It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant about Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Here is my F* rant ...

ATS is noted

As a citizen of this world, I *had* to speak my mind and warn people. To not do so would be bad Karma.

I can't stand it how so many people just listen to talk radio and watch TV. It pisses me off.

I had to do this, despite undermining my own online credibility.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I think the main question is:

What are you (OP) going to do about it?

I agree w/ some of what you said. Except your shirt and your rants about terrorism. I've seen that stuff first hand. That isn't a lie - you sitting in the states on your couch yelling about it - I can understand not having witnessed it first hand, but I've seen it.

I dont think Obama is going to save #. I think there was too much hype - "Oh we gonna have a brotha in da white house" - to which I asked, "What are his economic goals and policies" to which they responded: "Uhhh...." (And before I get the inevitable "Republican, Racist, no tolerance BS - NO - I didn't support McCain either) Yeah. Now - he's trying to throw 800 billion dollars at the economic problem?

Wow.

But anyway - that being said - you posed the question "What are you going to do about it?" I think you need to answer that question yourself before you ask us. Preparation through buying supplies is all fine and good - but what should you really do about it?

Can you do anything about it?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by mf_luder]

[edit on 21-2-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hey, I'm ready to hit the riot lines.

Oh wait. I got layed off from work yesterday so that means I get $300 a week to sit on my A$$. At first it was scary but then I realized I can live on that. I can do this.

I've been working on a book, I can probably finish it with six months or a year of sitting in front of my computer and doing nothing productive. (except writing the book of course.)

Springer has even said ATS might be interested in publishing it.

WOOT! Is life sweet or what?

"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift in its hand for you. We get our problems because we need their gifts." Bach.

I'm just wondering if ATS will give me an advance

join