It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have to warn you about something: It's going to happen again. Another false flag operation will likely occur before Obama gets out of office.
Now, why would the US government want to stage yet another attack?
To make the people easier to control, of course. Scared people are sheeple, and easily herded. You play on someone's fears, you can control them. What do kidnappers do when they demand a ransom? They'll exchange the kidnapped's safety for money. The government is willing to exchange your safety for your unwaivering support and money, and if you don't ask questions.
Those who are in power in the world want us all eventually chipped with an RFID chip, or at least a national ID card to start with. This ID card will be fully trackable by the federal government, and contain your entire life: your SSN, any and all operating licenses, bank information, medical information, and other things.
The milestones they have to pass to achieve this total domination of the populace through submission of said populace is as follows:
1. control the economy with unprecedented accuracy

2. discourage people from speaking out, and try to wipe out free thought

3. Make the people scared enough to sign away the rest of their rights willingly

4. Make people fully dependent on the system
Why does that sound bad though? Wouldn't it be good to have all your info in one place? Sure, if that information was in the hands of a moral and just group of people. Unfortunately, people are not moral and just, least of all politicians and bankers (aka, the ones who are in control).
If you have problems with what they do in the future if they establish this system, too bad. You’re screwed. You have no rights, only privileges that they feel like bestowing upon you, and they can take them away at the drop of a hat. If you speak out against the system, they’ll “turn off” your card or chip and will prevent you from buying or selling anything. Your bank accounts will be frozen, and you will be tracked down and “reeducated” so you will no longer pose a threat to the system.

This is not conspiracy psychobabble. The evidence is stacking up nicely. This economic crisis looks to be engineered exactly the same way as the ones in the early 1900’s leading up to the Great Depression, just with different methods. Back then, smaller banks failed and larger banks acquired them for pennies on the dollar.
What happened starting the 3rd business quarter of 2008? Smaller banks started failing, and then larger institutions went underwater too. This was planned however. The fed now has a major share in most banks in the US. This is one of the steps the men behind the curtain have undertaken to nationalize the banking system, allowing them the control they want. This is all under the guise of the “bailout” plans.
So in a word, you could say economic control is about 75% complete. Milestones 1 and 4 getting close.
Now, as far as milestone number two is concerned, it has by and large been accomplished. You need look no further than the entertainment industry, and the Public School System. The public schools have suffered through massive budget cuts that continue to intensify, to the point of cutting arts and sports from curriculum. Those who have attended any public school know that you’ll very rarely find a gem of a teacher who encourages free thought and creativity. Most demand silence or questions that have to deal with course material only, and they will not deviate from the lesson plan that the school board approved. We are trained to swallow facts and regurgitate them on command, and only the approved facts. This dumbing down of the nation’s children makes them easier to control because they will not know how to question, they simply know the rules and the “facts”. They will want to retreat into the world of gossip and entertainment and spend their time and energy there, rather than learning truth.(continued next post)

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This brings us to milestone 3…fear. This has been accomplished time and time again to bring us into war. I will not go into the previous false flag ops since you should watch the ones in the videos. I’ll move us onto the one that will happen in the future. There will be a nuclear attack on a major US city and it will be blamed on Pakistan, Iran, N. Korea, or another country that the US has a beef with. More than likely, it will be “in response” to aid and support the US gives to Israel. However, regardless of who actually carries out the attack, the US government will be ultimately responsible for it. What with the loss of a nuke from Minot air force base, all the talk of FEMA relief camps, the government is quietly getting ready to pull the wool over the eyes of the American people one more time. 9/11 allowed the patriot act to go through; what’s next?

We as a people cannot abide this type of treatment from the government. This type of monster cannot continue in this state forever. Right now is a trying time…it will soon either crash and burn, collapsing into anarchy, or it will fully realize, turning into a true Orwellian dystopia, fitting along the lines of what you would see in movies like V for Vendetta, Minority Report, Logan’s Run, and Animal Farm. Suggested reading would be the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution of the United States, Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged, and others. Suggested games to experience this would be Half Life 2, Bioshock, Mirror’s Edge, and Fallout 3. These will give you training in what to expect from both scenarios, and ways to handle them. If anarchy ensues, you will definitely want to know combat skills, since law and order will be suspended. The only law will be the law of the gun.

If you’ve made it this far through my writing, I urge you my fellow people: arm yourselves, train yourselves, and educate yourselves. Keep hold of your humanity, morality, and ethics. Make friends, not enemies, and treat each other with respect, decency, and love. You will need all the help you can get to survive the coming storm.

