It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circles Of Light - Our Message To You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Really good point AllisOne. Maybe tomorrow when they wake up, no light will bounce off of their house, now that would be interesting.

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
opinion about, and everything they ever saw in their entire life, is LIGHT.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
Many Thanks for posting these SO, S&F. I'll bring something constructive to this thread besides rhetoric from Chadwickus; who,IMO, never tries and bring some intelligence to any thread from what I've read. ENUF said. /rant off...Moving on.

I suppose my 25 applauses and 71 flags is from my lack of intelligence then?

Well picked up!

Now back on topic, honestly, we're looking at light reflections! All the OP needs to do is stick his head in line with one and look back and get a nice flash of sunlight right in their eyes, maybe this is the message?
Don't look at the sun! It will blind you!

But, if they are what the OP believes them to be, why not film one, then pan around to show there isn't a reflection from the sun?

Sounds pretty simple to me.

Sorry if that's not intelligent enough for you komodo, we all can't be like you I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Chadwickus, lets be honest you are using one of those new computer bots right, that just keep spitting out nonsense.... or is it that you are drinking, and just type stuff at random, and never read anything.

And to get all of those flags, just how many fake accounts did you have to makeÉ

Man oh man, you are kidding me, those light circles reflections of light, oh no, I never thought of that. Maybe next time I will look for a window or something,

wow, you m sum smrt Chadwickus.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Now back on topic, honestly, we're looking at light reflections! All the OP needs to do is stick his head in line with one and look back and get a nice f

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
Chadwickus, lets be honest you are using one of those new computer bots right, that just keep spitting out nonsense.... or is it that you are drinking, and just type stuff at random, and never read anything.

And to get all of those flags, just how many fake accounts did you have to makeÉ

Man oh man, you are kidding me, those light circles reflections of light, oh no, I never thought of that. Maybe next time I will look for a window or something,

wow, you m sum smrt Chadwickus.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Now back on topic, honestly, we're looking at light reflections! All the OP needs to do is stick his head in line with one and look back and get a nice f

I think you've just proven my point that you're crazy mad.

So you accept they're reflections from windows, nice but then you tell us it's some sort of hologram, so why no photos of the hologram? if this hologram is projecting a light bright enough to project onto walls, surely you can take a picture of said hologram?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonyAD
Allisone, you're almost right. The other senses also play a role, though a minor one, in developing our Weltanschauung and complement the preeminent sense of sight.

Almost right? Maybe you forgot that all electrons, protons, neutrons, are made of light? Where is your science now? You forgot?

Originally posted by eNumbra
What about blind people? Do they not experience all those things even without light?

You want to see messages in reflections? You go ahead; i just hope no one in your neighborhood gets wind of it and decides to buy a few more flashlights.

Blind people? Well, they usually use dogs, and other assistants that can see light, to help them. When they need to read Braille guess what, the electromagnetic interactions that creates their other 4 senses is used...

Did you know a photon is responsible for all electromagnetic phenomena?
en.wikipedia.org...

In physics, the photon is an elementary particle, the quantum of the electromagnetic field and the basic unit of light and all other forms of electromagnetic radiation

How can you be so blind when you live in an ocean of light?

ALL-IS-ONE

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Blind people? Well, they usually use dogs, and other assistants that can see light, to help them. When they need to read Braille guess what, the electromagnetic interactions that creates their other 4 senses is used...

Did you know a photon is responsible for all electromagnetic phenomena?
en.wikipedia.org...

In physics, the photon is an elementary particle, the quantum of the electromagnetic field and the basic unit of light and all other forms of electromagnetic radiation

How can you be so blind when you live in an ocean of light?

Light is a form of Electromagnetic Radiation, that does not mean LIGHT has anything to do with the four senses beyond sight. Especially since many of the blind use canes. And yes, light is made up of photons, but photons are not made of light. Perhaps you are the blind one.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Soulorb, an orb in a photo is defined as backscatter.
Why is that hard to understand?
en.wikipedia.org...(photographic)
Why are you trying to fool people?

The technical photographic term for the occurrence of orbs, especially pronounced in modern ultra-compact cameras, is backscatter, orb backscatter or near-camera reflection.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Maybe I just know more than the average person?

So much more that you think I am wrong....

www.news.harvard.edu...

