It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Spreading Your Damn Diseases, Please...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I had a friend stop by a few days ago, and it was obvious she had the start of a bad cold. She could barely talk and kept coughing without covering her mouth.

I was in my bed writing a document while relaxing and my husband just tells the "walking disease" to go right in. She sits on my bed with her nursing clothes she wore all that day. A day filled with cleaning the butts and bodies of sick people...

NOW I HAVE THE START OF A COLD :bnghd:

The next day I hear her leave for work, coughing and hacking phlegm.
But she's going off to work with the elderly and infirm with a vicious disease that could even kill the vulnerable people in her care.:shk:

I just wish all you sicko folks would just stay home and let it run it's course.
Why the hell do you feel the need to "buck up soldier" and infect the rest of us ?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I hate when that happens. I always get horrible allergies that end up being even worse but usually a lot of people are sick and love to spread it around. I have been EXTREMELY lucky not to get anything yet. Now that I have seen this thread though I will probably wake up tomorrow with the flu

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Eww! Time to start using more anti-bacterial products. One can never bee too sure if those coughing spells are really 'SARS'!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

I only spread the Awesome Disease. Symptoms include: Bowing to the original carrier
, increased need to drink beers :w:, reduction in stress levels, sudden outbreaks of , monkey palups, increased sex drive, increased monkey
, sudden attraction to flames
, sudden color change
, needing to celebrate lemur stomping day
, and anal leakage.

new topics

top topics

join