It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Kills his own story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Where is question no. 3? I am waiting on the conclusion to this thread.

reply to post by Wertdagf

Perhaps you would be so kind as to provide a link/source to that content?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Here is two links first one is an over veiw with specific quotes from original text and the second is a full listing of the descussion.

www.truthcontrol.com...
www.anomalies.net...

I think i threw her off track by guessing the motivation and the focus of this thread.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Heres the quote for you proving what i am explaining is correct. So my above statement is 100% true. He does NOT "create" new timelines. thats a quote from titor.

Yeah, which part is the quote from Titor, the diatribe about your vast knowledge of physics or the little blurb at the bottom. Titor himself said that he creates a new branch with each trip. Please prove me wrong with a reference to the original quote this time instead of saying things you think and then obscuring them with babble. You will then finally get that 3rd question.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

I provided a quote from the original text as well as 2 sites that list full text as well as summerization. You obviously have some problems. Most of which i dont have the power to help you with.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yeah, this topic is being kinda ignorant. Anyone familiar with the concept of alternate dimensions, should really THINK about what the OP is saying. I do not deny and I do not endorse John Titor but how can we know ANYTHING about his timeline besides what he told us, just because the stuff he talked about DID / DIDN'T happen in our timeline, oh well, because that's not relevant at the current point and time.

By trying to justify your deductive logic and prove your intelligence. You ignorance bleeds through.

You cannot prove something you don't know, you maybe able to convince people and yourself that you are right, but truth isn't truth until it's beyond any shadow of any doubt. To denounce or endorse something you don't know for a fact, makes you part of the plague of this planet.

-Identity Zero

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending
Titor himself said that he creates a new branch with each trip. Please prove me wrong with a reference to the original quote this time instead of saying things you think and then obscuring them with babble. You will then finally get that 3rd question.

Ummm, I just read all of his posts. He didn't say that. What was that you said earlier about supporters making things up? Please post a link in case I overlooked it.

He did say that every trip he makes creates another branch in his backtrack path to get home.

Also, your really acting like an ass. If you really want to discuss it and not just shout down at everyone you can leave out the be-littleing remarks and words like "Rant, Tripe and Crap". It makes you look like your trolling for someone to dump on.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sir, YOU can 'babble' all you want and play flame victim here, pretending you are "giving them a chance to prove"... but we both (and others) know what's this is all about plain and simple:

A classic ego-feeding-debunking case!

If you have made your mind about the case, move on, and let dreamers dream.. what ever...

And this modus operandi, of giving just bits of the puzzle at times... hmmm .. plain old 'keep them looking at me"...

IMHO, perhaps you should devote your time and energy at something you believe..

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I found it.

Posted by JohnTitor;
If I go forward on this worldline, the future will not be my future. I get home by going back to 1975 before I arrived and then going forward to 2036.
A few people have asked me about this statement so I will try to clarify it.

On my worldline: (A) in 2036, I was given a mission in 1975. I turn my machine on and jump to another worldline (B) in 1975 with about a 2% divergence from (A).

From the very point I turn my machine off on (B), I create a new worldline just because I'm there. This line can be described as (C) and started when I got to (B).

I am now doing my mission on line (C) in 1975 when I discover a very a good reason to go forward on (C) and see what happened. I turn my machine on and go forward on (C) to the year 2000.

When I turn it off, I start another line called (D). So from my perspective, here we are on line (D) in the year 2000. In order to go home to line (A) I must turn my machine on and go back on (D) until I reach (C) which in turn would take me back to (B) which in turn takes me to a point before I arrived on (B) then I go forward from the point I arrived on (B) back to (A).

He was talking about a new worldline we would have to trace back in order to get to his own. He states in MULTIPLE posts that our worldline was always here but is different from his.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
you guys are hilarious. You each even contradict each other and then cheer each other for it. I cannot wait till i have the time to explain what is so wrong with all of it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

You know that post would have been better utilized if you were to explain how we contradict each other. Yes go restock your ego... have mommy tell you your special then come back.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Ok one and all. From this point forward, there will be ZERO targeting of fellow members in this discussion. Further off-topic posts in the thread will result in post removal, and possible warns.