*FOR ATS MEMBERS: this was originally written for non-aware people in a myspace blog. I was reposting it here, to see what you guys had to say. I welcome any and all types of replies, and want to see how this community feels*

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Jet, I dont consider myself to be one of the un-aware ones, I have been reading up on this subject for over a year now. How-ever, reading yor post litterally gave me the chills because I think you are dead on accurate and it was well written. Written better then I am able to "speak", when I try to wake up people. I dont know if its because of having a new president or what, but all I get is "where is my optimism?", from people. Thanks for summing the big picture up and I will be watching this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think that's a very plausible summation of where we're headed.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JetshadowTRUE

I sure can't argue with you. This is how I see it hitting the fan when it goes down. I believe it will be a swift movement of change as well. Maybe this is the "change" the great savior (hahaha) Obama was talking about. Once Martial Law is implemented all hell is going to break loose.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by tgreen2103]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well put.

Can't argue with any of that.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Folks, you really need to listen to what JetShadow is trying to get across to us. He's telling the truth and he is very accurate in his summation. This will come about probably in our life time and in my mind very soon. I hope that enough of us are organizng as we are talking about this on ATS. These are things that are in place now not being planned for the future. They have these plans "NOW". We are being manipulated into what they want us to be right now, as we speak. People please do not wait until it is too late, and if you wait much longer it will be too late.
As far as the concentration camps are concerned, I had a hard time believing that myself. I read a blog that listed these places in each state that they are already in, so I thought that I would go take a look. Well guess what? It was there, right where they said it would be with the fence with barbed wire pointing in not out, to keep people in, not out. I almost could not believe it myself, but trust me, seeing is believing. It actually scared me at first. It was sort of jaw dropping at first. And to make it all worse, this is a location that I have driven by many many times and I never even noticed until I started paying much closer attention. These camps are ready and they are already being guarded by what looks like military guards in military attire. Why are they being guarded? They are empty at the present time. I can tell you why. They do not want any one to get a close up look at these facilities as to be able to tell every body else. Well, I am going back and I intend to get video if possible but for sure some digital still shots of the facility. I do hope that this sheds some light on a very "dark" situation...sabre11004..

P.S. Cache all of your weapons but the one that you do not care to keep !

Any one that gives up their freedom for their security will lose both their freedom and their security...Benjamin Franklin...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

Yes, as far as the FEMA camps are concerned, I don't think their main use is detainment. I'm thinking they're being kept secret for one main reason: they don't want the general populace to know that they've pre-mobilized for disaster. After all the botched recovery jobs, they want to reinstill faith in the American people that they can get the job done and they can be relied on. Coupling a staged attack with a massive aid effort makes the people scared and very willing to depend on and give their time to the new administration. To the average Joe and Jane, they'll see the Obama administration coming down and cleaning up the aftermath beautifully, almost as if they were ready for it and knew about it before hand. This administration will be praised as the best in years, possibly ever, for its rapid response and effective action. Then what happens? Obama picks this time to institute his new armed Civilian Homeland Security Watch Force (re: Gestapo).

Following this, who knows?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tgreen2103

I'm rather skeptical as far as martial law ever being established long term. I'm thinking they would instead do it in a unit fashion. The new Watch Force that Obama wants to implement would shut down only small areas of a city or a county to control the area and root out specific people and groups, rather than full blown Martial Law.

Civil war might occur when states refuse martial law. The new bills that reexamine the powers of the federal government in comparison to the state governments' will increase tension, and might cause entire replacements of state officials, leading to small governments in exile and small police forces acting as area defenders. Rather than a North vs. South of our last Civil war, this would be a patchwork quilt of underground groups, governments, militias, and still uncorrupt police forces striking back against the Fed. These sorts of groups would be labeled homegrown terrorists, and "neccessitate" the Civilian Watch Force to the general populace.
Enter the Dystopia, yeah?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
the unfortunate thing is, that given the circumstances you have outlined i fear the vast majority of the population would do what they are told by the government.
They would probably turn vigilante and report anyone who is'awake' to the N.W.O. plan to the authorities.
The fact that the messiah is now in the oval office makes things even more difficult.
If Bush was still there i think people would rebel..

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Not only is it plausable but if you look at history,
tyranny happens! In what form it takes
and so forth is anyones guess.
(another big banker bailout might be a clue though)
When the people get tired enough of it always,
then there's some real change!

I am always amazed at the people who think this
kinda stuff is all so far out there, it must be false!

