It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea tells U.S. to stop war-mongering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

North Korea tells U.S. to stop war-mongering

www.reuters.com

North Korea kept up its tough rhetoric on Saturday warning the United States not to incite war against it, but avoided any response to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's remarks over the leadership issue in Pyongyang.

Clinton said on Thursday questions about the North's leadership succession created uncertainty and possibly encourage provocative behavior inside the communist state.

Talks among regional powers to push North Korea to give up its nuclear arms program have largely ground to a halt while Pyongyang stepped up a campaign of threats against its neighbor in the South amid reports of preparations for a missile launch.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
How does North Korea think that their words will come out loud and clear on the fear-mongering issue.. when even Americans and others have been telling the government that for ages now? Come on...

And then what does Clinton do? Skirts around the issue, by pointing the finger BACK at the accuser.
Well, war-mongering does make certain people rich, afterall. Don't expect an end to it anytime soon, just because YOU asked for it.

Why are no countries defending Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, and any other place that has been attacked by profiteers and evil with an agenda?? North Korea says 'stop war-mongering', but didn't give a crap when Iraq was attacked without provocation, based on LIES?

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So are you implying North Korea is innocent and holy?
I hope not. but please tell us what you think about North Korea so we can get an idea of what your position is.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thebeast2012

To be honest??

I don't care, one way or the other.
Thank you for being interested in my views, though.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thebeast2012

lets just say that they have not invaded any other countries lately like the people they are pointing the finger at, and america are hardly in a position to acuse them of crimes against humanity, unless of course all you believe is the msm

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Flag & Stars, L N.

I tell ya, you've got that vision that sees through the B.S. like ex-ray eyes! Way to go!

Perhaps a good word here is: hypocracy. (did I spell it right)?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Whilst its self evident that the USA have done some pretty bloody nasty things in the name of anti terror in the last decade or so , and they have had support because they got the most pathetic English Prime Minister in years on the bandwagon.
What I dont understand is how Hilary Clinton could possibly point fingers, while the US still has men in combat, in countries that dont want them there. My opinion is , until the US and UK have recalled ALL thier troops from every theatre of combat, thier governments should not be allowed to preach peace .

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
"Warmongering"? That seems like a passive phrase considering they have invaded two sovereign nations, in the process killing millions of non-white civilians.

It's gone wayyyy past freaking "warmongering".

Quick, Americans, defend your government with the old "but we had to!" line.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
War is the most profitable thing in the world for a government, but you can't punch a guy for no reason it looks wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'd for some reason not wanna # with north korea. Have you seen their #ing military videos? It's like #ing brainwashed crazy supersoldiers marching like faceless robots. Dude you can bet somebody very dagerous secretly has nukes and is crazy enough to light a few roman candles of doom if agitated enough. I could see n. korea with nukes, which is #ing bad. I just don't see how someone crazy angry enough hasn't already moved against the USA with nukes already. the usa pisses people off mostly... oh yeah... and when they do, they get REALLY pissed!!!

I can only pray aliens intervene in a nuclear standoff.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Whether it's viewed as hypocritical of North Korea is immaterial, it's still a fact that America is a war-monger. Yes, sure America has its reasons, but doesn't every war monger? Everyone tries to justify their actions in some way, surely. WMD? Oil? Democracy? Nobody really tried to defend their actions with "because I wanted to" do they?

I think North Korea didn't really have that much of a view of Iraq &c because, by and large, their concerns are within a specific geographic region and their immediate neighbours. Unlike America, who tends to be interested in a lot more than immediate neighbours.

top topics

join