It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Octuplet 'father' wants DNA tests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Octuplet 'father' wants DNA tests

news.bbc.co.uk

He has requested DNA paternity testing but said he would help Ms Suleman raise the children whatever the results.

ABC said Ms Suleman had denied Mr Beaudoin was the father but had agreed to paternity tests being carried out.

Mr Beaudoin told ABC's Good Morning America that Ms Suleman had asked him to donate sperm as she had ovarian cancer and was unable to have children.

He said he thought her request was "out of the ordinary" but that he had agreed as he "cared about her so much".

Mr Beaudoin said he was "shocked and surprised" when he heard that Ms Suleman had given birth on 26 January and that he did not believe her denials that he was the father.

"It just seems like a lot of her statements that she's made have been really inaccurate," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I assume that he is worried about having to pay child support, i don't know how it works in america -would be be liable for the kids?

Poor guy was basically tricked into providing sperm, she said she couldn't have kids but already had 6! Then she goes and has 8 implanted and carried them all to term!

Anyone know what it would cost him to pay for all these kids?

I think in the uk he would have to pay as he willingly helped conceive by providing the sperm, through a clinic it is different.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit to add, no wait -he want's to prove he IS the father, its not about money -or is it? So hard to tell in this messed up world what anyones really after.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by NatureBoy]

new topics

join