It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Control Admitted and Laws

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
reply to post by TheMythLives

In light of the fact that the planet earth contains enough nuclear weapons to wipe itself from the face of itself fifty times over, why would it matter whether or not weather control is possible?

-rrr

This is subtle specifically aimed destruction -
unnoticeable and unquestioned by the general public.

Able to cause - drought - hurricanes - tornadoes - floods - ice - snow - completely wiping out food supply/farmland - resulting in starvation -
Also causing a rise in bacterial and fungus growth -
water borne diseases - poor water quality -
and a crushing of the general structure and its population.

It's the perfect weapon.
Because no one questions Mother Nature.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

No ones disagreeing that we have been attempting to modify weather for a very long time now.

Like I said it's been done since at least the 60's, if not earlier.

What I'm failing to see is proof of a weaponised weather control system.

What I'm also failing to see is more information about the video you supplied, why not give us more than the supposed incriminating snippet you've provided?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The correct term for your subject is "scaler weapons". And no, global warming is not a hoax, it is real and far more dangerous than they lead you to believe.

Xmen

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
hello all just reading recent post on weather control , very interesting indeed .here`s a scoop for yas all ,....i live in far north queensland australia .i`ve been here for about 40 year`s ,the weather``s allways unusually something or other ,owing to the fact that we have only 150 years of documented weather history,but iv`e known for a long time ,as a lot of us have,the abilities of science and weather control,,i could go on forever ,anyways,im known as a bit of a redneck up these parts , i like to explore this wonderfull country as much as i can,fossicing for gemstone an achealogical site`s in extraemly remote locations,with the introduction of google earth now makes locating possible sites is a breeze. wanting to go to a specific area i had been to many years before,i zoomed in to the location,and low and behold ,long story short,after investigating,i can now reveal the location to the australian ;HAARP; site umm for some reason ive been locked out of google earth ,but i manually saved the coordenits;;,they are as follows FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA ,,,,,,,,16"49'23.33"S.......144"34'38.30"E....SOUTHEASTERN END OF HURRICANE STATION,,,,,,"AUSTRALIAN RAIN TECHNOLOGIES" while all this intrigues me,what worries me is the moment it was first activated march 2006 im sure it works! cyclone larry march 2006 ,fastest most intense system,cat 5 , to hit the far north east coast in white history,anyways enough from me for now i will now go back and join this fabulus site ,,..many thanks ,,cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctordoom
This thread is much appreciated by me.

Cloud seeding is a huge money making business that has gotten out of hand.

It's whats killing the birds
It's whats killing the bees
It's whats killing the trees.

It will kill us.

I'm more inclined to think it's from the thousands of tonnes of chemicals and toxic waste released into the environment every year by factories and mines.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctordoom
Cloud seeding is a huge money making business that has gotten out of hand.

It's whats killing the birds
It's whats killing the bees
It's whats killing the trees.

It will kill us.

You know this and I know this......
WHY THE HECK don't the folks DOING THIS know this??????
Are they really SO STUPID as to not realize they live on this planet and breath the same air?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
A little on HAARP AND WEATHER CONTROL.
Keep in mind that there are HAARP and HAARP-like facilities all over the world.
SO we are not relying on the little one in Alaska to do allof the dirty work.

www.cidpusa.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

I appreciate your response, very good point.

Nukes, not very stealthy....

-rrr

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

www.cidpusa.org...

Why don't you put up a link to the actual HAARP page as well?

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The scientists and military that want to do these kinds of things are nuts, that's all you can say about it.

I read not too long ago that some scientist has proposed putting tons of sulfur in the air to make some sort of screen to cut down on the sunlight reaching earth, because they think it will help stop "global warming". At the time that I read the article, I thought, what gives these scientists, military and government leaders the right to make these kind of decisions that affect the whole world.

