It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Game In town- You should probably watch this soon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Should we e-mail this guy and ask him?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i would think the powers that be probably made him take a permanent vacation
you know he probably had a car accident or natural death the usual

you right this is huge titanic in fact

funny im 35 now and all i have ever heard is how broke the government is all the time we dont have money to clean snow off roads blah blah blah

i honestly dont even think i would feel comfortable being in the same room with these people

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am not very financially savvy but this I understand. I did a brief google search and found nothing negative about this man. This is very important information in my opinion.

S&F...Great find

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dean007

Apparently he was in jail for a while. It had to do with the East Brunswick School District.

link

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have to post as I hear this or I will lose my thought.

So, are the states basing their need for cash on current budget this year and ignoring (hiding) their past gains?

Are past gains the reason some states dare to pass bills and resolutions denouncing the governments policy of 'do as I say or we will not give you the money'.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
As I'm watching this video, I'm looking at the CNN headline that says

'Take responsibility,' Obama will say

This puts an almost humorous spin on the state of the nation. However, I don't believe the president knows anything about this sort of thing though. The masses can't know, and neither can major governmental figures. If this is true, it has to be some obscure branch of the government that's controlling this.

I like the 'outside the box' thinking this guy has.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is so huge and eye opening.

I noticed he has had some relatively recent posting to his website.

Everyong needs to view this video.

S & F

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here's something interesting my lady found today about CAFR

A Google search for CAFR produces over 750,000 hits but a Google "NEWS" search for CAFR as of 10/21/06 only produces seven (7) obscure hits of simple mention.

From the over 84,000 CAFR reports produced by local Government each year in combination with Federal Government's own investment holdings, shows a conservative value of sixty trillion dollars held by Local and Federal Government as of 1999. An example of the holdings shown from just one Government CAFR (NY STATE 2005 RETIREMENT FUND CAFR) [www.osc.state.ny.us... ] shows 133 billion dollars of investments held (Microsoft 44 million shares thereof).

I do love that lady

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
if what he says is true, that the government owns alot of stock to the sum of 60 trillion. State and local gov'ts could decide to cash in at the same time, and drive the stock market down. Hmm, kind of like what is happening now?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
wow, I just partially read through the california budget for 07:

page 182:
www.sco.ca.gov...

And they have 13 billion dollars in funds! thats 5,000 per person in california!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by elusivetruth]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
One thing I would like to know would be, is there any way anyone can verify if this guy is still alive?? I think it would be generally a dead giveaway if he was dead....maybe they'd just charge him with some type of bogus charge like being a pedophile or embezzlement or something. But If the things he claims are happening he may be important enough to just make disappear. Definitely alarming information. star fer sure.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
One thing I would like to know would be, is there any way anyone can verify if this guy is still alive?? I think it would be generally a dead giveaway if he was dead....maybe they'd just charge him with some type of bogus charge like being a pedophile or embezzlement or something. But If the things he claims are happening he may be important enough to just make disappear. Definitely alarming information. star fer sure.

Well if you want to know if he is feeling the heat look at the bottom of his site i will paste the quote.

"No longer an intact family since 11/23/05 upon the use of armed force for the kidnapping of Mr. Burien's seven year old son John by some representatives of a criminal government from NJ and AZ, in a state of insurrection, paid with by money liberated from you and me."

I'd say that he has ruffled a few feathers.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I found this on his son's kidnapping.

On November 23rd 2005, the six-year-old son of Walter J. Burien, Jr., John Joseph Burien was taken from his father by armed force by the East Brunswick, NJ Police in cooperation with and at the direction of a DYFS (NJ Division of Youth and Family Services) caseworker by the name of Toshia Gresham. Mr. Burien then spent the next 45 days in Jail as a result of trying to prevent the taking [kidnapping] of his son.

Read on........cafr1.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Large churches, large biz, large mega projects........large goverment all under influence of men who are full of greed, hate, lovers of violence , lovers of war, ..........who rape every last nickle from your blood, sweat , paycheque and lay awake at night wondering how to get more.......

they want "cheap labour"....they want slaves.

problem is people in the 60's saw this.....most are dead and gone or scared and hiding

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Maybe someone could roughly explain in simple words what is this all about ? I'm okay to watch a two hours tell-it-all vid, but for a non-native english speaker the guy's accent is rather salty.

Seems it's about Fed Gov owning more than it claims... What else ?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Whoa haven't seen or heard of this one before, great thread and amazing video. This guy is dropping bombs left right and center and it is all fact!

35% private and 65% government 10 years ago!

I knew things were bad but this takes it to another level, the numbers are staggering. Star n Flag for sure, check it out people worth the watch.

I hope he and his son are OK, definitely ruffled some feathers, holy smoke this is some deep, dark info that must see more light......

peace

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This guy has had several run ins with the law, looks like they're mostly involving his son.
apps.supremecourt.az.gov...
Unfortunately I cant find transcripts, I'm still looking though

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Just finished reading the article

They kidnapped his son and then charged him! Very sad story. Anyone got any more info on this guy? What is he doing these days?

Very interesting stuff, I will go have a gander now, peace

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Guy is still alive, unfortunately the public record search is a scam and I dont have $50 to shell out for a report.

This is about all I can get out of it without shelling out more dough

554 COPPER BASIN RD
PRESCOTT, AZ 86303
(928) 717-1994
And we already knew all that...

I can't find court transcripts either, looks like a dead end unless someone can pay the money to grab this stuff.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I wasn't prepared to stomach this right away this morning, but if this is really all it appears to be, we have all got to spread the word.

S&F a hundred times. This needs to be on the front page for everyone to see!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join