It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Sunk The Titanic? yes, Who, not What...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
having never seen anything remotely connected with this
before and searching here at ATS, and not seeing anything...
i will post a quote and the link to the article from Doug Yurchey....

The Titanic was suck by an iceberg as the story goes, however...

There were a number of powerful men who were NOT in favor
of the Federal Reserve System. Benjamin Guggenheim,
Isa Strauss and John Jacob Astor opposed the formation
of a F.R.S.

Yes, the Federal Reserve connected with the Titanic, both
the building and the sinking...

This was the 'maiden' voyage of the greatest ship ever built.
The 'unsinkable' campaign assured passengers of comfortable safety......

But, the real reason for the ship's destruction was a game between
the super rich whereby Guggenheim-Strauss-Astor could be
eliminated. 'They had to be destroyed by a means so preposterous
that no one would suspect they were murdered

Link to Article

this leaves me to look for more info and links to add if i can
find any, maybe others here already know of this and can help....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The thing is there were plenty of Titanic survivors, so the account of an Iceberg is pretty solid. I doubt it had tugboats around it, putting it into position.

I guess it could be sabotage, someone taking the ship into the iceberg... And yes, whenever a few very rich men die, there should always be a thorough investigation, out of common sense.

Interesting theory, and I'm sure plenty of people have thought along similar lines. Very hard to document, research and prove, now that we're nearing a century on the sinking.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I also believe that it was sabotage to kill those 3 men. They had to eliminate 3 of the richest people in the world to allow their plans to go forward.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by b4tee4

are you kidding,

come on man
it struck an iceberg because the captain ignored reports of ice in the shipping lane and steamed full speed ahead so as to make the crossing in record time.

And the "unsinkable ship" was far from that.
The ship was divided into sections that were suposed to not be able to flood all of them. It was supposed to be able to float with a certain number of sections flooded.
But the bulk heads didnt go all the way to the top so once one section flooded to the top, then water just went over the top of the bulk head and flooded the next section, and it freaking sank.

There was no grand conspiracy to kill anyone, it would have so much easier to just kill them in a staged robbery or some such incident.

Oh and the article is nothing more than anti catholic drivel

[edit on 3-10-2009 by punkinworks]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I believe that it could be a plot look at the evidence The ships cpt ignored the warning not to go into icy waters. They stopped the loading of the correct amount of life boats. The warnings of icebergs where ignored by the radio operators. The nearest boats RO "went to sleep " conveniently,even though he him self knew that the conditions where bad outside. And who is to say that these 3 men drowned ?? Maybe they where murdered then left for dead.
All these people say it cant happen look these men had the power to stop the FRS from even starting and all of a sudden they die from a "accident".

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't know much about the power of an 'unsinkable ship' verses an iceberg and I do find it hard to believe that something could have been done subversively to such a degree that it would weaken the ship to a point that an iceberg could sink it. There were many witnesses and no would could have preplanned it.

It is not unusual for these wealthy men to be on the Titanic as a new ship and planning for it would have to have been well before they ever booked.

I also know that in that day and for decades later, the official report could say anything they wanted and you could question all you wanted and there would be no other story other than an occasional rumor.

This is a no go for me.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I understand how it seems such a coincidence that a ship with so many rich people sank but you have to understand that this was the maiden voyage of 'the greatest ship ever built' so ofcourse it was going to have some very prominent people on it, this fact is simply common sense. So it's basically the chicken or the egg argument.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Oh pleeeaasse...
You've got to be kidding us. There are so many fully documented eye witness accounts about the tradgedy. It wasn't a Japanese sub, alien attack nor atlantis rising out of the murky waters to claim the ship for it's museum. IMO It was an iceberg. It was an accident.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by b4tee4

Who sunk the ship? good question, what actually caused her to sink an apparently survivable collision was the fact that sub-standard iron rivets were used in the construction.
At the time of construction there were three grades of rivet, called I think, standard, best and best best, construction was specified for best best rivets but only used standard rivets, it is sugested that cost was a factor there, but who changed the rivets?
It seems a major change to make without consulting the design engineers, so maybe there is something in it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think that it would be a little easier (and cheaper) to hire brigade of killers for each of those individuals then to build a ship, lure people there and then hunt for icebergs. All that considering that those guys could still be saved (there were survivors) after all that effort....

