It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what proof of project blue beam is there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
hey everyone since i made an account of this site ive found out the truth on many things
one thing im curious about is project blue beam this thing is possible to make an object apear in the sky and do other things i dont remember the rest
is there any actuall proof this actually is capable of doing it
thanks allll

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You mean besides the fact that Blue Beam is responsible for the holographic matrix that contributes to our mass illusions of freedom and randomness?

I'll see if I can uncover something a little more concrete somewhere like you tube.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
www.share-international.org

not one line

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

Yes the air force has a system that can project planes and other things in the sky, I cannot remeber what that system is called but I will find it and post it here.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
You mean besides the fact that Blue Beam is responsible for the holographic matrix that contributes to our mass illusions of freedom and randomness?

I'll see if I can uncover something a little more concrete somewhere like you tube.

i'm sorry if it's inappropriate but lmfao!

but seriously folks, nothing would shock me after what i've been through in this existence.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Erm... you're barking up the wrong tree with that one. You're confusing two subjects. The holographic matrix things has all been blown out of proportion. What you probably mean is our personal interpretation of the universe is vastly different but ultimately the same. Philosphers have debated this subject for as long as we could think.... and it's usually the new age types who bark this out as fact. Nothing is set in stone.

What the OP is referring to is the holographic projector device that is allegedly used by shadowy military teams to manipulate certain visuals etc.

Unless you're saying that project blue beam is responsible for our reality, then in that case you're wrong, in all respect.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I never quite understood this project bluebeam thing.

A world wide holographic projection of alien space craft? Come on, we would notice people setting up projectors everywhere, just look at all the paranoia over FEMA camps.

And then, if they do manage to get these projectors set up without 1000's of the tinhat crew watching their every move, then they have to hope a plane or a bird or a cloud doesn't fly through one of these holograms.

Oh and what about the sun?

No matter where you project one, someone somewhere will have the sun shine through one.

It's just so ridiculous!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The Blue Beam-stuff has been blown out of proportions.

It has become a term that too many people use without even knowing what it actually means. But perhaps most of all, a handy "explanation" amongst nonbelievers of say Extra Terrestial visitors. "Oh it's just Blue Beam".

The basic and original "facts" of Blue Beam, is indeed fascinating and also neither inprobable nor impossible at all, but the "new" idea of it that too many holds, have reached ridiculos proportions.

It nowadays somehow feel more like a disinfo campain to make people blind for Alien activity, then an actual belief in the project itself.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have no idea about it. But if you've ever been to vegas then you've probably seen some of the extremely cool holographic things they can do. I was amazed the first time I seen it.

Not really sure about doing it around the world and in the atmosphere as people talk about though, but there is some cool stuff out there.

Like at the Cirque Du Soleil show, they have people climbing up a wall prop. And then using lasers and stuff, they are able to project as if rocks are falling off it. And it's not like the person climbing has to hit certain spots to give the effect, the system automatically adjusts to where the person is. Every move they make is interacted with. I didn't see the show itself, but I seen video and promotions and such in the rooms at the MGM.

They also have these mats on the ground. And I guess there is a bunch of light projectors somewhere, not sure how they do it. But the mat does the same thing basically, and interacts with the person. I watched about a 9month old baby play on it for atleast 15 minutes having the time of his life. It would put little gold fish under him and balls that would move when he touched them. If you touched a place, water ripples would come out.

But they were projecting onto mats and backgrounds etc. Big difference in projecting in the air, unless it's onto clouds or something from the ground. I read they use thousands of light sources in that show to make sure everything looks perfect from every angle. Amazing stuff. I'm sure plenty of others have seen it too. Maybe someone knows what it is called and has videos of it.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I never quite understood this project bluebeam thing.

And then, if they do manage to get these projectors set up without 1000's of the tinhat crew watching their every move, then they have to hope a plane or a bird or a cloud doesn't fly through one of these holograms.

Ever wondered why we have over 300 satelites in orbit? Its the sat's that will project the holograms onto the ionisphere [?]. Some believe the planes from sep 11 were holograms.

NASholes are very much behind Project Blue Beam. Here's some interesting reading on all things PBB --- >

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Make of it you will

IP

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am new to the site and new to hearing about government conspiricies. Now that I have found this site, my head feels like its going to explode with all the information I have been reading and I can't get enough. I found this site and was wondering what others thought.
educate-yourself.org...
I think its very much possible. I am a beliver in God as well and the Bible tells us of the tribulation and things to come and it all fits.

The result of these deliberately staged events will be to show the world the new 'christ,' the new messiah, Matraia (Maitreya), for the immediate implementation of the new world religion. Enough truth will be foisted upon an unsuspecting world to hook them into the lie. "Even the most learned will be deceived."
-from article
then the Bible says"At that time, if anyone says to you Look, here is the christ or there he is. Do not believe it for false christs and false phrophets will appear and preform great signs and miracles to decieve even the elect...."Matthew 24:23-24NIV

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here is another link, says some of the same stuff that my previous link states but differs some.
www.sweetliberty.org...
I urge everyone who believes in God to start studying your Bible espically the stuff on the end times...its all there, pray and study, study and pray.

[edit on 3/2/2009 by concerned190]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chad-buddy...

It's the satellites that are supposed to project the image...

edit to add Infoprovider already mentioned this...

[edit on 3/2/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by piero

Yes the air force has a system that can project planes and other things in the sky, I cannot remeber what that system is called but I will find it and post it here.

You might be referring to the

"The Air Force 5.6 airborne Holographic Projector"

and that is what is available publicly.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What would cause more global havoc?

A projection of a simulated alien invasion

OR

A projection of a new messiah?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

i would say alien invasion but with a god thats a whole different story

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

The technology is there:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoProvider

reply to post by chapter29

Fair enough, the rest of my points still stand though, a hologram won't block sunlight or moonlight, it won't stop birds flying through it.

So it's still ridiculous

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by InfoProvider

reply to post by chapter29

Fair enough, the rest of my points still stand though, a hologram won't block sunlight or moonlight, it won't stop birds flying through it.

So it's still ridiculous

Its not as rediculus as you think..People would panic before rational thoughts where used..If 50% of people panic and cause distress it would envelop 90% of the masses..

new topics

top topics

join