To stall global warming for 20 years, one climate scientist proposed lobbing sulphur dioxide into the stratosphere, which would work in concert with cuts in greenhouse gas emissions. The sulphur dioxide, a pollutant on Earth, would form sulphate aerosol particles to shade the planet, much as the ash clouds from a major volcanic eruption do, said Tom Wigley of the US National Center for Atmospheric Research.

Notice below it says this was first proposed 30 YEARS AGO!!!!

The idea of injecting sulphates into the stratosphere, some 16 kilometres above the Earth's surface, was first proposed and quickly rejected three decades ago as a dangerous tinkering with natural processes. But Wigley said he was prompted to pursue this angle when Paul Crutzen, a Nobel-winning atmospheric chemist, recently suggested a new look at the notion of geoengineering, as this notion is known.

The most sensible way to get sulphur dioxide into the stratosphere would be to send numerous planes - more than the world's current commercial airline fleet - to take it there. This might cost hundreds of millions of dollars, he said. The sulphur dioxide would form small sulphuric acid aerosol droplets. Another method to get these aerosols into the air is the possible addition of sulphur compounds to airplane fuel, which would then form sulphur dioxide, Wigley said. On Earth, sulphur dioxide contributes to respiratory illness, aggravates heart and lung disease and contributes to acid rain. Power plants and other factories are the biggest producers. But Wigley said the amount of sulphur dioxide needed for the geoengineering project would probably cause negligible pollution down on Earth's surface, because his model called for less than 10% additional sulphur dioxide than is emitted by the burning of fossil fuels. The technology exists now to put this plan into effect, but studies of economic feasibility are needed, he said.

sulphur article

I have read a lot about this weather control topic including papers and patent applications for different technology, and I have no doubt that the technology exists, and that different governments around the world are using it.

What meteorologists and the media are not telling you The National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), will provide to anyone that requests the list, a copy of experimental weather modification programs ongoing (as well as historical), in the United States. This list is not complete due to the fact that many experimental weather modification programs are “classified top secret” by the U.S. military.

here

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by spinkyboo

www.cidpusa.org...

Why don't you put up a link to the actual HAARP page as well?

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Good idea.
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It fits into the shock doctrine theory nicely that they would use the weather to create chaos on their people.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
WTF?!?!

And there're still droughts in Africa?!?!

These people need to be a little more productive with what they do in the name of science and greed. Stupid humans!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Disinformationists:

Persistent Chemtrails are not Persistent Contrails.

Please desist your intentional Disinterpretations.

Your current behaviour is not conducive to the facilitation of a non-hostile discussion/debate environment -Deception and Dishonesty never is.

Your purposeful and blatant misinterpretation is what is giving you away.
I don't mind that.

The only thing worse than persistent Chemtrails are Persistent Chemtrail disinformationists - who on ATS, are ineffective, Incompetent and probably underpaid (which shows).

Keep it up! and Remember Kids:

Persistent Chemtrails are not Persistent Contrails, even though both are persistent....

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
To my knowledge, weather control was not a secret to begin with though. I always see this on ATS too: People thinking weather modification is some strange myth. It never has been.. The only thing mythical about weather modification is what governments and militaries are doing under the veil of secrecy whilst the outside world is oblivious.. We already know that the U.S. military has an active interest in weather modification and probably a justifiable need to pursue R&D programs in this same area with black budget dollars (which removes a hell of alot of red tape).

Here is a very basic, very abbreviated timeline/history of weather modification involving the U.S. government and the military ...

The U.S. military was conducting weather modification research and development as early as world war II after it was fully realised that this new tool could be used as an extremely effective logistical, tactical, yet somewhat controllable, tool/weapon. From what I have seen, most of these experiments revolved around cloud-seeding.

