It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Beat the Government!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well i have been doing some research on this martial law stuff and i do believe it will happen.Just take a look at the fema camps, the plastic coffins, millions have been ordered - What im trying to do is form a coalittion in my area. somewhere we could hold 1000's of people to fend the government off.

The link below shows the coffins.

www.youtube.com...

anyone around mideast indiana?

Mod Note: Edited Use of All Caps

[edit on 2/22/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
hey i know most of that info but im still going to check it out. this is a seriou matter and i want to protect myself from going to some damn FEMA camp just to be killed. The time is now people. get your guns, lots of ammo, and be ready. they will not take me out of my home at 4 am and not expect a fight. we just need the USA to start recognizing this. We have, and i could be wrong, 250 millon in the US right? We can definately overpower the government and whatever forces they send. we can do this people!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I don't think you have to worry about our military, you will have to worry about foreign forces and the Blue Hats.

Honestly I'm not looking forward to what is going to go down, but I am looking forward to the part where after the dust has settled.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
All of you had better wake up and see what is really happening behind everyones backs. Dr. Bill Deagle tells whats going on, even though his future dates are off, you can still see what is intended to happen and why. You will need to watch all of the videos though. Here is the first one....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
in fighting the US government or invating troops.. you're going to have as much chance as the native americans had.. minus 10,000 times.

the expotential difference between your available technology and weaponry is miniscule next to the power of the most powerful fighting force in the world.. nevermind whomever else comes in.

if it's a fight you're looking for.. you're not going to win it.
that is.. if they let you live to even experience combat...not even realizing you've been soft killed before you even think the battle started.

-

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
U cant beat the government its controlling everything you do...... maybe 100 years ago but all they have to do is flip a switch i.e ( electric/ gas )and you will say yes sir no sir what are your orders just so u can continue to live the way you've become accustomed

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
yeah but they wont be bringing enough to stop millions of rebellious soldiers. my goal is basically to have everyone prepared, because once the economy crashes, thats when this stuff will start. and prevenge, explain to me "soft kill"? What im saying is with militia groups in the tens of thousands, and the rebellious people, like I, its going to be war. thats it, war. we will have signs to know this is coming. and we ned all the people possible who are with me and ready to fight fully prepared!!!! Im not going to say too much more because im sure the government is watching, but this bs isnt going to happen on my watch. anyone in the northeast part of Indiana contact me if possible , even people all over the country. we can devise a way to beat this. and come on prevenge, yeah there may be some casualites, but we can easily protect some, and we could win. It just has sickened me of their plans, especially when i saw those coffins. If they come and get me, and God i hope i dont get killed, there will be a battle. Along with all the militia goups in the tens of thousands, and people in desolate areas, we wil see signs of when this will start. Pevenge -- Have a little faith.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
yeah you can look forward to when the dust settles, but you could be dead!!! That is my point with starting this thread. I believe everyone should start holding a handgun, just for their own protection!!! who knows who will make it to seet that???!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
All of you had better wake up and see what is really happening behind everyones backs. Dr. Bill Deagle tells whats going on, even though his future dates are off, you can still see what is intended to happen and why. You will need to watch all of the videos though. Here is the first one....

www.youtube.com...

dr deagle is a fraUD,,,,i too onced thought,,, man this guy is smart and knows his stuff

he killed a child with his treatment plan,,,, and has run to canada to hide

also,,,it hit me,,,how can one man be so involved in every conspiracy of the last 30,years???

either real good luck or he is bs-ing,,,,,, likely the latter

top topics

join