It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Witnesses Recounts Their Father's Involvement with Roswell UFO Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Good Day Forumerions,

Family members of a previously unknown Roswell witness come forward:

Frank:

My father passed about 6 years ago, my mother about 15 years prior to that.

He would not say too much, as I said, he was, or appeared scared or hesitant when it was brought up. The one time I was at the house, I answered the door, and two "suits" were there and asked for him. He came to the door, came back to me with concern, and asked to me to leave and come back in a couple of hours. I did, and asked who they were, and he said "government". When I pressed him, he put me in my place with a stern "none of your business".

. . . I thought you would like to know. I spoke to my sister last night about Roswell. It was the first time either of us have spoken much about it. She was born in 1938. She was 9 or 10 when the landing occurred. She remembers my dad coming home, covered with soot, or dirt, wild eyed, and saying something like "you can't believe what I saw".

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Even if only 1 out of every 100 eye-witness accounts are real...
Then it's all true.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

He also described to her, the metallic substance, and the beams. She said he was top secret clearance, and one of the top XXXXs. She believes that he may of been in charge of the XXXXXX at the time.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Many thanks for the article Frank.

I will read up on it when I get home from work. I for one don't buy the official Air Force story by a long shot. I hope one day the truth will come out, whatever that truth may be.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Mornin' FW!

Originally posted by Fastwalker81

Many thanks for the article Frank.

I will read up on it when I get home from work. I for one don't buy the official Air Force story by a long shot. I hope one day the truth will come out, whatever that truth may be.

Your welcome!

I have been in contact with both parties (brother and sister) and an investigation has begun; there is much more to this case, which is most intriguing!

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I also have a very good friend who I was discussing all things ATS with yesterday. (We were discussing how soon full disclosure would occur, current events, I showed him the Space Shuttle UFO vids, etc)

His Father, in his 80's, was an Air Force Lt. Col when he retired, and he flew B-29's in WWII, not sure what he flew in Korea, and I'm not sure how much involvement he had in Vietnam.

We also discussed what he may know about Roswell. He said he has asked his Dad before and gets nothing but the silent treatment back. The only story he gets back is that he had nothing to do with it, but knows who did.

From what I understand, the B-29 pilots were a close knit group. The only information disclosed so far was that he mentioned a pilot buddy of his who flew a top-secret mission from California, stopped at Roswell Army Airfield and then went to the old Fort Worth base, Carswell. Nothing else, and he won't talk about it. I would think that if he wasn't involved, he could at least speculate a little.

I researched this a little bit after I wrote the above, and that co-pilot would have probably been Capt 'Pappy' Henderson. He was the co-pilot of the first B-29 flight out, and the Pilot was the Roswell Base Commander, Col Payne Jennings.

Something to ponder, and it's probably been posted before somewhere...

Why would the Base Commander pilot this aircraft, when there was so much going on at his base? Why did he leave? You would think he would have delegated that.

We're both hoping that before my buddy's dad passes, he may decide to come clean. He's recently moved into a retirement home.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Evenin' Slinky!

Originally posted by SlinkyDFW
I also have a very good friend who I was discussing all things ATS with yesterday. (We were discussing how soon full disclosure would occur, current events, I showed him the Space Shuttle UFO vids, etc)

His Father, in his 80's, was an Air Force Lt. Col when he retired, and he flew B-29's in WWII, not sure what he flew in Korea, and I'm not sure how much involvement he had in Vietnam.

We also discussed what he may know about Roswell. He said he has asked his Dad before and gets nothing but the silent treatment back. The only story he gets back is that he had nothing to do with it, but knows who did.

From what I understand, the B-29 pilots were a close knit group. The only information disclosed so far was that he mentioned a pilot buddy of his who flew a top-secret mission from California, stopped at Roswell Army Airfield and then went to the old Fort Worth base, Carswell. Nothing else, and he won't talk about it. I would think that if he wasn't involved, he could at least speculate a little.

I researched this a little bit after I wrote the above, and that co-pilot would have probably been Capt 'Pappy' Henderson. He was the co-pilot of the first B-29 flight out, and the Pilot was the Roswell Base Commander, Col Payne Jennings.

Something to ponder, and it's probably been posted before somewhere...

Why would the Base Commander pilot this aircraft, when there was so much going on at his base? Why did he leave? You would think he would have delegated that.

We're both hoping that before my buddy's dad passes, he may decide to come clean. He's recently moved into a retirement home.

Very interesting stuff! I would like very much to speak with your buddy.

A couple of details: Jennings was the "Deputy C/O" . . . Blanchard was the base Commander. "Pappy" was the "pilot" on a separate flight.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Nice thread Frank,I will definitely be following this one.Starred and flagged!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Would be interesting to see if the person mentioned in the story checks out through personnel records, etc.

Of course, folks should realize, that the man's responses are similar for anyone who has clearance...i.e. "none of your business" or just vague responses. I know, got them from my father all the time, hehe...and still do to this day...

The 3 fingers in response to the little green men is interesting though...and corraborates with others' accounts.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
Even if only 1 out of every 100 eye-witness accounts are real...
Then it's all true.

or ...
that it was made to look like an alien "accidental crash" is true.

-

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Mornin' Gaz,

Originally posted by Gazrok
Would be interesting to see if the person mentioned in the story checks out through personnel records, etc.

Of course, folks should realize, that the man's responses are similar for anyone who has clearance...i.e. "none of your business" or just vague responses. I know, got them from my father all the time, hehe...and still do to this day...

The 3 fingers in response to the little green men is interesting though...and corraborates with others' accounts.

As mentioned earlier, an investigation has begun; similarly, in private correspondence to our "Topol-M or AL" I explained to him, the merits of anecdotal evidence begins with the presenter, then followed by verifiable elements in the anecdote itself (for starters).

Sadly, after Topol-M agreed to cooperate, he went silent! This after I explained to him that his "real" identity would have to be verified . . . which he shared with me by the way. I'm afraid given his actions, as well as what I dug up on the name he gave (supposedly his real one) me, the needle on the bull**** meter is swinging more towards the smelly side.

In this case, we have two people (brother and sister) that are cooperating fully, answering all questions to the best of their ability, and so far (with the initial steps into this investigation) nothing derogatory has arisen.

Moreover, one of the first tasks we do (SOP) in these cases is perform a FOIA for military records, which was done on Monday.

Finally, what is most intriguing about this case is "who," and what position their father held at RAAF in relationship to the Roswell Incident."

Cheers,
Frank

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Frank Warren]

top topics

join