Operation popeye, which occured in vietnam during the war, is probably the most well-documented military operation involving weather modification but there are probably many others we don't know about because they're still classified. The U.S. and many other countries continued weather modification R&D until the late 1970's and some countries still conduct military weather modification more or less out in the open. The UK actually conducted similar weather modification R&D after World War II under Project Cumulus which actually ended up backfiring and killing 34 people when weather modification experiments created masive rainfall which caused immense flooding and devastation (also called the Lynmouth Disaster )

Then, in 1976/97, came the "Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques" (also referred to as "The 1977 Environmental Modification Convention .

Weather control, as well as "weather tampering", for hostile or military purposes is expressly forbidden dating from at least December 10, 1976, when the "United Nations General Assembly Resolution 31/72, TIAS 9614 Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques" was adopted. The Convention was: Signed in Geneva May 18, 1977; Entered into force October 5, 1978; Ratification by U.S. President December 13, 1979; U.S. ratification deposited at New York January 17, 1980.

You can see the document in its full text as a PDF HERE .

The Convention on the Prohibition of Military or any other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD
Convention) is an instrument of international disarmament law specifically intended to protect the environment in the event of
armed conflict. It prohibits hostile use of the environment as a means of warfare.

THIS big news story during the last summer olympics involved China using military personnel to fire military anti-aircraft, artillery rounds into the sky . China's government spends around $100,000,000 a year and employs some 50,000 people to conduct weather modification for various purposes. But many governments still have active weather modification programs including the U.S. It is just a question of whether the military is involved or not (and they probably are). If you consider all the R&D being conducted under the guise of the U.S. "black budget" its quite likely that weather modification is part of that spending since the military doesn't have to answer to anyone with regards to what it does with that money or why. Its definately one way to work around controversy, laws, and international treaties.

Senate Bill 517 (Weather Modification Research and Development Policy Authorization Act of 2005) and U.S. House Bill 2995 (Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005) were proposed in order to:

-allowed experimental weather modification by artificial methods
-establish a "Weather Modification Operations and Research Board" (R&D)
-implement a national weather modification policy (whatever that means)

But the bills never became law.
However every couple of years new bills are being introduced to allow our government to fund, organize, and conduct R&D into weather modfiication. Examples..

House Bill 3445 "Weather Mitigation Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2007"

Senate Bill 1807 "Weather Mitigation Research and Development Policy Authorization Act of 2007"

We've also known for years that HAARP at least has the capability to focus enough energy on the ionosphere to manipulate the weather. The sun affects the earth's weather in exactly this fashion.. HAARP is basically an ionospheric heater/ energy focuser. It is theoretically capable of initiating earthquakes, manipulating weather, creating mind-numbing sound frequencies on the ground, conducting electromagnetic sweeps for various reasons, jamming communications.. Some people think it could even create artifical clouds and create nuclear-sized explosions without radiation.

What scientists are doing with HAARP has not exactly been fully revealed. The point is that this is an incredibly powerful device with the potential for massive deterimental effects to our upper atmosphere. HAARP has been proposed, passed through congress, funded, designed, built, and continues to be operated without having ever undergone any kind of scientific review process of any kind. Are these people crazy? And let's not forget that HAARP was built under the authority of the Navy and Air Force

The project is funded by the Office of Naval Research and jointly managed by the ONR and Air Force Research Laboratory, with the principal involvement of the University of Alaska. Fourteen other universities and educational institutions have been involved in the development of the project and its instruments, namely the University of Alaska, Penn State University (ARL), Boston College, UCLA, Clemson University, Dartmouth College, Cornell University, Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland, College Park, University of Massachusetts, MIT, Polytechnic University, Stanford University, and the University of Tulsa.

Informative/scary video on HAARP and its capabilities..

I currently live in Alaska but the Main HAARP facility lies a couple hundred miles to the South. Many satellite monitoring and communications stations are spread out throughout the state of Alaska too. Although from what I have seen and read these facilities are very possibly occasionally used as support facilities for HAARP research and testing. Since we have so many of these stations located throughout the state, it is quite likely that they are being used in conjunction with HAARP or to at least monitor the effects of HAARP experiments.

