It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian person caught on mobile cam by accident?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

...the answer is "no"...

On top of that, I can inform that the person on the image is my girlfriend.
She took the picture of herself with her cellphone for a profile image for Facebook. Needless to say she thought it was funny how her eyes turned out.
She's NOT reptilian, never has been never will be.

But this is a perfect example to shove in the face of you fanatics that you can't show an imageof some celeb with "slit" eyes and start shouting "reptilian!" simply because your brain needs an answer in order to put some things in your life right.

The above image was not edited...
There was no special lighting...
She was NOT wearing contacts...
..and the stranges thing: What color eyes would you guess she has? Green? Well, she has deep chestnutty brown eyes...

So why did it turn out like this? I don't know, who the beep cares...? I've seen wilder # during my time as a professional photographer.

Have a nice day...

[edit on 22/2/09 by flice]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
aside from me taking you at your word, not even knowing you ..

could you provide some proof that this is your girlfriend?

-

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I don't have to.. I uploaded the image, simple as that. Even though it wasn't my girlfriend what difference does it make. The fact still remains that it was a chance photo with no explanation, but a photo I have no doubt some or many of you here would use in a petty attempt to prove something that doesn't exist apart from a overintrepretations of photos.

The fact that you try to grasp at that small a straw in order to refute me says more about you and your world than it does about me or the photo...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
She's NOT reptilian, never has been never will be.

If he wants girlfriend proof, I want proof of this. How do we know you're not a disinfo agent? I'm going to need some blood samples.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

reply to post by prevenge

The fact that you try to grasp at that small a straw in order to refute me says more about you and your world than it does about me or the photo...

thats niceCan you prove she's your girlfriend?
your reason for posting was to prove that the image is your girlfriend, and not a reptilian.

I'm not into the whole reptilian thing.. but YOU put it out there so give up some proof if you want to disprove something, or appear as credible as you imagine yourself to be.

You got yourself into this, not me.

I could just as easily gram some random image off the internets that looks like some paranormal paranoi'ds wet dream.. and post it here claiming it was my friend or brother or girlfriend and claim it's not what it was suspected to be.
Just like you could have.
you just "say" it's your grielfriend.. no proof.

I

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
She looks like she has contact lenses in.
If she hasn't, then be afraid... be very afraid!!!
Are you sure she is not hiding reptilian tendencies from you?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by and14263]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Emmmmm?

Want a cookie?

Maybe a banana split sundae?

With some whip cream on top?

Yeah.....uh...... BTS Please.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Nor am I into this whole reptilian thing, in fact I think it's one of the biggest jokes of the conspiracy theme.

First of all, what difference does it make wether she's my girlfriend or not. I doesn't make the photo any less true, or more true for that matter. That's the whole point of this.
I'm not trying to prove anything, more than stating an example that just because you see something somewhere that fits your mindset it doesn't make it so.
I'm not making an extraordinarty claim that demands extraordinary evidence, which is what we usually demand from someone who makes an extraordinary claim calling someone a reptilian and what not.
I am actually making a rather less than ordinary claim and further more down playing it.

Next you ask me to prove something that is less than ordinary? Then you have really hit an all time low in your quest to prove to yourself or the world that "something is really going on".

Instead of spending your time disregarding and mocking something that I openly admit is a fluke... and chance shot, mind you, I'm NOT claiming that my gf is reptilian or that something special is going... you should be spending time questioning extraordinarty claims instead, instead of taking face value at what seems doubtful or ever so slightly paranoid and deranged.

What you're asking for here is turning the world upside down. Questioning the normal chances of life rather than the extraordinary.
Do you ask for proof that a bus can take you to your destination apart from asking, is this where it's going?
I hope not because then you're even more paranoid than the people who believe in this reptilian sham.

I've been here 2 years now, hoping that people would post their "chance" photos. Photos that depict something that LOOKS out of place but that they know is nothing more than chance.
Instead of this whole thing becoming one big lunge at sensation after the other.
That's when the extraordinary becomes a joke and ruins things.

