exactly does everyone accuse Rove of doing?? i seriously never heard of his name until the scooter libby situation

top topics

join