It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need proof of Aliens from another planet!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I know that there are countless threads and arguments in this section. I invisioned this thread to be a tad bit different in a way, and please feel free to ignore it and move on if you disagree.

I want proof of Alien existence!! I want your proof short and to the point. It can be links or just a short sentence referencing, for example, something at area 51, or the inconsistencies in the testimony from the Roswell incident.

I've read a couple of threads about Roswell and have been looking at UFO videos but I'm still not convinced. I am convinced that the government is pretty dumb in the way that they handle things and they have a way of making things appear more of a conspiracy then they actually are at times. I'm a skeptic, but do want to believe. Show me some proof.

A video with unexplained lights in the sky isn't proof. It does make you wonder but it's still just unexplained. It could be secret government aircraft or weather balloons or an orchestrated hoax but it's not real proof of any thing.

Ok let me have it! (This is also for others in the forums of course, and part of the intent is to have a single thread clearinghouse for some of this evidence or proof)

Also of interest... is what motives the Aliens if they exist? Why haven't they shown themselves etc?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by amazing]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I actually am also very skeptical about advanced intelligent creatures coming here. Fail to see why bother - if there is not one intelligent life form, then there are a lot, and we should not be extraordinary in any way to cross huge distances for.
However one thing that still has me sometimes considering it are myths and legends. Take Greek gods, Indian myths, native Americans myths, Norse mythology - they are pretty convincing as far as description of superior technology by lower tech level civilization should look. Compare with "cargo" religion for example.
Still - this is of course not a proof, since even i am not convinced by it.
Just something to consider.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
WEll I cant give rock hard proof, but just knowing that there are many planets in a galaxy and billions of galaxies in a universe that's expanding everyday is enough reason for me to believe there is intelligent life out there somewhere. I mean how can we be the only ones? And do you remember all those UFO sightings that the government explained years later to be top secret weather balloons? Something about the governments explanation just doesn't sound all too right.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

There is tons of proof out there. You just have not watched all videos and info on the subject yet. Of course, to be absolutely sure, you can't "believe" in anyone, or anything, you have to "KNOW".

I have had 2 sightings in my life, and let me tell you that now, i KNOW FOR SURE we are not alone in this universe.

So, the only real proof you'll get is if you have the chance of experimenting a sighting for yourself. Either encounter of the 1st kind, 2nd kind or 3rd kind (that last one is pretty rare, but anything is possible).

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ok describe your encounters...what happened and why do you think it happened?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
IMHO, UFOs don't come from another planet. They come from Earth - the Earth of the future.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Heres my opinion of proof that Aliens are really out there

* The disclosure project . Lots of proof and evidence in that.
* Government studies and reports
* Ancient art depicting flying shields and other stange objects
* hundreds of thousands of eyewitness testimony
* ATS -

* Nasa footage of UFO's in space and strange buildings on the Moon and Mars.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
I want proof of Alien existence!! I want your proof short and to the point. It can be links or just a short sentence referencing,

To get the hard proof you will need to detail your 'need to know' level and submit it in triplicate for approval...

In the meantime this is from a high level military person who holds 23 top secret patents and was a NASA 'contractor' for 25 years

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

MacDill is MacDill AFB, the 'story' is a 580 page 'report' including a sketch of a star drive, and the 'visitor' was wearing AF officer uniform...

Believe or not that's your choice... but I know this fellow is reputable

[edit on 22-2-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

It appears I have a different take on what constitutes fully reliable proof than most. Any video, testimony, document, second hand whatever is essentially hearsay. You may think some sources more credible than others, but at the end of the day, in these situations you will always be taking someone else's word for it. You will have to exercise belief - faith! Faith that the video isn't faked, or that the document is real, or that the testimony is legitimate. Of course, most skeptics are happy to exercise this faith if it comes from sources they consider credible, or if the vast majority already believe something. Then mass faith becomes supposed 'fact' and is treated as such. This is how it is possible to create myths and illusions that masquerade as 'reality' and fool billions. But it's all just belief, trust, faith. That is not to say that such beliefs aren't true. I'm saying that you don't actually know they are true, no matter how much you profess you do, unless you have first hand experience. Even then, people may say you were merely hallucinating - and who knows, maybe you were? LOL. Such is the elusive nature of "proof".

