It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-boyfriend of 'Octomom' Nadya Suleman hopes he's babies' father

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Ex-boyfriend of 'Octomom' Nadya Suleman hopes he's babies' father

www.nydailynews.com

"[I] just really want to know if these are [or] these are not my kids," said the man, whose identity will be revealed on ABC's "Good Morning America" Monday.

The man claims in an interview with the network to have dated Nadya Suleman from 1997 to 1999 and that he donated multiple times to the sperm bank she used.

He now believes his seed was used by Suleman to conceive the eight babies she delivered Jan. 23.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Before the Mods remove this to BTS let me say that this part of the story becomes much more of a conspiracy than ever before.

1) It is obvious that Octo-mom doesn't want a father in her children's life as she has flat out rejected that he could be the father;
2) This man says he dated Octo-mom from 1997-1999 and according to this article he is now in his twenties, which would mean at the time that he made three sperm deposits he was still probably in his teens or at best 20;
3) She lied to him about having cancer and therefore could only become pregnant through IVF and needed his sperm donation;
4) We then have to start questioning whether there actually was something wrong with her physically preventing her from becoming pregnant the normal route;
5) That these sperm donations were made during the time that Octo-mom was already married to Marcos Gutierrez?
6) In another article attached here from associated press it seems that Dr Kamrava and Octo-mom both might have been in this plot for fame together - A fertility clinic attracts clients through it's success rate. Dr Kamrava had a below average success rate except for Nadya Suleman who during the 5 years prior to the octuplets represented no less than 20% of his successes? He may have done the IVF for free to Octo-mom to boost his mediocre success rate.
7) Notice that nobody in this story ever makes a statement without payment involved or at least asking for financial assistance. Not Nadya, not her mother, not her father and now not even Octo-pop

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I don't know about the conspiracy aspect of it more than just unbelievable greed and a lack of care for these children as anything more than paychecks. This guy/kid had better be very careful about 'claiming' paternity for these kids, in vitro or not, she could well decide he is and he has a child support order slapped against him. A VERY EXPENSIVE one at that. I think he needs to take his mind out of his wallet and put it back on his shoulders.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Dortor Octopus seems to have the same problem with truth that Octo-mom has. Although he does have a medical degree the extent of it seems fudged and where it is from seems inaccurate also.

The Web site at his West Coast IVF Clinic says Kamrava graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Illinois.

Now that's a long, strange trip -- from the University of Illinois, to controversial Beverly Hills fertility doc.

But when I contacted the school's public affairs department to inquire about when Dr. Kamrava attended, officials said they have no record of anyone by that name attending the university.

Responding to the e-mail request, officials said, "we have no record of a Michael Kamrava attending or graduating from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign."

I also contacted public affairs officals at the Chicago and Springfield campuses, and neither had a record of a Michael Kamrava attending those campuses.

News Article

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
I don't know about the conspiracy aspect of it more than just unbelievable greed....

You need to look up the definition of conspiracy.

con·spir·a·cy (kn-spîr-s) n. pl. con·spir·a·cies 1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act. 2. A group of conspirators. 3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action. 4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.

Definition of conspiracy

Would you not agree the OP has proven conspiracy?

Octo-pop...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

No I know exactly what a conspiracy is my friend. Aside from pointing out that both her and the doctor may have been working together for fame and fortume ...unfortunatley she has proven NO CRIME, so by that definintion, NO CONSPIRACY. Just 2 people trying to make a buck through some very heinous means. But no breaking of laws.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The plot thickens. The guy on "Good Morning America" is obviously not the father of any of the 14 children. None of the children look anything like him. Denis Beaudoin is African American and not one of the 14 children have any sign of being African American. I realize that it is possible that a child might not have any of his father's features but 14 children, not having any?

Which leads me to wonder whether Mr Beaudoin really thinks he is the father or is he an ex-boyfriend who is seeing his opportunity to make some money out of this tragic situation. Or maybe from the interview he is also having some psychological issues - when he tears up about being in a custody battle with the mother of one of his other children.

On the other hand one must start asking how many men did Nadya ask to make "donations"? And with her propensity to lie will we ever know anything real about the children without DNA tests?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There is a conspiracy here,but it's not the one you think.This isn't about Octomom and her doctor seeking fame and fortune,but rather about creating a 'high profile' case that can then be used to justify passing restrictive (foot in the door) laws that will give big brother the power to say who may reproduce and who may not ultimately (eugenics).This is 'Problem/Reaction/Solution'. Octomom is just a crazy (unwitting) patsy & a deal has almost certainly been cut with the doctor that will see him getting just a 'slap on the wrist' if that (prediction).Ultimately this will result in laws that will restrict reproductive freedom which was the intention in first place.Problem,Reaction,Solution!

new topics

top topics

join