It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Area 51 intrusion idea!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
None of you are EVER going to get ANYTHING from Area 51, or even come close to it. No matter what you do, what you think up, you will get nada. Just accept it, free your mind of this ridiculous impossible task and you can move past this barrier of ignorance and perhaps do something more productive.

Don�t you see? If anything, Area51, no matter what it�s purpose, is perfect. It attracts so much attention little if any light shines on anything else. Now think to yourself, does the government really have one small little Area 51 base? What better way to hide things than with deception. By using deception, magicians can make an elephant disappear in front of a large crowd, what makes you think they can�t do the same?

I�m just AMAZED at how much pointless time is spent thinking up these dumb retarded ideas. You could be more productive by reading tabloid stories. I�d bet my life on it that you will never get anything out of the base, either by infiltrating it, or by researching it.

Why not take action and research information within your reach of action, Camp Hero at Montauk point for example. You could even go there if you live close and be an activist rather than a spectator dreaming up stories about Area 51. Do whatever, anything, besides think of stupid Area 51 fairy quests. It�s getting to the point where we should make a roll playing game for these people so they can further satisfy their imagination�s need.

Does anyone see what I�m saying? And I bet I�m going to get negative comments about coming on too strong for you people. It�s just reality, and if you can�t accept that you are wasting your time on Area 51, well then� go ahead and keep wasting time.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by NEODI]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
sooooo........ur telling us that unless we know how to do magic tricks like david copperfield, we're not gonna get into area 51?
how is this idea better than all the others?

if not, i dont c what ur getting at....how is this an "amazing area 51 intrusion idea?"

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
ive been thinkin the same thing for ages neodi. i still like to hear things about the place tho sorta keeps my brain flowing if u get me

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The post title was sarcastic, I'm trying to say is I'm sick of all the �lets get stupid hippies, news media, and buy ourselves akimbo m249s and break into Area 51� posts, and the base is so public and known about nothing good will ever be there NOR will you ever find out anything interesting there other than typical advanced aircraft technology. As simple as that. If you are into technology at all, go lookup all the anti gravity patents, about the only difference is unlike the rest of the ignorant world and general public, they found intelligence and followed it.

Originally posted by madmartinez
ive been thinkin the same thing for ages neodi. i still like to hear things about the place tho sorta keeps my brain flowing if u get me
I kind of understand what you mean, it's like an impossible puzzle, unlike most puzzles out there, this one will never be solved, and every person's thoughts or attempts at breaking into Area 51 will have some kind of fault somewhere in there.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
OOOOOO!!!! i gettcha now.
but still. ppl dont actually mean it when they say that they're gonna break into area 51. it's just a childish dream like becoming a fireman, or an astronaut, or a gynocologist of the stars

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
NEODI is a disinformation agent working for the government. Don't listen to him, lets go to Dreamland and put it down for ATS. I can get SMG's, but they're kind of expensive. We need nightvision, ski masks, UFO desert camo polyester clothing and various other supplies. Come on.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
NEODI is a disinformation agent working for the government. Don't listen to him, lets go to Dreamland and put it down for ATS. I can get SMG's, but they're kind of expensive. We need nightvision, ski masks, UFO desert camo polyester clothing and various other supplies. Come on.

If you aren't joking, my faith in the human race just slipped down 2 points

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I'm dead serious
. If you actually knew me I would think your faith in the human race would drop a lot further than 2 points.

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by insite]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I'm dead serious
. If you actually knew me I would think your faith in the human race would drop a lot further than 2 points.

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by insite]

This board makes sarcasm difficult to detect some times

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Now that you know, I'll have to kill you

BTW: I wouldn't recommend using SMG's out in the range especially long distance shooting, get an m249 belt fed 200 round capacity 5.56mm, nicknamed the "mini" You people can dream up crazy ideas any day, but I now I'll have myself a mini one day, hopefully the day before I'll have a need for one, if not just for fun

Xon

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Alle we need to get inn Area 51 is 10 000 people. If 10 000 peeps is driving at once across the border the security have a big problem. Many will die, youst hope it isent you

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Preach on NEODI! Some of these "ideas" are entertaing, but hold absolutely no value.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
Alle we need to get inn Area 51 is 10 000 people. If 10 000 peeps is driving at once across the border the security have a big problem. Many will die, youst hope it isent you

oh dear,there is going to be one big messy patch in the desert

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Xon

oh dear,there is going to be one big messy patch in the desert

I think I'll buy a body bag and casket company out there... hmmmm 10,000 @ $100 for bags and $3000 per casket... = one happy elevatedone...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NEODI
None of you are EVER going to get ANYTHING from Area 51, or even come close to it. No matter what you do, what you think up, you will get nada.

Ha, what if i (or someone else) manage(s) to get a job there?

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by TheSwordMaster]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

None of you are EVER going to get ANYTHING from Area 51, or even come close to it. No matter what you do, what you think up, you will get nada.

what if i get a job there and steal a few pens, that would be something.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

what if i get a job there and steal a few pens, that would be something.

I want a pen.... Please Please Please....

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i bet the area 51 staff are soo tempted to steal something and sell it on ebay. Think of the dollars $$$

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
if you wanna get into area 51 work your way either into one of the government agencies working there or one of their contractors and then write a book about it--oh wait thats been done already

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I agree with the original poster on this one. It would seem only logically that the government wants people to think that there is something going on at Area 51 when in reality there is nothing major going on there and operations are being done at another location that does not have as much public interest. Maybe that place up in Utah or New Mexico. By doing that thye can do whatever they want at other bases without much interest. Divergence is a great thing...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join