Sure, you have to take my word on this, nothing more. But I'm NOT making an extra ordinarty claim... far from it.

Can you prove you are there... writing behind the screen? How do I know you're not a bot, engineered in secrecy years ago to create automated responses to people who wants to confront a delusional world?

But hey, I don't need proof that you're you, because that claim is not extraordinary either.

As for that disinfo agent paranoia... sigh
I've been here for 2 years now, and started out just as paranoid as you two, but when you've sifted through enough # and seen teh quite ordinary logic that most of this consists of your finally end up at a place of some kind of sanity where you instead want try and help those who really need it... in this case the poor people who poison their mind with reptilian ideas based on a few photos of some government type of personalities.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Hey Dude!....Must be great going out with a Reptilian!

More pics please!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

ONCE AGAIN.

May, I, Ask.

What are you trying to achieve here?

Why do you even care if someone believes in reptillian humanoids?

Ever heard of the term, TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT?

As someone else stated in another thread, I don't believe in ectoplasm, should I try and make everyone else not believe to?

Some simple advice, find something better to do with your time then convincing a bunch of conspiracy nuts that there is no reptillians. Why? It'll never work, even if you have blatant proof right in front of there face. Same goes for UFO skeptics, if I had a hovering, flying, cloaking, UFO, with aliens and all, I'd show it to most UFO skeptics and they'd say it was a hologram, or, they ate some bad sushi.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Sorry to take this on a tangent.
We all understand why you made this thread, it's actually a good idea and we could do with more stuff like this to use as reference points.

But all the comments about if she is your girlfriend etc... these are here for a reason and you just bit... big time

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Yeah, I actually asked a few questions, making her raise her eyebrows at me. No contacts, no photography lighting, no photoshop... nothing.
Actually I told her about the responses and she's having quite the laugh right now xD
Reptilians don't exist, so there's nothing to hide really.

Here's what I'm doing at the moment. I'm uploading a photo of the photo on the mobile...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Because if you don't fight against people who try to suck other people into their paranoid delusions, fx like that lady in Australia, you reduce yourself to not caring for your fellow man.

Letting people be decieved by others or not trying to help them from being decieved is a fundamental lack of moral.
This is not just about letting some people have their little group of imaginary friends. These are grown up people trying to constantly prove that something extraordinary is occuring around us, in this case that reptilians are taking over the world.
It is NOT ok to feed the minds of the weak with paranoia, it's disgusting and tactless.

That's what I work against, that's what I'm trying to achieve. Now what are you trying to achieve with your post? It this all just a game to you... an idle passing of time? Do you enjoy seeing people being sucked in by false sensations?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I see what they did there... now x) I tend to forget that this is a geeky place and the whole "geek can't have gf" thing.
Screenshots or it didn't happen right?

Added photo of photo:

Imageshack

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Just.

In.

CASE

YOU DID NOT NOTICE FOR SOME UNIMAGINABLE REASON.

This is abovetopsecret.com where people come to share all their insane delusions have them debunked and continue down their path of fear-mongering, insanity, comical claims, outrageous conspiracies, etc.

You, will never stop anyone from believing their delusions here. Just get used to it.

End of story.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Not to be a d@#$ man, but I think your 'girlfriend' is gonna be a liitle pissed if she sees the photo you posted...

This one:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Reptilians don't exist, so there's nothing to hide really.

How do you know Reptilians dont exist?

Have you been researching long enough to know they dont exist?

What kind of research have you been doing in order to dis-prove the Reptilian myth?

......other than show this 1 photograph ?

So your a Proffesional Photographer, yet your girl friend takes a pic for facebook on her crappy camera phone?

Thanks

IP

Ps, i too am a Pro Photographer

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I have heard that reptillians have a scaly sternam even in human form.

Can you include a chest shot to clear this up - ta

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Who cares who his GF is.
Or who that is.
I think the topic, and the point he was trying to make was.
That some photo's can make people look strange.
And that is how you get many of the photo's claiming to be reptilians.
Or even other things.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I dunno man, she looks a lot like a reptilian to me.

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join