But, as I said in a similar thread, I suggest it's first hand experience you look for to settle the issue for yourself, at least as firmly as is possible. Then, when you finally have that experience, you can come back here to be scoffed at. LOL

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the posts guys! Still not convinced, but I am going to look into the "buildings" on other planets more and a the disclosure project.

No experience on my part, even though I lived in Vegas for a number of years! Oh well.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I want proof of Alien existence!! I want your proof short and to the point. It can be links or just a short sentence referencing,

To get the hard proof you will need to detail your 'need to know' level and submit it in triplicate for approval...

In the meantime this is from a high level military person who holds 23 top secret patents and was a NASA 'contractor' for 25 years

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

MacDill is MacDill AFB, the 'story' is a 580 page 'report' including a sketch of a star drive, and the 'visitor' was wearing AF officer uniform...

Believe or not that's your choice... but I know this fellow is reputable

[edit on 22-2-2009 by zorgon]

Hi Zorgon

Any chance I could look at that report?

If so U2U me.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ok let me spell this out for you. There is no PROOF that EVERYONE accepts on face value as making an unquestionable case for aliens, except the mathematical improbability that we are the only things in the entire universe to have intelligence.
Other than that, there are pieces of evidence, which due often to the very nature of thier subject matter are near on impossible to verify the genuinity of . It all depends on wether you have been well informed of the scientific basis for the arguments for and against the existance of aliens, THAT is what dictates ones attitude to the matter . Another thing is , that if you ask someone else to prove the alien exists, then you are asking for them to fail. The best way to prove or disprove it to yourself is to study ALL available data on the subject and draw your own conclusion. It takes time to make an informed choice

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
No matter what all evidence produced will only lead you in a direction. Seeing is believing. I once used to believe based off of evidence. Now I have seen 2 ufos myself and there is no comparison.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
there is no single argument of proof.
it is a whole picture. A wide one too.
All you have to do is open your eyes WIDELY!
And release some of your brain cells from their conditioned state.
Not many cells but some indeed.

You do not have to change mentality in order to accept the imposible.
No, no. It will just allow your eyes to see what you need.

In the meantime the whole process may also help you distinguish what is behind all of the smoke.

Myself? I have not seen a UFO yet!
But guess what...people i know have, plus my mind and my eyes are wide open.
I remain a sceptic but its harder and harder everyday to be one when all actually point at a fact.

GET THE WHOLE PITURE ! YES - THE WIDE ONE !

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We ARE the aliens. We didn't start here. Our 'creators' found a suitable planet, removed whatever might cause our demise (dinosaurs) and then placed us here to develop. They didn't want one giant culture so they encourage us to create separate languages and develop individual societies and beliefs...and then they were off. Time did the rest.

Yes, we are unique but so are other galactic species. Many are waaay ahead of us in development, some are fairly close and some are waaay behind. We have been caught in a cycle of free-will self destruction for many millennium (as many societies do). Religion has been misunderstood since it's conception. Religion, like language, was created to show differences in cultural beliefs and was never meant to be pushed into another society's belief system. Ahhh, free will shows its face.

We are being monitored...by many. What makes us unique is that human beings seek 'self-mastery' in our physical life. Even after our physical death we aren't dead. There is no death just a continuation of self-mastery. Experience is gained from our physical existence and then carries us forward beyond the physical world. You need to attain a certain level of knowledge or you continue your 'physical' cycle. It's pretty simple to understand actually.

Proof is a weird thing. Sometimes people need something physical, sometimes it comes from an experience or maybe just someone you trust. To me, aliens (and ufos) are real. And yes, we were aliens at one time as well. I don't need anymore proof.

Is any of this true? I don't know, I made most of it up. But hey, I stayed at a Holiday-Inn Express last night.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This thread might answer your question. Let me know if it does and if it doesn't I'd like to hear why.

Best of luck on your search.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Here you go friend.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I want proof of Alien existence!! Ok let me have it!

Why in the name of the Great Galactic Federation do you want proof? Even if there is proof, what are you gonna do with it?

Why haven't they shown themselves?

Hmmm...I'll ask them aliens and let you know!

In the meanwhile go have some beer!

Cheers!

[edit on 6-3-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
You seem to be inteligent guy! so research and find?

Good luck!

OOPS had to edit! just remembered?

What a dumb post!

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Bob Down Under]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join