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by endarkenedone

The ore for the rivets was from Scotland, But manufactured on site at Thompson's dock so i am lead to believe, also their was rumours of a new automatic rivet machine on site for trials, It was not a popular idea amongst the mainly protestant shipyard workforce fearing layoffs,

Indeed that if it was the titanic/Olympic that went down ???

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
[edit on 4-10-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
im looking for sources right now. theres more to this than whats being talked about here.

the captain of the titanic was a 26 year veteran of the navy, he had navigated the same waters countless times, supposedly without ever, say, bumping into a huge # iceburg

also several key historical/financial figures boarded the ship, then got off in england at the first stop (including a high-ranking catholic clergyman) . many important people were invited onto the ship as special guests or what have you.

theres no question that it hit an iceburg, just like there's no question that a plane hit WTC. im surprised with all of you.

of course its easier to hire a brigade of killers. doesnt mean its easier to GET AWAY WITH.

edit to add:

along the same vein, with tickets that are death sentences, i've always had a hunch that tickets on the "plane" that hit the pentagon were offered for sale to the worlds elite as get out of jail free cards, so to speak. i knew a man who was "on" that plane, we recieved a funeral invitation from his family. yes, he was a billionare.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by b4tee4

or it could be quite the opposite. some people just wanted to make more money..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I had heard that it was the Olympic that was run into the iceburg because the Olympic was uninsurable due to its accident before the Titanic was launched. The repair records to the Olympic showed damage very similar to what was found on the Titanic and if you look at the original Titanic Blueprints the ships should have been visibly different. But by the time she was launched the Titanic was a mirror image of the Olympic.
Insurance Fraud is my vote.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

I follow your line off thought on this, 401/400 serial number plates not hard to swap over or remanufacter, As for the number on the alleged titanic on the Atlantic floor on the starboard screw, IMO these screws were manufactured on site at Harland's own foundry.. A a one off mould so to speak so remoulding was not an option, Not forgetting the alignment of the propshaft would have been out and would cause severe imbalance which was reported on "titanic's" departure from Queens island, Belfast lough...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.
i knew a man who was "on" that plane, we recieved a funeral invitation from his family. yes, he was a billionare.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.]

Ok, I am calling you out on this one. Please provide the name of this person because one of us ( either you or I ) are getting bad data.

Shortly after the terrorist attacks ( early 2002 ) I was running a statistical report for a midwest air carrier on probabilities of death while flying (not just crashing) compared at the income level. ( what tax bracket has a higher chance of dying so to speak along with about 100 other factors )

There were NO billionares on ANY of the 4 hijacked flights that day.

So either you were given a bogus "funeral invite" by a bogus "billionare" or my team was given incorrect data about the manifest and income levels of the people aboard the planes. Please tell me the name of the billionare so I can cross reference my material - I have it stored on my current hard drive so its about 3 seconds away.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by b4tee4

Izzy the Iceberg. Icebergs are always named after the female of the species as they can be a bit frigid sometimes...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So, let me see if I understand the essence of this conspiracy.

In order to kill off three men, some mysterious group of The Powers That Be (tm, and hereafter referred to as 'TPTB") managed to swap the identities of two of the largest ocean liners of the day, then convince the crew of the pseudo-Titanic to run the ship into an iceberg. They also arranged for other ships in the area to not respond to distress calls (I guess the crew of the RMS Carpathia must not have gotten the memo), and convinced most of the pseudo-Titanic's crew to go down with the ship. Then, just to make *certain* that those enemies of The Federal Reserve were truly gone, they had them killed in their cabins (which begs the question...why not simply kill them in their cabins, and leave the ship afloat?). Do I have the essence of this correct?

*shakes head*

I was going to say something snarky and sarcastic, but at some point, words simply fail me. It's threads like this that make me seriously wonder if ATS is worth the time any more.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
In order to kill 3 of the most powerful men in the world! They are so powerful that it would be almost impossible that is why this event was staged for murder. The captain was apart of the plot which in essence allowed full control of the ship to him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join