A major NOAA weather satellite monitoring station lies just a few miles to my North.. It is the perfect kind of facility to monitor weather manipulation experiments conducted by the HAARP array and could also technically be used in conjunction with HAARP to make it more powerful. Local lawmakers and government officials have no idea what they are doing out there either. There are documented instances involving local government officials querying the military on HAARP and its uses.. But from what I have come across the military just basically tells everyone "Trust us". Hundreds/thousands of letters have been written to the military on behalf of local officals in an effort to ease the fears of the local population. Only a handfull have ever been responded to.. And the only response comes in the form of a long "Trust us" kind of letter.. Which, of coarse, only worries people more.

What people often forget too is that HAARP is just one facility of many.. There are probably many governments with copycat versions (possibly even much more powerful and devastating versions) of the HAARP energy focuser. Some people think that HAARP is somehow secret and mythical too which is completely absurd.. You can see the thing right on google earth..
But I believe there are copycat versions currently in Norway and Russia (where else? Who knows.) Prior to HAARP, there were already multiple smaller, operating atmospheric heaters throughout the U.S.

Some more info/stories on HAARP and its capabilities..

New Document Reveals Military Mystery's Powers

For years, no military program has sparked more fevered speculation from conspiracy theorists than the mysterious High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP. And for years, the Pentagon has been pooh-poohing speculation that the enormous collection of transmitters, radars, and magnetometers in Alaska was some sort of superweapon.

But, it turns out, the conspiracy theorists may not have been entirely off-base, after all.

HAARP Knock, Knock, Knocking
on Heaven's Door

HAARP - CrystalLinks.com

-ChriS

[edit on 22-2-2009 by BlasteR]

[edit on 22-2-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

BlastR, have you ever gone to the annual open house the Alaskan HAARP facility holds every summer?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by BlasteR

BlastR, have you ever gone to the annual open house the Alaskan HAARP facility holds every summer?

Well here in Fairbanks there aren't any official HAARP facilities that I know of (Not to say they don't operate in conjunction with HAARP operations). There are, however, HIPAS sites and NOAA weather satellite tracking stations surrounding the city. Right behind the storage area I use here in town is one of the most massive arrays of satellite/radar equipment I've ever seen. There is also a tracking station out near Fox, Alaska a few miles from where I live (I drive past it whenever I go fishing out there in the summer). A couple miles North of Fox lies the NOAA NESDIS/FCDAS facility that is a satellite tracking station. These are just a few I know of.

I think the NESDIS facility does have an open house like you say but what alot of people don't know is that they also offer tours of the facility for the public on weekdays (I think between 10AM and 3PM). They don't show you everything.. But it is free. I'm not sure if they're on a seasonal schedule or not.. But I do know they have the tours on weekdays during the spring and summer. Not sure about fall/winter.. What is interesting too is that about 10-15 miles North of the NOAA NESDIS facility is the Poker Flats research facility run by NASA and the University of Alaska. They launch experimental rockets into the upper atmosphere for "auroral research". They really are doing some auroral research (I know people who have worked out there) but.. Who knows what else they are doing out there.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The correct term for your subject is "scaler weapons". And no, global warming is not a hoax, it is real and far more dangerous than they lead you to believe.

Xmen

Just what on earth is ANYONE supposed to make of this statement?
Come on mate, elaborate if you will.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Great job TML! S&F.

I would say though that a more correct term would be weather manipulation or modification. The law of unintended consequences is still alive and well, and as long as old Sol is doing his cyclical dances, he is in control. The most we can do is try to massage what he sends our way.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Who know what TPTB are doing? None of us will be privvy to what goes on..one scientist said we are 50 years in advance of what everybody thinks we are. I believe a lot is possible right now including using weather for war purposes.

The chart on this link is interesting-
www.thehorizonproject.com...

Maybe Obamas words are prophetic in his inauguaral speech "What the cynics fail to understand is that the ground has shifted beneath them ."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join