It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Failures, Chandra Levy, Bush Family connection-the Smoking Gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
By now, we know that an arrest is imminent in the Chandra Levy case. A Salvadoran immigrant, Ingmar Guandique is the suspect. There is a very interesting set of dots which seem to connect, and lead one to believe that it is possible that her murder was not a random act of this person.

After reading the news concerning the imminent arrest of Guandique, I did some digging on the net, and came across this very interesting theory FROM 2001:
www.rumormillnews.com...

CONDIT IS LINKED TO CHANDRY LEVY'S DISAPPEARANCE WHICH MAY BE LINKED TO KNOWLEDGE SHE HAD ABOUT BUSH'S COLUMBIAN DRUG CARTEL PARTNER, CARLOS LEHDER. CHENEY PROVIDED CONDIT WITH AN ALIBI. CONDIT IS ON THE HOMELAND SECURITY COMMITTEE. ........... From the: THE CHANDRA LEVY/BUSH CONNECTION The Bush Family may have more than one reason to prefer Chandra Levy silent. According to Skolnick, while working at the press office of the Federal Bureau of Prisons she may have learned of the Bush family connection to the OKC bombing and/or their partnership with Columbian drug cartel baron Carlos Lehder.

I urge you to read the entire link. It has the full background of the affair, and the links to the Bush family and Carlos Lehder.

BUT HERE IS WHERE IT GETS VERY INTERESTING(sAME LINK):

in the introduction of Al Martin’s book, The Conspirators, Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider: it is stated, “Iran Contra is a euphemism for the outrageous fraud perpetrated by government criminals for profit and control. Offhandedly, this inaccurate term entered history as shorthand for the public scandals of illicit arms sales to Iran coupled with illicit weapons deals for Nicaragua. The real story however is more complex. When George Bush, Bill Casey and Oliver North initiated their plan of government-sanctioned fraud and drug smuggling, they envisioned using 500 men to raise $35 billion. When Iran Contra fell apart, they ended up using about 5,000 operatives and making over $350 billion in covert revenues.” On page 15: “(Operation) Sledgehammer was essentially a contingency operation to institute a putsch against the United States Government (with the tacit support of said government) should knowledge of Iran-Contra become publicly disseminated. The feeling was that if people were to know the quantities of narcotics and weapons being dealt and the enormity of State-sanctioned fraud against U.S. banks (and other financial institutions which taxpayers ultimately guarantee), there would be such a reaction among the people that in order to divert public attention, it might be necessary to institute a putsch having the tacit agreement of the Reagan Administration.

Note that this article was based upon Sherman Skolnick's investigation from 2001!
Skolnick passed away in 2006, but his investigations are still available here:
www.skolnicksreport.com...

I could not post all of the information, since it is huge. However, I tried to post the pertinent facts, in order for you to see the possible connection. If this supposition is correct, then there are a huge number of implications:

1.)The drug wars in Mexico are going on, and there are people very high up in the US government that are involved.

2.)Chandra Levy may have been murdered because she found out too much about those connections.

3.) The banking failures we have seen may have been, in large part, brought on by the drug dealings which started with Iran Contra. These, in turn might have been a false front for more nefarious actions by members very high up in the US government.

I submit these sources for your consideration.

ATS members, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
BTW, Carlos Lehder made a deal with U"S prosecutors, and is now in the Witness Protection Program. His deal? He helped testing against Noriega:
archive.deseretnews.com...

When Lehder was finally captured in a Colombian jungle in 1987, then-U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese hailed it as a major victory in the war on drugs. Lehder would be extradited and become the first foreign drug lord to face the full force of American justice.Not mentioned in the burst of publicity was one curious fact: Lehder had already begun cutting a deal from his remote hideaway, an arrangement that would eventually land him in the federal witness protection program. How could the man who ran the world's biggest drug operation, a man wanted for years by the American government, wind up as a federally protected witness? Because the Justice Department desperately wanted Panamanian President Manuel Noriega, a smaller player in the drug trade but a bigger political fish.

The Lehder case illustrates how far the federal government's use of the witness protection program has moved from its original intent of protecting innocent victims or informants who testify against major crime figures. Lehder was rewarded for turning in someone who was, in effect, an underling in his operation.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Excellent research! May I just say that you have come to the right conclusion...

I am not suprised by the lastest developments. I also think that they have arrested the wrong person.

Again, I applaud you for posting this!

new topics

join