It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circles Of Light - Our Message To You

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi Orb.
Check this out.
en.wikipedia.org...(paranormal)
Backscatter.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
oh my god
op
i saw something on a wall recently which was light reflecting what almost looked like the face of an alien grey
in fact it did
it had eyes a nose and a mouth and a round face
there was NOTHING in the house/shop opisite or anywhere nearby that could have looked anything like it
can you send me a u2u?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Some women think believing in UFO's is hot, and some women don't, just break up with the o that don't.

reply to post by eufoseekere

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Im glad you stick by your beliefs whatever they are....Ive had a few weird things happen to me in the past...I used to wake up at 3:33am most days a few years ago...not going too much into detail right now but it wasnt an alarm or any of the obvious things....thats when I found this site and started looking around for answers....I then found a site ShareInt.org and saw the circles of lights pictures.....It did have me extremely interested and even more so when I saw them on the walll....I never noticed them until after I read about it....I have had dreams which I remember very clearly and felt someone touch me which to this day I still say to my friends was real......

Stick with your beliefs I say and screw anyone who tries to knock you...its your life at the end of day....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
soul orb i tried to youtube you
can you u2u me?
amazing similarities here
on your video at 3.35
there is something what looks similar in the way to a head of an alien
ie large eyes nose and almost a mouth with a mini neck
thats what i saw
and i had two men with a load of dogs asking me what i was filiming
so they obviously didnt see it either
please write back

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by eufoseekere
soul orb i tried to youtube you
can you u2u me?
amazing similarities here
on your video at 3.35
there is something what looks similar in the way to a head of an alien
ie large eyes nose and almost a mouth with a mini neck
thats what i saw
and i had two men with a load of dogs asking me what i was filiming
so they obviously didnt see it either
please write back

what video are you talking about....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
All the circles have the same pattern to them... the kind of cross/two or four overlapping ellipses.
I think this is easy to hoax. crop circles are all different but these could all be done using the same mirrors/glass. I'm not saying you hoaxed them, only that it would be easy to hoax.
Nice pics anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
3:33 or a 9 eh? Spiritual wake up call?

Curious was it night terrors, or did you have a clock by the bed. Higher self might wake you up, it sometimes watches a clock.

I am sort of curious what it was, do a U2U if you wish.

Originally posted by booda
I used to wake up at 3:33am most days a few years ago...not going too much into detail right now but it wasnt an alarm or any of the obvious things

[edit on 24-2-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You know, I am sure someone could hoax them. I assure you just for interest, that carrying 20 lb laptop bag for 5 miles on foot, taking these photos, the last thing you want is to fake them.

Besides, I have a life. You know how much work that is? Why bother when I can get the real thing.

Originally posted by and14263
All the circles have the same pattern to them... the kind of cross/two or four overlapping ellipses.
I think this is easy to hoax. crop circles are all different but these could all be done using the same mirrors/glass. I'm not saying you hoaxed them, only that it would be easy to hoax.
Nice pics anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just the one I posted in the very beginning on youtube.

reply to post by booda

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
During that process they suggested I had been chosen to bring a message by the Masters.

And just who are these "Masters"?
What are they masters of?

and why are you the chosen one to bring us the message?

I am hesitant to call "cheese" on this so I am waiting for your response. And if it's not to much to ask could you tell me in plain English not a new age parable or couched in esoteric mysticism.

Thanks
whaaa

[edit on 24-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by antar

Another great example of the human minds ability to really get locked in bad logic.

That's your problem.
Logic has nothing to do with emotion or the heart.

wZn

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well, as for the Masters, you would need to research Share International and Benjamin Creme. Other than that I know little, especially about Share International other than I meditated with them twice as part of a project they have with meditation groups around the world to anchor more energy into the grid.

Share International

and

I AM

Why was I chosen. I have no frigging idea, maybe I chose myself, much to their dismay for all I know since I got these things on about 20 spots on the internet, I pretty well am trying to make it viral for the fun of it.

All I know is I started seeing them. And I keep seeing them, and well even disagreed with some of the thoughts behind the teachings, but I am still seeing them.

I guess I listened. I enjoy doing it. I feel good when I do it. I enjoy sharing. It is something I can do easily. And it resonates with me in that I feel there is a change happening that many other people do not see.

I hope that is plain enough for you, and by the way, I appreciate you wanting that, I am tired of double speak.

SO

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by SoulOrb
During that process they suggested I had been chosen to bring a message by the Masters.

And just who are these "Masters"?
What are they masters of?

and why are you the chosen one to bring us the message?

I am hesitant to call "cheese" on this so I am waiting for your response. And if it's not to much to ask could you tell me in plain English not a new age parable or couched in esoteric mysticism.

Thanks
whaaa

[edit on 24-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It's part of Share's brainwashing.... they probably NLPd you into creating this thing yourself without even knowing it. As for spiritual and being a sign of divine powers, utter garbage. If the thing is still there try lining yourself up with the wall and the leg of the swing set and look behind it and you will probably see the source since its giving off a shadow.

Don't fall for anything this Maitraya cult is saying.... You will experience many things they say but you can experience them without the brainwashing by going to see a hypnotist or NLP expert.

