It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February 2009 :: Nibiru Report :: Must See Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Watch this and make up your own mind.
The narrator is very dry like too much prozak or something but can you blame him?

Planet X / Nibiru 2012 Flyby Scenarios - February 2009 Report

Least someone has put some visuals on the claims of Planet X

I've heard only once in any reports that we'll be able to see X by May 15th 2009... Does anyone know any different?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks, I'm a big fan of the Nibiru Theory...

whoa, deja vu

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
ok so you made a youtube video and you want everyone to watch it rigth?
i watched about 5min of it. it looks like a high school project.

if it was you that made that video then i'm gonna tell you it's total trash. if you didn't make it then i'm gonna tell you that it's total nonsense.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Would NASA just spit it out for # sake.

Seriously if its there, big deal, just let us know. Or else give me the equipment and let me use the Hubble space telescope I'd bloody find it myself.

But no we can't do that, geee. I wonder why

The government are more paronoid than sheeple. I'm aware they hide vast info to the general masses. But hiding Nibiru. I don't get the logic in hiding it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

not yowusa again, I hate marshal masters voice with a vengance
its just so

Edit to add: dont be sucked in to the nibiru Theory, yowusa just wants your money.

[edit on 2/23/2009 by altered_states]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Thanks for posting this, downloading it now. When Nibiru does return, I reckon all the ones who said it was a fake will finally shut up, but till then, we have to let them have their opinions. I learned about Niburu a long time ago, before I ever owned a computer, from an uncle that belonged to a group that knew many secrets unknown to the common man. Didn't give it much thought until recently, when a friend who lives in Brazil sent me some photos.
One thing comes to mind...when they were here before, in Biblical times, Jerusalem was the site of their control center. Bet they will want it back, and that will show the Israelis whose nation it is, really!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I watched about half of it, then my CensorTube tab stopped dl'ing the video for some reason, no matter how many times I refreshed... I got to the point where it started to talk about the two holes in our magnetosphere.

Everything I saw up until that point are valid scientific claims and have had their own respective threads here on ATS. The Michio Kaku Faux News video and the magnetosphere report come to mind. I know I probably didn't get to the speculation regarding 'Nibiru' but the foundation of the video's information was definitely sound.

reply to post by Mozzy

Could you explain to me how a post like that is relevant to the thread in any shape or form, or how it brings anything productive to the conversation?

top topics

join