It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would YOU vote for someone with a mullet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Bit of a light hearted one here...

When it came to the next general election would you vote for anyone with a mullet.

Altthough a mullet portrays business at the front, would the party-animal flowing locks at the back cause you to fear anarchy anytime he turned around or you saw him from behind? Do you think a moustache would make them appear more sinister?

Quote from wikipedia: "In the United Kingdom the mullet is most commonly associated with thugs, Pat Sharp or with Central and Eastern Europeans, particularly professional footballers"
en.wikipedia.org...(haircut)

A selection of mullets:
www.mulletjunky.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Awesome link! Mullet junky is one of those sites that once you've found it you just wonder how you managed before.

Well, there's one guy I would vote for who used to have a mullet. In fact, he's got to have entered politics from one of the most mullet-intensive professions outside of NASCAR... pro wrestling.

Yes, I'm talking about Jesse Ventura, who is awesome. Combative but articulate, he's come out on the side of those calling for a proper investigation of 9/11.

Sadly, his days of true mulletry are behind him. As far as I know, he doesn't even sport a skullet (thank you for introducing me to that new word).

Hulk Hogan, he keeps the faith. But I wouldn't vote for him.

By the way, I don't know if you've ever heard of guitarist frank Gambale. Awesome musician, but tonsorially his taste, as they say, is in his mouth. And this guy actually used to sport a mullet wig. A willet? Doesn't sound quite right.

Oooh, how about a mulligan?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by rich23]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Do you mean like this guy? He is running for president in 2012...ummm, or something.
But he has a mullet

www.youtube.com...

TheWelder

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Awww, geeze, I found that with a google search thru some other site. Now that I've looked into it..NO. Well, not that the mullet breaks the deal, but that guy hasn't a clue.

TheWelder

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Being kind of a country music nut-------------I'd vote for this old mullet dude--------------------Billy Ray Cyrus

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
No. the mullet is from the 80s. I prefer people who are up to date.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Good find. Doesn't the mullet kind of act like an alarm system, though? "Warning! this person doesn't have a clue!"

And why did he have to have the music up so loud? Does he not know the meaning of the word background?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I believe what Jesse V has is the Skullet.

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Good find. Doesn't the mullet kind of act like an alarm system, though? "Warning! this person doesn't have a clue!"

And why did he have to have the music up so loud? Does he not know the meaning of the word background?

If you check the rest of his stuff, you'll understand. The guy is just off his rocker, he believes his bid for presidency is for real! Background music is the least of things wrong with him. According to what i've looked at on his site, he is the best paranormal investigator in the world, it's hard to tell tho, he has the grammer skills of a third grader.

TheWelder

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow... you actually sat through a bunch of that stuff? I don't know whether to congratulate you for your perseverance or do that "lick finger- touch your forehead- make the 'FZZZT!' noise" thing.

And, re Ventura, last I saw he'd gone cueball, but I didn't get a clear sight of the back of his head. Perhaps the skullet still lurks.

Can you imagine Obama with a mullet? I just have, and it's kind of entertaining.

new topics

top topics

join