It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need proof of Aliens from another planet!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by amazing
I want proof of Alien existence!! I want your proof short and to the point. It can be links or just a short sentence referencing,

To get the hard proof you will need to detail your 'need to know' level and submit it in triplicate for approval...

In the meantime this is from a high level military person who holds 23 top secret patents and was a NASA 'contractor' for 25 years

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

MacDill is MacDill AFB, the 'story' is a 580 page 'report' including a sketch of a star drive, and the 'visitor' was wearing AF officer uniform...

Believe or not that's your choice... but I know this fellow is reputable

You still have not sent me that report?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Question is, what is proof?

Photo/Video footage?
Cant be trusted anymore. There’s software out there that can make as good as Hollywood effects for your home computer.

Witness statements?
You trust a stranger saying to you that they’re telling the truth? Senses can be fooled. How about multiple witness statements then? Slightly more reliable, but how do you know they’re not watching something ‘normal’ and are right, or in on the hoax?

How about implants?
Have you seen these things? I remember reading one researcher who said you could only make the item he was looking at in zero gravity. It was basically a tiny slither of glass. I don’t remember NASA/ESA or anyone performing any glass making experiments in space, so how would he know? Other implants have described as ‘organic matter’ and nothing more. Nothing anyone can hold up and say here it is.
So, for me the proof that is required is either the body of an alien living or dead, or its craft, or both

My belief though is every night, looking at the stars and realising how big this whole universe is, and realising that somewhere out there, another creature is looking up thinking the same as me. “Hello?”

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I want proof of Alien existence!! I want your proof short and to the point. It can be links or just a short sentence referencing,

To get the hard proof you will need to detail your 'need to know' level and submit it in triplicate for approval...

In the meantime this is from a high level military person who holds 23 top secret patents and was a NASA 'contractor' for 25 years

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

MacDill is MacDill AFB, the 'story' is a 580 page 'report' including a sketch of a star drive, and the 'visitor' was wearing AF officer uniform...

Believe or not that's your choice... but I know this fellow is reputable

[edit on 22-2-2009 by zorgon]

I wanna see this report.. Gotta link?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Thanks for the posts guys! Still not convinced, but I am going to look into the "buildings" on other planets more and a the disclosure project.

No experience on my part, even though I lived in Vegas for a number of years! Oh well.

Well let me say this than. From the look of it all it seems to me that you are wasting your time asking others to prove their beliefs. Can I ask you to prove that they dont exist? Go ahead i want a simple short and to the point proof that they dont exist. Bet you couldnt come up with anything that would change my mind. Let me tell you why. First a person can not change anyone else unless they are wilingly to change themselves. Second, you wont be able to change my ideas about existance, for me its not about seeing is believeing, to me its believing is seeing.

But i hope that you find what you are looking for, I really do, and I unfortunately, do not have the proof you need.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
As tired of as I am of repeating myself on these "I don't believe threads" let me just cut and paste a few links to videos for you...These aren't just amateur videos, these are NASA video clips.

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...
Check this out.

www.liveleak.com...
And finally....

I chose to show you these videos because if they were on a home camera or just by an amateur, theres a less chance your likely to believe. If you honestly believe we are alone in the universe I have no pity for you my friend or any other non-believer. It's just ignorance. The universe is far too large.

The proof is already here.

[edit on 3/6/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

amazing
Member is offline.

ATS Points: 911 --- niiiiiice

anyway...

you're gonna get shrugged shoulders and sighs from people.

you're not gonna get any proof.

it's not about "proving to you" .. it's not about pleasing "you" ..

if ther was proof.. then one thing would lead to another and we'd be in a COMPLETELY different situation here on earth right now.

but that's not the case.. you're not going to get any proof. you can research the topic all you want..

but it's not about serving you, amazing.. proof ona platter.

if that's what you rely on.. for cultivating conclusive reality.. then you're NOT going to get it.

when the agenda allows for it.. it will all come down and himanity will be "introduced" to what's been going on.

but nah.. no proff buddy.. the military makes damn sure about that.

if there was actual.. scientific truth... buddy...
then everybody would see it as undenyable.. and one thing would lead to another. it would be a catalyst to a world wide revolution.. and you wouldn't be asking this question in the first place..

so.. you dont get proof in UFO business.. you get hypothesis based off of circumstantial evidence.

absorb what you can from hearsay and leaked documents and "whistleblowers" (parroting partyline or not) .... ie: disclosureproject.com ..

and take it all with a grain of salt.. and then some .. and then filter it all down to what makes sense existentially and philosophically.. and bam you've got your own little happy ending.

don't ask for proof.
its dumb.
it's not going to happen...

-

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AceOfAces

clip 1 is quite interesting except the original audio for the space shuttle has been enchanced to actually make out the words "Alien Spacecraft". The original broadcast is available here...
ken-welch.com...
...but without the help of further sound then its useless. Why is there no 1st clip saying that he can see an alien spacecraft? And is he saying observance or tether or VFR, and if thats the case, and if you cant be sure of what he saying at that part of the clip, how can you be sure of what he's saying at the other parts of the clip?

The rest of the clips show nothing more than motes of dust and debris floating space on black and white cameras. From a single lens camera in the blackness of space, its almost impossible to judge size distance or speed.

With so many cameras on board, and the technology available to NASA/ESA etc, why have no better clips come forward showing a craft? at least clearer than white dots.

Dont get me wrong and think Im an unbeliever, I believe. This isnt proof though. Something mind blowing will eventually show up, but this isnt it

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Thanks for the reply. I am actually getting the 'proof' I need. Actually it's evidence and what is making others believe. The problem is that there is too much crap out there. I (and others) need a good place to start and what I'm getting here is just that and I thank you all. It may not convince me and some of it may do the opposite but in time, I will pour through it all. I didn't mean to come across as demanding proof or asking other members here to pander to me as it seems you may be thinking? I could be wrong and no offence meant to you or others.

In reply to a previous post. the question was to provide proof that they didn't exist. I cannot do this. I open this thread with an open mind and search for the truth. Thank you to everyone that has replied and messaged me.

This thread was meant, not so much to provide me proof of alien existence, but to provide me with the reason(s) that you believe they do and thus enabling me to form my own opinion. some replies simply state that i'm lazy and should do my own research, but I say to them. What is wrong with asking for a good starting point?

I'll close with stating that the few episodes that I've seen on UFO's and aliens are usually based on flimsy hard to see shakey footage that could be anything including christmas lights dangling from a tree to One eyewitness account that could easily be discredited or discounted. I'm looking for more and I applaud those who are providing it.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
To the OP:

Good for you, asking for proof!

I know, in many circles here on ATS, proof is considered a 4-letter word, but that should tell you something in its own right. Those that decry proof are the same people who claim NASA and the government actually HAVE proof, but simply aren't willing to share it. Convenient, isn't it?

Beware the folks here who puff up and act like proof is a given--if hard pressed, these same folks never have anything conclusive to share; you merely have to take their WORD for it, because they're *so* involved in *so* many things. Credentials do not equal proof, unfortunately. Indeed, it's quite funny how proof is simultaneously ridiculed on the one hand while supposedly is used for substantiation on the other.

Go figure.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by thrashee]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join