It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fabrication of Man-Made Climate Change, a Revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I woke up this morning with this Revelation on the Fabrication of Man-Made Climate Change.

First, I am Not trying to bash anyone here... except maybe the elite.

I also preface this by stating that I am Not speaking of the obvious money & tax collection involved to Enrich Some, or the Cap-&-Trade system in essence setting up the Next Financial Bubble.
Likewise, the call to save the planet, and/or future generations is obviously a ruse, as climate change is natural & cyclical.

Here we go:

The Fabrication of Man-Made Climate Change is driven by an atheist Power & Money Elite, with No trust in God or the After-Life.
Most likely the same who believe in overpopulation & population control, who truly have No Concern for ever increasing Future Generations.

This relatively small number of Elite with the Greatest Power & Money believe (Know) that Science is reaching (has reached) a point in which They will be able to dramatically extend their physical existence on this planet, possibly to a limitless extent.

They are worried about what will be left for ThemSelves in this physical-immortality scenario.

The problem with their scenario?: Judgment Will Come, it is not for us to judge, but Judgment WILL Come.

By the way, when perfected, the Science mentioned above will Never be released to the masses.

[edit on 2-22-09 by atoms.2008]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
no one...

no one even curious?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
aww, c'mon

no one even looking at this?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't believe in the man-made climate change theory either. Unlike you, I do believe the governments of the world are milking this phenomena for all it's worth in the shape of green tax's etc. Climate change, the earth cooling as it seems to be, is purely a cyclic event. Where were all the diesel engines, power stations and motor cars before the last ice age began?

new topics

top topics

join