It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's sighting east side of Indianapolis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
On the east side of Indianapolis on 02/20/09 at 1239am I heard what sounded like rumbling from thunder. I looked up from my front window and seen 2 hugh unexplained air crafts descending, triangular shape with blue and white lights in a circular motion 1 white light in front center in a search/ scanning mode, flying in from the southwest in front of my house began flying through the neighborhood above the houses and flying north to south over shadeland . Notified IMPD to see if there was a search for a suspect with helicopters. They did not have anyone in the area. Informed channel 13 as of today no results. No other witnesses as of 02/22/09 have come forward to my knowledge. These air crafts were not helicopters even though they were flying in a search pattern. Length of time was between 1239a-250a.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sguard24

Wow, some sight it must have been. Very intriging indeed. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sguard24, I went to MUFON's (Mutual UFO Network's) website, and under 'find your local chapter', there is an Indiana State Director, with all kinds of contact data, snail, 'e', and phone. Including two Assistant State Dir.s. I'll bet they would appreciate a report from you. They might have reports from others who saw the same thing.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You saw these craft for over two hours? Can you provide a sketch? Also, you describe the lights on the craft...did you see any green and red lights?

Finally, can you provide an estimate of the altitude the craft were at? How high were they flying?

[edit on 2/22/2009 by JoeBarna]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is crazy, because on 2-13-09 my friend claims to have seen ufo's near Indianapolis...I posted the story here!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeBarna

You saw these craft for over two hours? Can you provide a sketch? Also, you describe the lights on the craft...did you see any green and red lights?

Finally, can you provide an estimate of the altitude the craft were at? How high were they flying?

[edit on 2/22/2009 by JoeBarna]

where's he say 2 hours?

if he did for 2 hrs.. then what's with not taking a picture or video??

he had plenty of time to! or getting some neighbor's attention.. or asking them for a camera if he didnt have one.

hell even a cellphone pic

-

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i saw the exact same thing and i live in south los angeles at about 8:30pm, thers was three other witnesses i have pictures too! anyone want to see them?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Story posted on Indianamufon.com. I was assigned a ufo investigator. Videos of other sightings on website. Unfortunately, video from copy of disk was not downloaded correctly on Windows media player.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
No green lights just blue and white. Approximately the height of a two story home.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I did try to capture the aircrafts on camcorder, the disc had to be formatted before I could record. It was 12:39am night time anyway and I did not have night vision on camera,camcorder or cell phone.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Look what I found:
Link to Same Exact Story
This is the exact same statement word for word with some other accompanying reports from the surrounding states around the same time.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I found my story also posted on other websites by using yahoo seach engine by typing in "triangular shaped ufos Indianapolis.

new topics

join