It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of UFO's Filmed in India Daylight AMAZING!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wow some of the best and most convincing footage ive seen since the Mexico footage of hundreds of Orbs.

Not Flares are full daylight and some appear and vanish, A classic as far as I am concerned, there is also other things in the footage to scale against and backround very very clear.

Debunk this guys!!

Quite Amazing, seems to be something that is not just your average sighting.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have seen this video before, the place where this was shot is the anamalai hills near the TamilNadu-Kerala border regions. The forest is rarely ventured into, so I think that would make them a ideal place for ufos to land and do their work.

[edit on February 20th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks peace I searched, I hope it was not on ATS but the first time ive seen this vid.

Seems pretty convincing to me.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

And also, some can debunk this by saying that some light is being shown into the camera, but that cannot explain how, the light splits up and lands in the ground.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Gaawwwd i love those accents, they always make me laugh. That is a very cool video though, it sucks cause i can think of at least two ways it could have been faked

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They could very well be flares fired from the ground. They all suddenly appear at very close to the same altitude then slowly descend. The flashing seems to be an artifact of the poor quality of the video.

These ones are probably a bit more "heavy duty" than the ones in the video.

The Parachute Red Rocket MK8 is designed to attract attention at long range, firing a 30,000 candela red signal to a minimum altitude of 300m. Suspended beneath a parachute the signal burns for 40s. The Parachute Red Rocket MK8 is designed for day or night time use, and is intended for use in an emergency afflicting either commercial or leisure vessels.

www.ship-technology.com...

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
They could very well be flares fired from the ground. They all suddenly appear at very close to the same altitude then slowly descend. The flashing seems to be an artifact of the poor quality of the video.

But some of the objects stay in the air for some time, how can that be explained.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Phage,
But they obviously appear and vanish and I didnt know magnesium on fire and such like, with nothing in front of it did that?

Surely if a Flare is lit, it is lit unless they have started using battery operated ones?

I am sure to flares would not be used so close to a road with civilians etc there as the risk of drifting into traffic, and just to let some flares of seems silly unless part of a bigger exercise, which again would not be soo close to the civilians and road.

Kind regards,

Elf.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yep, gotta go with Phage on this one, they definately have the characteristics of flares.

Pitty the videographer didnt continue to shoot or include the entire video. He should have also been on the other side of the roadway to avoid the passing vehicles that occaisionally blocked the view.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh no its too late, he said it was Flares, therefore it is flares. No need to try and deduct logic from it (the How, the WHY).. its absolutely flares and you just have to live with it.
Didn't you know this country is littered with maniac flare & chinese lantern launchers?!? They have special clubs where all they do is launch strange things into the air, hoping some poor smuck with video it and call it a ufo..

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Phage,
But they obviously appear and vanish and I didnt know magnesium on fire and such like, with nothing in front of it did that?

Surely if a Flare is lit, it is lit unless they have started using battery operated ones?

I am sure to flares would not be used so close to a road with civilians etc there as the risk of drifting into traffic, and just to let some flares of seems silly unless part of a bigger exercise, which again would not be soo close to the civilians and road.

Kind regards,

Elf.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by atsbeliever]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Pretty good footage IMHO, granted flares CAN stay up there for quite some time, but the way these things are seemingly flashing on and off is just awesome....I have a hard time reconciling these with flares personally.
and yeah, cool accents! I love the way the dude says "that is so coooool", lol!

link   
They are NOT flares. Flares burn on the way up, and in the daylight leave a distinct trail, if it is ANYTHING along those lines it would be illuminating mortar rounds, but they are far to stationary for that.

I was thinking if its faked it could be a false background or duplicate layered shots of the sky

link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever

Didn't you know this country is littered with maniac flare & chinese lantern launchers?!? They have special clubs where all they do is launch strange things into the air, hoping some poor smuck with video it and call it a ufo..

Strange you should say that, I see around 50 to 60 every morning just acting like this those pesky flares in areas where civilians and infrastructure is and they again can be seen to land in woods with no fires, and vanish and reappear.

..........................................................................................

I think as well the faking bit by the cameraperson is a bit far fetched as the obvious and apparently very genuine surprise and excitement in the ladies voice there.

Can anyone translate what she/they are saying?

Elf

[edit on 20-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
ok I never try to debunk anything, but are they outside or in a car?, there is a glass between the camera and filming the area where the lights are, this is some sort of light source, immediatlely behind the cameraman, these lights are being manipulated in some way, you can try this yourself, I film stuff out of a high rise all the time, these windows are huge, in the room though there are all kinds of lights, you can see them reflect on the window, if you film through the window you can see the lights looking like orbs and all sorts of other weird things, these things are appearing that they are out in the sky...anyhow just my theory, if not I am not sure what they are.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

Really? Logic says that man can't fly, for they don't have wings. Science says man can fly for the fact of airplanes. Logic says that man can't stay underwater for over an hour, because we need the oxygen. Science says that we can, because of submarines. So, as you see, logic has no place in it, science does. Even though today's science hasn't found proof of these "extraterrestrials", we no doubt will find proof by the turn of 2015. I think the video is amazing footage, and is in fact a fleet of flying objects, but we don't know if they're alien, because, well, there unidentified. They could be flares, the could be something else. Who knows? Not everything has a logical explanation, you know.

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Dragonfriend]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Hey these "objects" looks kind of similar to a video I posted in Youtube

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also posted a different video (in two parts) www.abovetopsecret.com...

with a closer look, they are similar, at least to me

Saludos

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Debunk what?

Among the range of hypotheses from the prosaic to ET there is nothing in this vid to move me far along that axis. Flares is a perfectly reasonable fit, among many others that are not ET. Lights in the sky, ho hum.

Not everything has a logical explanation, you know.

Actually everything does. If the ET hypotheses fits it is logical.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
it looks EXACTLY like motar fired ILLUM rounds to me - sorry

now if folks want me to change my mind - i need exact location / date / time etc - so as i can attempt to identify the training area and exercise that i believe is being filmed - only when i cannot find any evidence of indian army ecercises will i drop the notion that its ILLUM rounds from motars

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
First of all , they are NOT flares. I have seen plenty of flares of different sorts because I live near a UK military testing site which tests them.
These objects do not behave like flares in the least. First there are no trails, and second, flares do not blink in and out of existance like that.
The most likely explanation in my opinion is the "filmed from behind a car window" one, however there are (as has been pointed out already) some questions regards to that.
In addition to the obvious questions regarding the genuine suprise shown in the audio of the vid, I would like to put in my two cents about observing UFO from a vehicle.
On the 16th of this month , I was on a bus on the way to the nearest town. I live in the Thames Estuary area of Essex, right down on the coast in a town called shoeburyness, which is part of the Southend On Sea borough. You can see the opposite side of the estuary from my local coastline. From my position on the bus, I witnessed three orbs of orange light, which should not have been where they were ( by that I mean, they were not part of the array of street lights and manufacturing floodlights on the opposite shore). They floated above the tallest smokestacks of the oil refinery round the coast from Southend central, and pulsed gently. Now if I had taken shots or video of that, one could be forgiven for saying "Oh its a reflection" however, it was most certainly not a reflection. Reflections move when you move your perspective. These items were rock steady , and thusly were not a trick of the light.
I would love to know what the hell they were. And as it happens, they didnt look all that different to what appears in this video, although I suspect that this video is taken at closer range to target than I would have been when I saw what I saw. I really cant wait to see what everyone makes of this video, might help me in figuring out what the heck I saw !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join