It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Do Something about it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
day in and day out this forum is alive with negative views on the government and just an over all hatred of the way things are now. everyday there is a new thread that shows a new way the middle class is being abused, harassed, and robbed. if you honestly think things are that bad why don't you go out and do something about it?

go protest. spread the message. get more people involved. a problem shared is a problem halved right?

get people to watch zeitgeist. write angry letters to random people in the government. ask the questions. hell go commit random acts of anarchy (i will take no responsibility).

the NWO real or not will not be taken down by a rambo-esque guy in camo pants and a big ass gun. if you want to stop these guys you need people. do you think people are gonna be happy when they find out that de-population is a major goal of the NWO? or that the NWO have the cure for caner/aids and are keeping it for themselves?

HELL NO.

and i know its difficult to get people to see the light. i go to a high school where the biggest problem is getting a date for friday or not gettign caught smoking in the bathrooms. but trust me i got some people to watch zeitgeist. i got some people interested in 9/11. it can be done.

if you really want to win against these elites and their money your gonna need people. you wont outsmart them. and you sure as hell wont outrun or outfund them. the only thing you got is outnumbering them.

a person can die but an idea lives forever.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Very well put! Standing together is our only weapon! What most people fail to believe is that we have any power at all. We need to realize, as many people here do, that we are in times not like the 60's, as another thread suggests, but times like the 1770's here in the U.S. when war was in peoples back yards. The same holds true today....we are seconds away from what will more closely resemble the American Revolution than the Civil War.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
..for the elfs

N W O

NEW WORLD ORDER ???????????????????????????

nope

NIA WIND OUTTHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(no.. shure this is a big thing what comes to us.. and the NWO is only the first step.)

Nia Wind the panda

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

nice to see someone hard at work supporting the the people. and the elves..

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Tes........

The problem with some people these days is that they just don't care. They don't care until it involves either their self or someone in their family. Until that happens, most people won't care. However, I for one think that we are closer to a New World Order than what most people think. For all we know, they are are already in power and most people are too clueless to realize that. Just is, most people are just lazy and they just don't care about what goes on if it doesn't affect them. The problem is that people don't want to listen to anything that what most of us have to say. That is what's wrong with most people today.

If the NWO is real, it ain't going to be Rambo that takes it down. What will take it down is groups of people. I'm not talking about a few hundred or a few thousand. I'm talking hundreds of thousands of people to use to get the point across. People should be worried about de-population being a major goal of the New World Order. Also, we have a cure for cancer and the AIDS virus and it is not being released to the public. However, I don' think that the New World Order would keep it from us. That's more drug companies that are responsible for that. Then again, people have been proven wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well. It's great to have a rebellion if such an event we're to occur, however on my part I'd be more interested in protecting my family and being by them every step of the way, life or death.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
we dont need a rebellion. just a mass awakening. if everyone knew what was going on we wouldn't need a rebellion we would stop it before it started.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
In my circle (i'm a framer, no that's not farmer misspelled.), people know about all of this stuff. They do things like not addressing 9/11 because it's difficult to admit the implications of being fooled like that. People in general I think realize they were wronged and currently are finding ways to reconcile that realization with getting pissed off.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
we need to get people pissed off. a bunch of content morons arent gonna be much use if the SHTF.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I agree. However, some people operate in such a way that they don't lash out until someone has lashed out at them. Currently, peope are dealing with the fact that someone has lashed out at them, and like I said are becoming angry like alocomotive at the begininning of it's route (the speed is unimpressive but the mass of the movement is breathtaking). I think the appearance of the "death" of the 9/11 truth movement is just an example of "it goes without saying". I'm talking about coke dealers that do volunteer work and seemingly walking contradictions.

To sum it up.....we need more time to wait for these people to come about.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Well put, Heyo.

Its not so easy to go about physically protesting when the only others at your side are on the web. Whenever NWO topics are brought up to real life friends and family, at least for myself, your treated as a loon.

I can happily say that ive opened at least 8 or so other peoples eyes by showing them Zeitgeist or Endgame (including my near and dear little siblings).
The best kinda protest I can put forth alone is to try to open other peoples eyes^^

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i think the answer as to why people will not protest or take a stand is an equal mix of two problems:

1 - people unaffected and content with the way life is, who are happy as they can pay their mortgages and feed their families (as previously debated)

2 - the people wanting to take action are not united. We all have to do this together. A separated protest we would be disorganised and easy to put down, just like the foreign workers protest here in the UK about a month ago.

It may sound cheesy and from some hollywood movie but we need strong leaders who know exactly what to do and when to do it. We also need total support from the people.

If you look at the more successful protest stories in history there is one common theme. A huge number of people united for the same goal.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Well. It's great to have a rebellion if such an event we're to occur, however on my part I'd be more interested in protecting my family and being by them every step of the way, life or death.

First of all, I have to preface my post by saying in the interest of full disclosure that I don't believe in the NWO as it's described on ATS. I'm not somebody with my eyes closed or someone that doesn't care, I care enough to read everything I can about it and have come to a different conclusion than a lot of people on this board. I believe the NWO to be a creation of some peoples imagination. Not that there aren't powerful people in the world or people that want even more power, but I haven't seen evidence of a coordinated group of people trying to take over the world...I've read everything I could find on Bildebergs(sic), Rothschilds, etc. I know all the main characters but it's just not plausible in my mind. A previous poster in this thread made mention of something that's important to remember...something about elites and money. You can see that there is some jealousy going on among people that are either upset about their prospects of success or those that had already tried and failed at something in life and have been beaten down by some bad circumstances or bad decisions.
Now that I posted that, I need to mention the post I quoted. If there is an NWO, this attitude is the reason why it wouldn't be dealt with. No one is saying that family isn't important or that you shouldn't want to be with them, but at some point somebody will need to put others above themself. Someone will need to think of other peoples families and not there own, and selflessly give to the cause. There aren't a lot of people around that are willing to make that sacrifice. There aren't a lot of George Washington's anymore. Which brings me to another point, all over ATS you read things about the NWO or about society in general and how people just don't help each other anymore. I read posts daily on here about how there is a breakdown in society where no one cares about their neighbor anymore. Then, in the same forum, I read posts about surivival and how people are making sure they have a gun so no one can mess with them if they need to protect their food or their family. How about inviting others in and sharing the resources you have with other folks? Instead of pushing people away in the doomsday scenario, how about helping others? Instead of saving just enough food for you and your family, how about trying to save or grow food for a neighborhood? If more people thought of the welfare of others, the world would be a better place.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I read posts daily on here about how there is a breakdown in society where no one cares about their neighbor anymore. Then, in the same forum, I read posts about surivival and how people are making sure they have a gun so no one can mess with them if they need to protect their food or their family.

i totally agree with this. To a certain extent it is understandable that people would protect their own, but is it not hypocritical to hold views of people uniting at the same time??

It all points to one thing in my opinion, and i may well be attacked for stating this, but its power. stocking food, other supplies and arming yourself suggests that community and humanity will be completely destroyed in return for individual power, yet the people planning for such events want increased community values...

new topics

top topics

join