He is satan.... Really... He is channeled by Creme who studied under one of the leaders and creators of the Lucifer trust, lucis trust later...

As for messages from the master to me from you.... keep it...

What really is amazing though is that with all the bad happening in the world at this moment that he is making his appearance he will not lift a finger to stop this and create peace... If he is so powerful then why does he not cause life to happen? Instead, he will be causing death just like the rest of those that claim to be sent by god.... god is death... Just read the bible. He killed more than 3million people for crimes as small as adultery and only raised two or three from the dead, and even those stories are sketchy like the rest of it...

***Added**** Are you a suggestible person? Highly suggestible people are easily manipulated into seeing and hearing things. What kind of car do you drive? When you first bought your car or vehicle, did you notice all the others on the road that were the same model as yours?

After reading this, for some reason or another, you WILL notice the time more often. I can't tell you why because I don't know but, you will notice the time on the clock more often and this will astound you into seeing it even more.... whether it is the clocks face the facts... it will be a parent.. even if your not.

That easy..

[edit on 24-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

[edit on 24-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Many Thanks for posting these SO, S&F. I'll bring something constructive to this thread besides rhetoric from Chadwickus; who,IMO, never tries and bring some intelligence to any thread from what I've read. ENUF said. /rant off...Moving on.

Here's is something I found unique to the swing set in the 2nd pic posted from Member booda. The light FROM the circles on the wall is casting a light THROUGH the picnic table onto the ground. How is that possible?? You can tell this by the way the light is fading AWAY from the table...not fading TOWARD the table.

The only other thing I 'might' think it is, would be a window reflection off of a window, but, how can every single circle of light reflex the same almost near exact shape from different size, shape, and quite possibly decorated windows?

The locations of some of those being near the ground and to high up to even be used as a hoax by using a flashlight from some sort is questionable; even though it would take quite a powerful light source to shine that bright on the side of the building(s)
If it's a hoax, it's a damm good one.

I haven't read the message(s) from the CoL yet, and take most of these messages with a grain of salt and still will keep an open mind.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I understand where you are coming from, but you are mistaken about many things, I see you as a victim, so deep in the bull# of the world, you simply are having a tough time unraveling it.

Often people think they are stronger mentally, or in a better place mentally, or more logical and therefore on track, or that others might have a low IQ, etc. This is simply rational thought that is self serving to make a person feel better.

Often it is simply they are not seeking a change. They might be happy with the status quo, or simply just in the game. And that is ok, there is nothing wrong with that, it is after all your choice. Your reality. It matters not in the end to my experience.

I do get sad when I see posts like this, just like I get sad when I see videos by teenagers in regards to the blasphemy challenge. We got a real problem don't we, with this god thing. Oh why does he not save us from ourselves. Because he is not meant to, nor does it matter in the end. It is all about you.

Anyway, keep searching, I hope you find what you are looking for.

reply to post by AllTiedTogether

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yes, this is the thing that not many people see, or care to ask. The angle on these is quite amazing, and the circles look like they are a direct bounce but they are not, people just assume.

I have see that angle so sharp that it goes in behind a garbage can, but the circle is not twisted, which kind of confuses me. On might think that it would be distorted on one side with that sharp of an angle.

Booda's are quite far away from the source of the bounce I suspect, so it is overly large, I only have one the shape of booda's and it was like 100 feet from the window bounce.

I got one one day, where the sun was almost 85 degrees rake from the circle, in that it had an amazing angle on it. Very interesting sometimes.

SO

Originally posted by Komodo
The only other thing I 'might' think it is, would be a window reflection off of a window, but, how can every single circle of light reflex the same almost near exact shape from different size, shape, and quite possibly decorated windows?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
SoulOrb,

What most of these people that are putting you down don't realize, is that everything they ever learned, thought about, loved, hated, gave their opinion about, and everything they ever saw in their entire life, is LIGHT.

Some reason they don't get the concept that "light can give you messages", even though they are probably reading this text right now, getting messages from the light from their computers, and the only reason they even know how to read is because of light.

All these "scientific explanations" they are giving you, well, they wouldn't know anything about science if they didn't learn it from light. All scientist do, is study what they see with their eyes, and light...

If you asked them what color the sky was, they would give you what they think is their own answer, when they don't realize they got the answer from light....

Knowing this, makes your entire post a lot more meaningful.

All of it... is light....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If what's acting as the mirror is really smooth and level there's no reason why it wouldn't stay rather focused over long distances. One time, at dusk, my car was "illuminated" brighter than the surroundings by sunlight off a thermopane window a quarter mile away.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SonyAD]

Allisone, you're almost right. The other senses also play a role, though a minor one, in developing our Weltanschauung and complement the preeminent sense of sight.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SonyAD]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Actually all of your light is only that which is perceived by the eye. Your "light" is simply a visible form of Electromagnetic Radiation, which exists in both visible and invisible spectrums. "Light" only exists because we have "eyes", if they worked differently we'd could see heat, or if we were bats or dolphins we could perceive space through sound.

What about blind people? Do they not experience all those things even without light?

You want to see messages in reflections? You go ahead; i just hope no one in your neighborhood gets wind of it and decides to buy a few more flashlights.

[edit on 2/25/2009 by eNumbra]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join