Remember to always post with respect to other members, as their opinions are as valuable as your own. Also, please discuss the post topic, not the poster...

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I provided a quote from the original text as well as 2 sites that list full text as well as summerization. You obviously have some problems. Most of which i dont have the power to help you with.

Yeah um, I am not sure what kind of insult that is even supposed to be. I already explained I have every word and soundbite on the subject there is. Repeating it does not prove anything other than you are qualified for a GED level job.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Sliick

Here is two links first one is an over veiw with specific quotes from original text and the second is a full listing of the descussion.

www.truthcontrol.com...
www.anomalies.net...

I think i threw her off track by guessing the motivation and the focus of this thread.

No, what you did was completely avoid giving me your understanding of what you have read on other sites. If you believe the story and know it so well, you should have NO PROBLEM just simply answering.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You cannot prove something you don't know, you maybe able to convince people and yourself that you are right, but truth isn't truth until it's beyond any shadow of any doubt. To denounce or endorse something you don't know for a fact, makes you part of the plague of this planet.

-Identity Zero

Sorry but I have no fear that by the end of this thread, my point will not be simply convinced upon but it will be proven.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Ummm, I just read all of his posts. He didn't say that. What was that you said earlier about supporters making things up? Please post a link in case I overlooked it.

Ummmm then you have not read them all.

He did say that every trip he makes creates another branch in his backtrack path to get home.

so you just do not understand what that means then?

Also, your really acting like an ass. If you really want to discuss it and not just shout down at everyone you can leave out the be-littleing remarks and words like "Rant, Tripe and Crap". It makes you look like your trolling for someone to dump on.

That is so very helpful coming from someone who simply filled a paragraph with the exact type of ill mannered behavior.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
Sir, YOU can 'babble' all you want and play flame victim here, pretending you are "giving them a chance to prove"... but we both (and others) know what's this is all about plain and simple:

A classic ego-feeding-debunking case!

If you have made your mind about the case, move on, and let dreamers dream.. what ever...

And this modus operandi, of giving just bits of the puzzle at times... hmmm .. plain old 'keep them looking at me"...

IMHO, perhaps you should devote your time and energy at something you believe..

Peace

You must be so smart to know so many things that you have never once been given the chance to even learn of. How intelligent or arrogant to assume so much. You pick. If you cannot help, if you cannot debate, answer, or state a case, then you are simply one of those flamers you claim I am playing victim too. Are you helping contribute to that? Perhaps your time would best be spend on threads more conducive to topics you enjoy.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

He was talking about a new worldline we would have to trace back in order to get to his own. He states in MULTIPLE posts that our worldline was always here but is different from his.

First of all, you missed it but let's just go with this.

In his story (according to you) every single possible universe already exists? That is what you are saying he says correct? I would hate to poke my holes in this before I am sure that I am right.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You know that post would have been better utilized if you were to explain how we contradict each other. Yes go restock your ego... have mommy tell you your special then come back.

I really am not sure how this is helpful at all. I did claim first that I would appreciate and adult conversation but then it was so quickly full of Titorites simple mocking me instead of proving anything. Please explain what it is you are doing to either help or encourage anything any better.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Ok one and all. From this point forward, there will be ZERO targeting of fellow members in this discussion. Further off-topic posts in the thread will result in post removal, and possible warns.

Remember to always post with respect to other members, as their opinions are as valuable as your own. Also, please discuss the post topic, not the poster...

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

And that is exactly what I would like. Have a Titor point, make it. If I can debunk it, I will. Titorites can flame elsewhere. Unless there is real fear that I may just shatter this myth once and for all, there is no reason for all these personal flames, attackes, etc. There should not be one post that is not about Titor.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

First of all, you missed it but let's just go with this.

In his story (according to you) every single possible universe already exists? That is what you are saying he says correct? I would hate to poke my holes in this before I am sure that I am right.

Yes this is what he is saying. Now that it has been reposted several times and clarified several times. Lets get to the end of this... what do you find illogical about the Titor story.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join