It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic dreams with an alien connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Since my very early 20s I have been experiencing what I can only describe as 'psychic dreams'

Most of the time I dream normally as any other person does, but occasionally I experience a psychic dream which is easily distinguishable from a normal dream by it's intensity of 'realness', colour, sound, emotion and to some extent, subject matter. Upon waking I immediately know that I have had a premonition and that I can expect, within a day or two, to see my dream on the news, read about it in a newspaper or hear about it on the radio.

I mentioned subject matter because there have been recurring themes...aeroplane crashes and UFO encounters (though not together in a single dream)

LATE DECEMBER 1988

I was standing in a field of what looked like medium length grass. There was nothing abnormal, just grass and bushes. Suddenly the serenity was broken by a huge explosion, an almighty bang. There in front of me, lying on it's port side was the front end of an airliner. Realizing there had been a major disaster I began walking towards it. Intense fear started to set in as I neared it but, I had to see if there was anyone I could help. I started smelling fuel which intensified my fear. I noticed that the glass from the front of the cockpit had been blown out leaving me an edge to get my hands round so I could pull myself up to the flight deck. Just as I was about to look inside the cockpit to find a dead pilot and copilot, I woke up.

I was shaking my girlfriend and pleading with her to get help. I was in tears and I was dripping with sweat. I described the dream to my girlfriend so she could understand why I was in such a state. I cannot explain to you the traumer I experienced in that dream or the emotional disturbance it caused me for the rest of the day.

2 days later on the front pages of all the newspapers was a picture of my dream......it was the Lockerbie disaster!

This was the first in a series of dreams involving plane crashes, all of which have sadly become reality.

UFO DREAMS

I started dreaming about UFO encounters about 5 years ago and although I have no evidence as yet that there is any substance to them, the intensity of emotion that I experience is on a par with the plane crashes.

Most of my UFO dreams begin with me seeing a strange object/s in the distant sky. As I observe, it or they start to come closer to me. Once they are clearly visible I experience a change of emotion. The only way to describe it is a combination of amazement and the beginnings of apprehension. A little closer and I start to feel a buzzing sensation which engulfs my entire body. It increases in intensity then peaks when the craft is overhead. At this point, the buzzing sensation suddenly stops and is replaced by the most beautiful euphoria. With the craft overhead I feel amazing...I feel at one with it!

The dreams normally end with the craft sliding away slowly and finally disappearing into the distance. I wake up, sometimes with the euphoria still intact.

I have absolutely no doubt that the aeroplane dreams are premonitions. They have happened too many times to be explained by coincidence and although I have taken you through only 1 such dream, I would be happy to cite other examples to any interested party. This includes future dreams.

As far as the UFO dreams are concerned, I need to investigate further to see if they are premonitions of some kind. They are very different to 'normal' dreams!

I would like to hear from anyone who has had similar experiences or infact anyone who would like to comment.

MH

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hi

I don't really have anything to add about your experiences.

I do have a suggestion/request though. How about starting up a blog (or something) and record all such dreams you have? Then we (and you) would be able to confirm them as they happen, since we would have read about it before the event.

It may also allow you to confirm events that you've dreamed about, but not necessarily heard/learned about via conventional means, since users could report any events back to you that they might think match up to your dreams.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

Hi

I will tell future dreams on here if there are people who are interested.

MH

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by martinhuyton

Most of my UFO dreams begin with me seeing a strange object/s in the distant sky. As I observe, it or they start to come closer to me. Once they are clearly visible I experience a change of emotion. The only way to describe it is a combination of amazement and the beginnings of apprehension. A little closer and I start to feel a buzzing sensation which engulfs my entire body. It increases in intensity then peaks when the craft is overhead. At this point, the buzzing sensation suddenly stops and is replaced by the most beautiful euphoria. With the craft overhead I feel amazing...I feel at one with it!

The dreams normally end with the craft sliding away slowly and finally disappearing into the distance. I wake up, sometimes with the euphoria still intact.

I have absolutely no doubt that the aeroplane dreams are premonitions. They have happened too many times to be explained by coincidence and although I have taken you through only 1 such dream, I would be happy to cite other examples to any interested party. This includes future dreams.

As far as the UFO dreams are concerned, I need to investigate further to see if they are premonitions of some kind. They are very different to 'normal' dreams!

I would like to hear from anyone who has had similar experiences or infact anyone who would like to comment.

MH

It seems you have had what I like to call 'Valuable Dreams'. They are dreams that teach you inside your mind. You learn about your feelings.

Let me explain:
My dream at my homevillage(which was more of a forest). I go to the tower there. Alien ship lands there and Im among the trees and leaves hiding and looking. I felt POWERLESS. And the feeling was really realistic.

Another one was my another house later in my life. People came with helicopters that had missiles. I felt POWERLESS. And the feeling was really realistic.

I happen to know how you get these dreams. Something must bug you to death, so to speak. You must not think about it. You must be bugged by it naturally without giving it a thought. In dream you will experience that event.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by galacticfrog

Hi

This could be the case with my UFO dreams and I need to do some serious research here but, it doesn't explain the plane crash premonitions. They are premonitions in the fullest sense! I can't understand why or how they are happening, but they do!

The next time I have such a dream, I will dare to go public with it and risk my reputation as a sane person. I am that sure after 20 years of this happening. Thanks for your reply

MH

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Hi

This could be the case with my UFO dreams and I need to do some serious research here but, it doesn't explain the plane crash premonitions. They are premonitions in the fullest sense! I can't understand why or how they are happening, but they do!

The next time I have such a dream, I will dare to go public with it and risk my reputation as a sane person. I am that sure after 20 years of this happening. Thanks for your reply

MH

Hmm.. I seem to have also these kind of dreams. Have you tried to explain these dreams religiously or scientifically? