It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A twist on the word "MASON" on the back of the one-dollar bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

If you go to 2:19, Doc Marquis talks about the back of the dollar bill and showing how the letters connect forming the word "mason." However, he talks about how the "m" isn't from the end of the word "seclorum," but starts at the base of the pyramid in the "MDCCLXXVI." Even more confusing is on this site (which plays corny LQ background music), it says "(Hint: When carefully combined, the words "Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum" and the Year MDCCLXXVI contain the letters M-A-S-O-N.)", but right after that, it shows a picture of the supposed "plagiarized" version, which makes me question if this site is his or not.

Does Marquis's explanation of the back of the dollar bill hold any credence? I'm not sure if this is the best forum to ask this question, so if a mod sees it fit to be elsewhere, that's fine.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
oes Marquis's explanation of the back of the dollar bill hold any credence?
Nope. No credence whatsoever. Right forum, BTW, but there have been dozens of threads about the dollar bill, perhaps even using variations of the same video..

[edit on 2/23/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The entire documentary is called Eye of the Phoenix: Secrets of the Dollar Bill. It goes in some detail about Nicholas Roerich and the "Stone of Destiny" that he claimed to have inside a locked box. The box was supposedly placed within the cornerstone of a building that was erected in his honor.
The Stone of Destiny was claimed to be symbolized in the Great Seal as the Eye of Providence. Nicholas Roerich provided ideas for the Great Seal of the US after receiving the box from a mysterious cloaked man. He provided these ideas through his then-protege Henry Wallace, who was Secretary of Agriculture and then Vice President under FDR. Roerich himself also got a job with the Department of Agriculture.

As for the specific part which explains that the "m" in "M A S O N" comes from MDCCLXXVI, it's this one:

The path of "M A S O N" actually makes an arrow pointing north-east

It's peculiar that the "M" actually looks like a "monroe," which is a part of the upper lip where Marilyn Monroe had a mole. That area of the face has become popular for body piercing. A mole in that area is known as the "chef's mole" in body reading.

Doc Marquis -- the man who provides this explanation for the "m" -- also claims that Novus Ordo Seclorum means "new world order" (other parts of the documentary explain that FDR saw it as his "New Deal"). Marquis also explains that the seals on the back of the dollar bill are not 6-pointed stars, but hexagrams, each of which is a 6-pointed star surrounded by a circle. He demonstrates that the back of the dollar bill contains three hexagrams. He also demonstrates that the intricate linework conceals depictions of owls and winged demons.

One explanation I found very intriguing was that the owl behind the shield could actually be an owl sitting ontop a crescent moon. This which is similar to an illustration of Lucifer, in which one of his wings looks like a crescent moon (the picture on this site is actually modified from the original artwork).

The documentary talks about another "m" which is Maitreya, along with many, many other underlying topics. The information provided is compelling although the production quality leaves a bit to be desired in terms of sequencing and overall presentation.

The entire Eye of the Phoenix documentary can be seen on YouTube in 18 parts. Part 1 is on this page:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Nicholas Roerich. I wouldn't be surprised if what you say in regard to this is true. The White Lodge Illuminati, including the Roerich's, Gurdjieff, H.P. Blavatsky, and Samael Aun Weor; are/were all Kalachakra(The Wheel of Time, which is a powerful form of Shiva worship) practitioners, and have strong ties to Shambhala and the Dalai Lama. There is documentation of H.P. Blavatsky's book "The Voice of the Silence" having been printed under the auspices of the Panchen Lama(who is said to be a physical incarnation of Amitabha Buddha). And in the first English translation of a book written by the Dalai Lama(Opening of the Wisdom Eye), the Dalai Lama wrote in the forward about his strong ties to Theosophical Society(as said book was published by the Theosophical Society).

Check out some of Nicholas Roerich's art:

The All Seeing Eye:

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
read this threat the last couple pages, or at least from page 12

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I thought there was no message involved save that which they were trying to implicate through resonating...
Example: "ANNUIT COEPTIS" = I Knew It Kept Us...

In case you haven't noticed... I, Pinocchio the Great, am not a Freemason, however, I linger much in their craft because they left behind the tools and symbols, and the titles of the degrees so that I may, from my own experience(s), aspire to know and actually learn to be as they are and know as they know... without having to be one, or even ask one.

"I knew it kept us" means speculatively that the path you tread is going to determine the end of that sentence...
Keep in mind that Speculative means, to a degree, doing in theory what is not done in practice. As oppose to Operative Masonry...

Anyhow... The mystery of the pyramid is easily overlooked. The elders were trying to show that there are in fact two paths. One you tread in darkness/shadow... whilst trying to achieve and acquire E.L.... The other is the right path which gives E.L. to him who would rise up and take it.

The left path shows the bush deep within the shadow covered realm of the pyramid. The path is the result of evil corrupting you and trying to undo your soul; it can be called "The Valley of the Shadow of Death"

top topics

join