It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Confirms Lindsey Williams' Assertion - Price of Oil is a Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

If you scrub the above YouTube video to 3 minutes, 45 seconds, you will hear the globalist George Soros at the elite confab last month in Davos, Switzerland, admit that the price of oil is being used as a weapon against the “enemies of the prevailing world order,” i.e, the New World Order. Soros pegs these enemies as Venezuela, Iran, and Russia.

“Chavez,” declares Soros, “his days are numbered.”

In Iran, the price of oil will lead to the defeat Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and bring in a “more reasonable regime,” that is to say a regime that takes orders from the global elite.

[snip]

Soros confirms in spades the prediction of Lindsey Williams, who told Alex Jones on several occasions that the global elite have planned to drastically reduce the price of oil in order to take out the oil-producing states and also foment a world-wide economic depression. “America will see a financial collapse so great that it will take years to come out of it,” Williams told Alex Jones on November 21, 2008.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So here we have it from yet another source - oil prices were purposely dropped in order to hurt the enemies of the Western oligarchs.

No doubt this will cause MASSIVE tension with countries like Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Russia etc in the years to come, and could even provoke WW3....

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well ofcourse the price of oil is used as a weapon? What did you think that the price varied base on supply and demand? No way my friend.

It's just like how tyrant rebel rulers in countries such as somalia and the Ivory Coast use food as a weapon against uprising communities and villages.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yeah, but the thought that it's being used as a weapon against RUSSIA and IRAN and OPEC is particularly unsettling, wouldn't you say?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I most certainly agree friend. But when you think about it, it is the only way that TPTB can effectively eliminate their opposition. The people would not stand for another military conflict in these times and they must find some other avenue in order to cause more civil unrest and division.

In the meantime enjoy the cheap gas!

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least. I have no doubt in my mind that George Soros is one of the people with their own agenda.
This brings to question as to whether or not if there are some multiple NWO factions fighting against each other. Most likely George Soros and whoever else on one side and the Bo.h.emian G.r.ove group in the other.
I think this may be a way for Soros to try and sell out some of his opposition in the ranks.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
How sad that at ATS, of all places, there is so much violence to persons "with their own agendas". When will you fools learn that every single person on this Earth has her "own agenda"?

You cannot keep separating people into Us and Them. In reality, the world is more complicated. George Soros probably wants the best for the world just as most of you do. How he goes about that is his own agenda, but until his actions prove otherwise, I think it would only be fair to an intelligent man to take him on his word.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The truth is never going to be clear cut and simple. Its like a giant web or knot that needs untangling. I agree that there are more than one NWO factions. And the balance of power shifts from one secret government to another. Nobody knows the full truth sadly.

top topics

join