It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian Imam: US behind 11 September

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Oslo. USA itself was behind the terror acts taking place the 11th of September 2001, claims a Norwegian Imam in a lecture at Høgskolen i Oslo (HIO).

The Imam Zulqarnain Sakandar Madni explained in the lecture in May 2008 that the USA government was behind the attacks, and hinted/indicated a jewish conspiracy, reports Norwegian TV2.

- Approximately 4 000 jews were away from the two towers that day. They didn't make it to their jobs. Why not?, said the Imam in the lecture, which is now available on the website Youtube.

Zulqarnain Sakandar Madni has grown up in Norway but educated in Saudi Arabia. He created a stir in 2006 while debating/claiming that Osama Bin Laden and it's/the network Al-Qaida was made up (to be invented)

Source www.aftonbladet.se...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Of course he'd say that, he's an imam
He'd obviously be biased towards islam

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

- Approximately 4 000 jews were away from the two towers that day. They didn't make it to their jobs. Why not?, said the Imam in the lecture, which is now available on the website Youtube

Except the above quote is pure unadulterated BS. Four thousand jews did not stay away from the Towers that day. Try looking at the lists of the victims and see how many typical Jewish names are there.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The whole "No Jews at the WTC" was a nonsense rumor that circulated around the very typically anti-Jewish "Arab Street".

The fact is, many Jews died that day. The only oddity to speak of was the mysterious warnings to Odigo employees a couple hours before the attacks.

When I hear the words "Imam" in regards to 9/11 conspiracies, I pretty much tune out, as generally, many imams who do have something to say on the matter either praise the hijackers, or claim total innocence of any Muslim in the attacks.

Europe is notorious for extremist imams and extremist theories.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Oslo. USA itself was behind the terror acts taking place the 11th of September 2001, claims a Norwegian Imam in a lecture at Høgskolen i Oslo (HIO).

He also claimes that people should use electrical wiring to beat their wifes with.
Really a well educated gentleman.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen

Originally posted by Skittle

He also claimes that people should use electrical wiring to beat their wifes with.
Really a well educated gentleman.

Yah, but it shouldn't be forgotten that even the "not too bright" also can tell the truth
now and then!

I seem to recall that even cheney and rumsfeld each told the truth on one occasion, and that certainly bush told the truth once, when he informed a startled world that he saw on TV a 'plane' hitting WTC1 on the morning this event took place.

So a precedent definitely exist for this to happen!!

new topics

top topics

join