It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? flying behind Jeff Corwin while doing a report on live TV about travis Chimp Attack on Woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just watched "Travis Chimp Attacks Woman chimpanzee "news report. when I noticed what looks a bit like a UFO flying behind"Jeff Corwin from animal planet ,it comes from the right of the screen at 6:22 and then goes behind a building.Have a look.
Im sure it must be a plane but you never know. I am not saying that it is a ufo just looks like one.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
it looks like it just materializes 1/4 way into the open sky at 6:22, im not sure what to make of it , maybe a bird taking a sharp turn or something?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalomar
it looks like it just materializes 1/4 way into the open sky at 6:22, im not sure what to make of it , maybe a bird taking a sharp turn or something?

I think if it was a bird then it must be huge as it goes behind the building that is some distance from the camera viewpoint.It does look strange most likely a plane but I can't make out a plane shape also seems to pulse weirdly maybe caused by the sun and camera having an effect on the object.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Do you have any reason to believe it isn't simply a plane, possibly a passenger jet?

It didn't just "materialize" at 6:22...that's simply when the video changed to single-screen of only Jeff Corwin -- before that time the resolution of the video is not enough to "see" the object. It took a fraction of a second for the video compression to "catch up" with the object as soon as the picture flipped to only showing Corwin (instead of both he and Matt Lauer).

[edit on 2/22/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Do you have any reason to believe it isn't simply a plane, possibly a passenger jet?

It didn't just "materialize" at 6:22...that's simply when the video changed to a close-up of the man being interviewed -- before that time the resolution of the video is not enough to "see" the object.

[edit on 2/22/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

Well only that I can't see any tail fin or wings and also the way it looks as it crosses the screen looks a bit odd.I am sure it must be a plane but I thought it looked odd enough to get a second opinion.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The object behind him.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
The object behind him.

Thanks for that although if you can stop it at 6:24 when it is about 10mm(on the screen normal size) from going behind the building there is a better shot of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
to:Soylent Green Is People

i actually think you right mate, you can also see the antenna sticking up doing the same trick

edit: replay button not working manual fix

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Kalomar]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It flies just like a plane/helicopter.
No blinding speed or right angle turns.
Come on guys get a grip, thats exactly what it is. (plane/helicopter)
I believe in UFO's too but to class this as one - really your starting to loose it!

Doesnt even warrant the thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock2009

Cheers Sherlock,just trying to fend off boredom
I am sure you are right I haven't gone mad just having some fun with this one.It does look more like ufo than the Obama one though, imho.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
thats Boston, Logan Airport is right behind him. The domed tower is called 111 Huntington Ave. the tallest Building is called the "Prudential". The orange triangle is the CITGO sign at "Fenway Park" go Sox!

[edit on 22-2-2009 by IntelRetard]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
appears to be a helicopter

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If you look close you can see it when they do the split screen at about 6:18. It's just a plane to me, but I have been known to be wrong.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
cmon, thats a plane, no doubt about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Come on people! It's a freaking airplane...

[edit on 23-2-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I did not notice the first time but there is also a ufo (plane) at 8:29 must be an invasion

[edit on 24-2-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This is a still picture, enlarged and enhanced at 6:23

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0c39f30115d.jpg[/atsimg]

I noticed afterburners, but the shape of the craft is curious...

Probably army jet of some sort...

[edit on 24-2-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

Thanks for doing that still enhancement ,although it really does not look like a plane in the pic you have done but I guess that is due to pixel distortion .Could be an air force jet as you have speculated especially if you can make out afterburners.

new topics

top topics

join