It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Conference Call Interview with Illuminati Grand Master Leo Zagami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is a most recent and urgent conference call interview with Illuminati Grand Master and Reformer Leo Lyon Zagami. During a 2,5 hour interview Leo answers the questions of a number of different guest callers.

To read the accompanying article communicating the synopsis of the talk, visit my blog here:

illuminatichronicles.wordpress.com...

A grasp of questions asked:

-How did you become an Illuminati?

-What made you leave the Illuminati?

-What is protecting you from voicing this information not having them try to permanently silence you?

-Have you had any personal experience with alien groups at all?

-May Obama turn on the Bad Illuminati? How many attempts there will be on his life?

-Do you think they are gonna bypass ushering in the Amero and go straight to the one world currency based on our economic situation?

-What do we do to survive?

-Do the higher echelons of power, like the Vatican and the top US government officials, already know who this anti-Christ is?

-Does the Jesuit Order rule the world?

Interview downloadable here:
www....(nolink)/?awzummvzyml

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PhilJ

Nice. The bit about cloaking society in a digital world reminded me of this article I read which pretty much backs it up.

In Distracted: The Erosion of Attention and the Coming Dark Age, Jackson explores the effects of "our high-speed, overloaded, split-focus and even cybercentric society" on attention. It's not a pretty picture: a never-ending stream of phone calls, e-mails, instant messages, text messages and tweets is part of an institutionalized culture of interruption, and makes it hard to concentrate and think creatively.

www.informationliberation.com...

new topics

join