It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Game In town- You should probably watch this soon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Okay, found this, stick it there for hurry people :

BASIC FACTS:

1. There are over 85,000 local government Incs, each with there own revenue and investments.

a. When looking at each, say Manhattan 1.2 Trillion, NY Throughway 31 billion, NJ
State 384 billion, Orange County 21 billion, we have just listed 4 of the 85,000 and
here is 1.636 trillion. Now think about the other 84,996 local government entities.
Anyone having a problem with conceptualizing totals yet?

b. Local Governments total up to about 44 trillion, Federal to about 16 trillion.
Total: 60 Trillion Dollars

c. Out of that figure government pension funds equal about 28 trillion.

d. Just composite government pension funds generated about 4.3 trillion last year.

e. Total personal income, 1999, from all people in the USA was 8.2 trillion dollars.

SOURCE: Note section of the; Federal Combined Financial Statement
www.fms.treas.gov...

f. Approximate taxation both local and federal, 1999, 3.4 trillion dollars

e. Composite governments "gross income," "all sources," 8.5 trillion dollars.

FOUR BASIC WORDS / PHRASES NEVER USED IN GOVERNMENT TO THE PUBLIC:

1. Total "Gross receipts," All, budgetary, restricted by statute, autonomous.

2. Total "Investments," All, budgetary, restricted by statute, autonomous.

3. Total "Net Worth," All, budgetary, restricted by statute, autonomous.

4. "Growth", of government over 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 years

We talk, think, and plan these 4 words every day of our adult personal lives.

Why is it that not one person that I have spoken to has the foggiest clue as to these four words above as they would apply to their City, County, State, School District, Road Authority, government owned Power Authority, Government owned Financial Authority, State owned University, etc.?

Why is it that not one politician, will ever speak of, or give a direct response to the answer to these 4 basic words in describing the overall structure?

Why is it that the syndicated news media nor Educational Institutions never speak these 4 basic words in describing the overall structure?

The 4 basic fundamental words that play such a primary role in our own personal lives, a void of comprehension has been intentionally orchestrated to our disadvantage.

The answer to the above is that, with forethought, the takeover syndicate knew that by maintaining that void of 101 basic comprehension from the public as it would pertain to composite government, this would allow for over a period of time, 55 years, starting in 1945, for the complete takeover of the wealth of this country right under the noses of the public, and through said takeover, the complete economic and physical control of that public. Anyone having a problem yet in getting a wake up call?

cafr1.com...

- Babylonian, to say the least...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Absolutely great vid ! S&F

I'll be talking CAFRs and researching it from now on.

Poppa D

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
"The Biggest Game in Town" was recorded on VHS and was never easy to source. He was trying to get this out with limited technical and financial resources when the internet was still young. His personal life took a dramatic downturn soon afterwards.

An exposé of massive fraud in the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports was shut down before it gained internet traction. If his claims are true, this must be one of the biggest pieces in the ugly puzzle we're now looking at. I'm glad somebody uploaded it to Google Video.

Alex Jones interviewed Burien and IRS Supervisory Special Agent, Joe Banister at length - Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports Exposed:

Pt 1: www.youtube.com...
Pt 2: www.youtube.com...
Pt 3: www.youtube.com...
Pt 4: www.youtube.com...
Pt 5: www.youtube.com...
Pt 6: www.youtube.com...
Pt 7: www.youtube.com...
Pt 8: www.youtube.com...
Pt 9: www.youtube.com...
Pt 10: www.youtube.com...
Pt 11: www.youtube.com...
Pt 12: www.youtube.com...
Pt 13: www.youtube.com...

Recent interviews:
www.youtube.com...

With Jack Blood:
www.youtube.com...

An early tenant of the WTC, he talks about the unaccountable defence failure that allowed the planes to reach their targets and the foreknowledge trading.

Google Video Link

[edit on 25-2-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Netzar

Thank you for the summary. The video is not very good and dry.
I got the overall theory, as any one in buisness would, but he made it confuseing trying to get out the facts.

Are these up to date numbers?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
no most of the numbers he is working with are from 1998 so you can imagine that all the amounts would be considerably larger alot larger

and like he said the government would have doubled again in the last ten years

truly amazing info yes he is kinda boring to watch but just get thru the first half hour the information is just incredible

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Is there anyway to verify what he is saying is factual and true. All these financial reports that are secret and hidden from the public, are they real? How did he get them so easily? I'm not sure if I buy this, but if its true, pretty scairy.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They're not hidden..

