It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fake cia immortality/mind control document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay,

My first thread, how exciting.

Anyhoo, I read a couple other posts under this topic refering to a supposed CIA document leaked to the Art Bell website by a Dr. Joseph M who sells esoterica on Ebay.

I went to EBAY, no Joseph M., Theres a Joseph but no Jospeh M. user ID.

I believe Joseph M is in fact Joseph Matheny the man behind the ONg's Hat/Incunabula conspiracy theory.

He and his little band of merry men are currently in their third or fourth stage of the Ong's Hat mythos which deals with mind control and triggering effects.

This document, fits right into that. See link:

deoxy.org...

Hope that worked and it's a good jumping off point.

Joseph Matheny was on Art Bell radio show a few years ago, I don't think it went very well. But with the new host and what I am sure is Art's semi-retired, semi-hands off approach to things, this could easily slip through.

If you read the "CIA" document carefully you'll notice some interesting sprinklings of Scientology type mythology.

Peter Moon the man behind Montauk has connections to the church of scientology, don't know if it's current but peter was the publisher and wrote the introduciton to Joseph matheny's recent Ong's Hat/Incunabula book.

So the long and the short of it is, it's safe to say that the document is suspect and most likely just ties into whatever Peter Moon and Joseph Matheny and their friends are into at the moment.

Not an expert on Ong's hat, just following the trail where it leads.

Draw your own conclusion folks.

Spiderj

P.S. If your curious go to google and type in ONg's hat or Joe Matheny or Joseph matheny use advance search under exact phrase, you shouldn't be dissapointed.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
forgot to ad these thread links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My bad, but that should help.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Okay,

My first thread, how exciting.

Anyhoo, I read a couple other posts under this topic refering to a supposed CIA document leaked to the Art Bell website by a Dr. Joseph M who sells esoterica on Ebay.

Welcome to ATS. I perused the document. I'd say its BS.

join