It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Game In town- You should probably watch this soon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Did I miss the answer to the question of whether or not this money is just being used for various pensions???

It was brought up early on in the thread but I don't think its been answered even when the author of this conspiracy joined ATS.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by muddyhoop

don't mix total holdings and turnover.

if two thirds of the government's income is truely derived from capital markets, then who owns the entrie market? is this how you expected the system to work? also, if there was a surplus, they'd continuall increase their share in the markets, until everything actually belonged to them one way or the other.

what is this? it's not a free market economy they're always talking about.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here is a reply to a news article in a Tucson, AZ paper yesterday. The same applies for gov pension funds:

------------------------------------------
Date: 03/11/09 - CAFR1 NATIONAL POST
-------------------------------------------------------

WJB REPLIES TO A NEWS ARTICLE PER A DEFICIT - TUCSON, AZ SELF INSURANCE FUND - www.azstarnet.com...

POSTED IN THE COMMENT SECTION (Comment #51& 55)
regulus2.azstarnet.com...
--------------------------------------------------------

The use of the word "deficit" is not accurate and in fact inappropriate.

Here is why: Say if I filed a court action against you for five million dollars because I thought you looked at me in the wrong way. Well, if you took the liability as five-million dollars, (which you don't have). You could say you had a deficit of five million dollars even though I would probably have a zero chance of getting a judgment in my favor let alone collect on it.

I would strongly suggest looking at those who have gotten large payouts from this fund over the last ten years to see if there are a few attorneys networking with the local judges to get awards of $$$$$$$s on fronted up cases.

Additionally, per employee coverage, say if the actual payouts were say $150,000 per year but the fund said we will use an actuarial projection that we need to pay out $500,000 per year. These types of funds are set up like pension funds. So, if $500,000 is the actuarial "projection" used, this means that x amount of dollars will be put aside whereby the return will equal as in this example $500,000 generated per year. So, "if" on the actuarial projection used is a 10% rate of return, that means $5,000,000 will be put aside and at a 10% rate of return that equals the $500,000 annual "projected" liability.

Now if, for example they changed the "projected" rate of return to 5%, that would require $10,000,000 put aside to equal the $500,000, or if 2.5% is used then $20,000,000 put aside. If the balance of the fund was $10,000,000 and they used a projected rate of return of 2.5% then they would say they had a $10,000.000 deficit. If they used a 10% projected rate of return then they would have a $5,000,000 surplus..

So there are only four issues here:

1. What have the actual payouts been from the fund each year for the last 15?

2. Should they pay costs right from cash payments or build a wealth base (as they do now) by investment to pay the payouts from the return?

3. Are they fudging the actuarial projections over actual payouts and real rate of return?

4. Over the last 15 years, have some of the inside player been greasing their pockets from "fixed" court resolutions on claims made against the fund?

Hope the above helps.

WJB - CAFR1.com

------------------------------------

Sent FYI from,

Walter Burien
P. O. Box 2112
Saint Johns, Arizona 85936

CAFR1.com...

Tel. (928) 445-3532

------------------
Any local government can be restructured to meet their annual budget needs "Without"
taxes.TRF (Tax Retirement Funds) paying for every City, County, State’s annual budgetary
needs!
--------------------
To automatically subscribe to CAFR1 posts - cafr1.com...
--------------------

PS AboveTopSecret Readers: There are a lot of crackpots out there and most of them want you to believe government is your friend and never breech the void in your comprehension to ask three basic questions per your local government:

1. What is the gross income for the year from, taxation, investment, and enterprise?

2. What is the consolidated totals from "all" investment funds held by that local government?

3. What has the growth been of the local government over the last 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years.

Any chatter outside of addressing these issues is moot.. Break the void of comprehension you were intended not to know - DUE TO THE MONEY AND CONTROL INVOLVED!

[edit on 11-3-2009 by CAFR1]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BennyHill
Here is my biggest problem with this video, I refuse to buy into anything that comes from someone who looks like John Wayne Gacy. My gut tells me there is a bit of truth, but not much more.

That's right. That's what happens when people stray too far away from the real world. Do you think that YouTube watchers would be the first to learn about Watergate that brought Nixon down, if Internet was on those days?
If you have something to say -- something of any substance -- you sell the info like anyone else. You can write a book, a non fiction, that becomes #1 in its own category.