Watch the video, he gives a website (it's also linked earlier in the thread) which has all of the documents available on the internet.

If you want to find one for your state (assuming you're in America) just google *your state* CAFR.

That's all you have to do. They're not secred or hidden, they're just not mentioned. They're not lying, they're just not telling you the whole truth.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Oak

They don't bother to hide these. They just don't bother to share them either. It's the big elephant in the room that no one cares to talk about.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This radio interview with a sharp listener phoning in some questions is also good. I think he explains quite well what he's talking about. Even my non-financial brain can understand most of it.

Google Video Link

Edited to add: Watch out for wide dynamic range - keep the volume down.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If this is true, the word needs to get out ASAP. I've got the Texas CAFR pulled up, but don't have a clue what I'm looking at. I'm sure other people are wanting a simple way to see if this is true or not like me.

Does anyone know which totals to look at?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I started here in Kanas as my city did not have them on their site with everything else.
They email everything back that was on the website.

So I sent it to Walter B. and he email me back some reports and the one's for the other city in the county.

Then he called me. We talked for awhile. We went over a few things including what was slightly hidden from one city to the other as they are doing investment together.

I am going to speak with him maybe tomorrow when I get my head around it a little more. If there is anything they are not showing, then I print it all out and go door to door if I have too.

He was very informative, just like in the video.........

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You should see if we can set up meeting in an IRC room or something for him to talk to all of us. That would be ideal, but if he can't be sure to let us know what he says.

Good job star for you

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've been saying it for years...the government needs to go...No-one is more qualified on this planet than anyone else to lead a whole civilization basically. It's too much power. And the people are trapped in search of money...money has no value, doesn't even exist. Its all a mental game. We are all pawns to be used at any point. It's hard to believe how much money is secretly being passed around without anyone knowing. Not to mention information as well.

The government can buy up all they want but the people will wake up eventually and when it does it'll be hell.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
If this guy is right, the implications of this are mind boggling. This has got to be the most important video I have seen in a long time. This puts an entirely new unknown twist on the Chess game being played by the NWO.

With out thoroughly thinking this through, this would have to mean every Government in the world is working much more cohesively together than I could have ever imagined. That all the Government entities in the the US have a 60 trillion dollar surplus and own all the major corporations yet we shipping off our labor to other countries and allowing countries like China to buy Treasury Bonds.

This is very scary to think the NWO is so much further along that I had previously thought.

Again I will have to think a lot of this through in my head to fully realize the implications of this information. This is ridiculous.

Wait till you find out Nuclear Weapons aren't real and that Japan has been in on the the profit sharing the whole time by agreeing to play Jesus for the world in return for a victory at pearl harbor and ownership of the Islands.

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Yes, this is me too. I've located both the Arkansas' report as well as my town's. But I have no idea what I'm looking at.

On his website he says to look at the statistical section first and then the combined financials. I did this (or tried to), but I'm still completely lost.

Help.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I agree we need to figure out how to read these CAFR's properly so we can get the word out. I guess I'm going to have to watch the video again and try to figure it all out as my States CFAR's are kinda confusing, I guess it dosent help that i got no experience in accounting.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Where is Rockpuck??

Maybe he has some idea what these CAFR's mean, and can help out a little in this thread? Hell, maybe Walter could come join us on ATS?
Sounds like he was rooting for Ron Paul... that's recent enough to assume he is still around somewhere.

We need to find a way to get the word out, and get our communities working together and self-sufficient before these Eugenicists decide we are all a liability.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
I started here in Kanas as my city did not have them on their site with everything else.
They email everything back that was on the website.

So I sent it to Walter B. and he email me back some reports and the one's for the other city in the county.

Then he called me. We talked for awhile. We went over a few things including what was slightly hidden from one city to the other as they are doing investment together.

I am going to speak with him maybe tomorrow when I get my head around it a little more. If there is anything they are not showing, then I print it all out and go door to door if I have too.

He was very informative, just like in the video.........

PM me with his phone number that would be sweet..... I lost his other one...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I'll mention this to Walter and see what he says.
It would be a good way for him to use us as front guys for the cause.

Besides, all you are doing is asking them questions. If they don't comply, then other steps can be taken. I think this is all he is doing in life, so maybe some extra help would be useful in the big picture of taking down the scams and crooks.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That would be beautiful. I like where this is going, I like it a lot.

line

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join