It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and Anti-Gravity Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sorry if these were already posted, there are so many posts here and so little time. Anyway I hope you enjoy these, tell me what you think.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-2-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am really getting sick of seeing those Shadow of the Collossus viral ads. It seems like they circulate every six months as "proof" of giants. Although you can usually play along with a buddy for s**** and giggles when they really start trying to analyze the video.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
To clarify ^

Unlike Ico, Shadow received far more exposure, due in part to Sony putting its weight behind a massive advertising campaign.[54] It was advertised in game magazines, on television and on the internet, including a viral marketing campaign launched in October 2005. The site posted links to several websites claiming that the remains of five giants resembling certain colossi had been discovered in various parts of the world. The website has since been taken down. Some speculate that Ico's sales figures could have been improved if similar advertising efforts were made before its release.[55]

en.wikipedia.org...

These are videos from that campaign.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
just some different videos I ran across, this is a great place to get answers fast and correct. Thanks for the comments and info. What about the other videos not all giant vids?

top topics

join