It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAKE THE POWER BACK! Really!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I write this because I am concerned, concerned about what is happening and what has been happening for far too long. Look at our civilization, look at what we are and what we stand for.

We are a bunch of hypocrites! We spend huge amounts of borrowed money on arms and securing our borders while our fellow citizens die on the streets. We allow our children and population in general be brainwashed by mainstream media and educational bodies. We say we want to spread freedom and all we do is spread hatred. We live in the United Sates of Amnesia and its time to wake up!

The Constitution speaks for itself and it is good! Where did we go so wrong, I'll tell you.

We are more interested in the latest SUV or Iphone app to be concerned about anything not immediately external to ourselves. We prefer to forget or dismiss rather than investigate and educate the masses via whatever means possible. We are no longer a nation of fighters we are a nation of losers! Why? Because WE have let it happen. Incrementally it has happened from generation to generation we have been sissified!

We are being in rubbed in the dirt everyday and it is time to stand up and let your voice be heard!

Open your eyes and look around the bubble you are in, it's going to burst and YOU will be the victim to your closed mindedness!

The System is unjust!
The military is beefed up to protect THEM from you!
The wool has been pulled over your eyes and YOU have been a willing participant!
History has been manipulated so seek the truth!
We are on the cusp of a major change and power shift, the one world order is moving into its final phase be aware before it is too late.

We need to march in the streets and inform the majority who don't know the truth.

For this can be a world of good and not a world lost to evil!

TAKE THE POWER BACK!

[edit for spelling and language]
Please refrain from circumventing the censors

[edit on 21-2-2009 by ADVISOR]

new topics

join