All those far-reaching YouTube announcements are the final destination for those who failed to sell their goodies. Why would you buy it?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stander

That's right. That's what happens when people stray too far away from the real world. Do you think that YouTube watchers would be the first to learn about Watergate that brought Nixon down, if Internet was on those days?
If you have something to say -- something of any substance -- you sell the info like anyone else. You can write a book, a non fiction, that becomes #1 in its own category.

All those far-reaching YouTube announcements are the final destination for those who failed to sell their goodies. Why would you buy it?

Psh....this type of thinking is what allows the deception which hides the CAFR from being exposed, the "I don't want to believe because the messenger looks wierd" opinion is silly and presumptuous. Tell me Stander....did you even take the time to listen all the way through the video? Do you even care that IF there is even a SLIGHT possibility he happens to be right, that our world as we know it is a lie? It doesn't sound it does from these comments. Not at all, Perhaps I am mistaken? Please correct me if I am. You might come to see why he isn't selling this info if you gave him a shot.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
guys there's no need to argue about this. this isn't UFO's we'er talking about. either this is real or it isn't. the informatin is right here.

please, if anyone knows about business/finances take a look at this example CAFR i got from teh web. it's a small town in texas.

is this bs or not?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muddyhoop
Did I miss the answer to the question of whether or not this money is just being used for various pensions???

It was brought up early on in the thread but I don't think its been answered even when the author of this conspiracy joined ATS.

I am just checking in after a week. So far no response on this one.

A question I asked - if the various governments put their money into considered safe investments like blue chip stocks, then where are things now with the the market half what is was a year ago?

I've been reading some outside responses from Mr. Burien made a couple years back and think he has some important things that need listening to.

A big problem I'm finding is the actual communication. I think the elucidation so far are less than clear for most of us.

I'd like to see a couple sample breakdowns with specifics of where the vast amounts of money came from, how they've been allocated, and where they are supposed to end up.

Something more elaborating than the apples and oranges explanations I've read.

Mike F

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
isnt there a branch of government that checks these things
and how do you think they distribute the money they must make fake companies then pocket it all

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dean007

I'm not really sure which branch you would be referring to. But it sounds like you're pretty much on the right track.

If you've ever studied a mafia business structure you'll notice that many times they involve business "fronts". These fronts allow the illegal business to be done in the back of the store while the legitimate business is kept toward the front, so nobody gets suspicious.

Watch the godfather, notice they deal in Olive Oil. Get it?

Same basic premise here. If you treat the infastructure in this country like the mafia it all becomes really really obvious.

:this isn't a bump?:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Before this thread i was always saying that the goverment and industry are inextricably intertwined with investmenta made by the gov in the private sector.
Though the info presented has clarifierd much of the way this works.
I had not realised the extent of goverment ownership......Perhaps this explains the free ride BP got for the gulf disaster....?
I am sure this man has found the key to how we have been duped by those who are in control.
I am sure also that many other govs are into the same scam.
I actually am beginning to think that most goverment people are composed of a certain mind set.
The impression i get is that they are sociopaths.....!
Look at what they do not what they say......they are chameleons who serve only themselves........
Thank you sir, i am behind you 100%!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
its surprising how this topic died why cant we get a politician to look into these and find out how to fix it

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I just got off the phone with Mr Walter Burien. His contact info is right on his site CAFR1.com.

He's a genuine guy. Just started right up explaining and answering my questions.

I think this is legit.

If you're thinking this is a bit too insane, why not give him a call and start doing the investigative work for yourself

He's essentially dedicated the whole second half of his life to this thing. The least we can do is hear him out. It's a very just cause, after all.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I dont know how this thread got lost either- it shows you how fast people forget.

I was one of them- eventhough this made me furious- I still forgot.

I just started watching it again- and got mad like it was the first time I watched it.

If you want to know how govt operates, watch this video. Nothing else matters after

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I've never forgotten about this, but the anger did subside. I don't see a point in anger, but holy hell this is just so wrong. Everything about what Mr. Burien has to say should be something much more public. Nobody wants to look at this though, because you have to combat not only the federal government, but every government. It is just the way the entire system is built. It's a study in madness.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join