Back on topic:

SoulOrb, anything you do that benefits another is considered a good deed. Thanks for your good deed.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Soul ORB is my name. The light circles have been named Circles Of Light by others than myself. Time like this I fear people like you are backscatter.

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Soulorb, an orb in a photo is defined as backscatter.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Thank you so much for being brave and using your intelligence ALLisONE, as where some here are subjegating it. People like you keep me going.

SoulOrb, anything you do that benefits another is considered a good deed. Thanks for your good deed.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
To solve this mystery!

A high wattage Halogen light with a few cardboard cut outs will do the trick

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Sounds interesting, could you possibly do that and post your results here to back up your claim? And prepare 48 houses or sets while you are at it in two hours.

Or try projecting them 150 feet and 100 feet wide in the air like the ones that covered an entire building in mid afternoon on a downtown street with people watching. It might very well work, but unless you are willing to at least back up your claim and try to do so, you really do little but critique others experiences. I would like to hear about yours.

I assure you, you are in complete denial. You are missing out on important things in life.

Try doing this one with your Halogen lights.

Large building

PS: This repository has quite a few of the photos in high res, if you wish to slice and dice them more, I had to manipulate some in the video.

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
To solve this mystery!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Sounds interesting, could you possibly do that and post your results here to back up your claim? And prepare 48 houses or sets while you are at it in two hours.

Or try projecting them 150 feet and 100 feet wide in the air like the ones that covered an entire building in mid afternoon on a downtown street with people watching. It might very well work, but unless you are willing to at least back up your claim and try to do so, you really do little but critique others experiences. I would like to hear about yours.

I assure you, you are in complete denial. You are missing out on important things in life.

Try doing this one with your Halogen lights.

Large building

PS: This repository has quite a few of the photos in high res, if you wish to slice and dice them more, I had to manipulate some in the video.

To solve this mystery!

No probs!

My hourly labour rate is $45 an hour in Aussie dollars to cut out carboard.

Rental rate for construction rated Halogen twin globes $40 a day.

All extension leads are tagged and up to date as well as the generator.

So what part of the world do I have to fly to make this happen?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I am jokeing dont you no!

And since when did I claim anything?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am sorry to hear you earn so little, but maybe in 2009 things will pick up for you.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Nope. I missed the joke, I guess the joke is on me. As I say, I like interpersonal communication, I am very serious is what I am presenting here, sorry I took you wrong but it was not obvious to me.

reply to post by SoulOrb

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Lighten up Soul!

There are many things that can not be explained.

And thanks for posting this, I have a sence of humour to match none and post it!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I am sorry to hear you earn so little, but maybe in 2009 things will pick up for you.

Yeh well Its hard for some of us tradesman who is believe it or not more educated than Uni students in geometricals, Calcs, and Newtons law.

And I do so humberly appologise for not earning over $150,000 + year income, so can I please bow down and kiss your feet if its suites or would you prefer I lick your boots clean and brush your hand bag dog.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Nope. I missed the joke, I guess the joke is on me. As I say, I like interpersonal communication, I am very serious is what I am presenting here, sorry I took you wrong but it was not obvious to me.

reply to post by SoulOrb

Dont take it personal, just me mucking around.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Man oh man. Man. Wow. I can see now there is a rabbit hole here.

Education has nothing to do with earnings Bob. I guess my point was, you in a way were bragging or setting your value with the $45. My point was there is always someone making more.

It really is not important to the matters at hand. I might make twice that, but who cares, I don't, it is only frigging money, and I just work less. And I have made alot less too.

One time I was in a position where if a person came to my house I had no time for them, because my need for money was so great. I had become essentially a complicated form of an indentured servant.

Now if a person comes without notice, I can take a minute and spend it with them, and see what is new. To them, how much I am not making by being with them is not important.

These little projects like these Circles Of Light take time, but well, to some they might like them. If we all stayed in our house and brought nothing new to the table, then what kind of world is that.

And to me, neither is how much you are losing by chatting with me here. It might be just a bunch of little electrons, but you know, real people are on the other side. And you are important enough for me to take my time, and money, and communicate back. Putting a smiley face on the end, does not change the words in the middle.

And some day, if you are walking by a circle of light, take your $45 per hour job, put it on hold for a few minutes, take a photo, and share it with me too, I would like to see it and will take my valuable time to look

reply to post by SoulOrb

Dont take it personal, just me mucking around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join