I think it IS fear, just like you say Jet.
Fear that the world IS round.
We are afraid of losing what we have already,
so we refuse to even see it!
Of course ,maybe I'm just paranoid and afraid!

If the eyes do not see, the mind does not understand!
Star and Flag!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ho chi minh

Oh goodness, that would be one heckuva situation...I never thought the day could come again that we'd have to worry about our neighbors being rats or spies. It's almost like the Red scare all over again, eh?

Yes, the vast majority would do what it was told...however the good thing is that the vast majority is also highly untrained and won't be able to get by without their welfare. Once SHTF, more than likely there would be rioting as well since too many people feel entitled to things other people worked for. It would be easier for folks like us to survive because we have made prior preparations, and learned how to take care of ourselves in crisis situations.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

thank you dodadoom.
and as for something I've failed to do so far, I want to thank everyone for their responses and thoughts who've weighed in.

Being paranoid is better than being unprepared. Fear can be used against those who create it.

I think the major problem is that people do see, but they only see one piece at a time in only the details that the men behind the curtain want them to see. When people are presented with the whole big picture, with all the supporting small details as well, it paints a much clearer picture than the disinformation spread by MSM, and that's when they get mad, and they start thinking.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ya got a star & flag from me Jet . Thank you for posting this . I have seen this coming for quite some time , so it's not new to me . I wish I could add , but you pretty well covered it .
On a personal note, I think you ( and some others on ats ) should consider publishing a book so as to posibly get this type of information out to the general public . The reason I say that is because ATS in not exactly advertised in mass media . I found this site quite by accident when researching David Ike looking for more of his books . I wish I had this type of info , people like you , and this site years ago .
Sorry if I got too far off topic , I believe giving credit where credit is due.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'd love to make a book....however, there are few people who read anything anymore unless it's absolutely neccessary. They prefer to get all of their info from the magic box in their living room. Only folks like yourself and others on ATS have the mental muscles to stick to reading a large chunck of text and not get bored with it. No, you would have to interrupt American Idol or something with a pirate broadcast to reach most people. Attention spans are too short these days, and that links back into milestone number 2, wiping out free thought. We're conditioned from an early age to have short attention spans, since folks are encouraged to use the television as a teaching device though baby einsteins, dora the explorer, and other "educational" shows. Sure they may spit facts at your kid, but it lowers their attention span to a minimum via constant scene and subject changes...not to mention commercial breaks.

So, the book would only be a redundancy...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Jett you are right on!!!! I like the point you made ( which I totally agree with ) about the attention spans of people these days being so short. They DO NOT read!! If they don't see it on the local news, CNN or hear it on the radio, then its not true..But now I'm glad Lou Dobbs is exposing and broadcasting the NWO .. You are right...we are conditioned to have short attention spans and not to mention the age of the magical distracting I-phone, I-pod and the likes era..i work at AT&T which is the product pushers for these constant surveillence, mega distracting instruments. you should check out all the RAND and TAVISTOCK corporations and their purposes by the way....I get so tired of me telling a friend about some NWO info and give them a reference or a title to google and they look at me as if to say " read?" Damn...and I even had a friend of mine tell me that they could not POSSIBLY be planning to put chips in us because "she put it on CNN and they weren't talking about it"..(lol)..Question: a lil bit off the subject but is Michelle Obama aware of NWO plans and intentions and what is really going on? Does she know what she is apart of? I often wonder if that kind of info is shared with the spouses

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Question: a lil bit off the subject but is Michelle Obama aware of NWO plans and intentions and what is really going on? Does she know what she is apart of? I often wonder if that kind of info is shared with the spouses

I think you will find that she is in the know, if not selected for him!

from what I have read over the years, NWO plans have fallen apart several times due to the spouse not being told. Spouse suspects something is amiss, thinks hubby is having an affair etc, and then she runs off and tells church, MSM etc.

I do not believe this time NWO will take that chance.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

JetShadow, I agree with your scenario in the macro, but there are problems with your assumptions. First, if there was a nuclear "False Flag" attack on this country with a nuclear weapon, you'd first have to determine the kilotons of the explosion. There was a report written some years back that mentioned a missing H-bomb in the US arsenal. This bomb has a 150,000 megaton capacity. Those countries you mentioned are capable of producing a 1,500 megaton capacity (A-bomb). So if the powers that be did decide to pop the cork on an H-bomb vs. an A-bomb, then you will know it was a false flag attack. I'm not certain the US even has an A-bomb in it's arsenal any more. Maybe somebody with some inside info can clarify, but that will be the smoking gun - in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

join