It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I have something here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Helloooo ATS. So I'v been reading on this site for quite a few years...merly content reading all the other wonderful threads, I'v never felt any reason to sign up...until a couple of weeks ago. I was going through all my great grandmother's books and i stumbled across a three book set of encyclopidias. I could tell they were pretty old because i could hardly read the title on the side. After pulling them out i discovered "The Freemasons Encyclopidia" on the cover and pretty much flipped. I was to excited to even browse through them. So for my first thread here on ATS, I give you all this. As of right now i havnt even done any research on thease books...they may be available for anyone to finde and read, or i might have some kind of ATS treasure on hand. In the next day or two I'll be making another trip to her house and ill be taking a few pictures just to let ya'll know I'm not making this up. Then ill have to convince my greatgrandmother to let me bring them home so i can share with ATS.....but i wonder if that would be a bad thing for me to do?????

Anyway i appologize again for not doing my research first but im just too excited....ill be back in a day or two with more.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by dowhatyoufear3]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

Which encyclopedia was it? Mackey's?
www.phoenixmasonry.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A book from this series, perchance?

Click Here

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
At the moment i couldnt tell you... I need to make another trip over there...but im hoping its not just something everyone has access to...but i dont think its the one provided the link for. I'll let you know tommarow.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
ok...i should have held on to my horses a little bit yall are right...sorry if i got anyones hopes up, i excited myself too quickly

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dowhatyoufear3
At the moment i couldnt tell you... I need to make another trip over there...but im hoping its not just something everyone has access to

All Masonic books are available to anyone who wants to read them.

There are four different popular Masonic encyclopedias, written by four different authors: Dr. Albert G. Mackey, Dr. Kenneth Mackenzie, Henry Wilson Coil, and A.E. Waite. It is almost certainly one of those.

If it happens to be the Mackenzie encyclopedia, it's a collector's item because it's long been out of print.

top topics

join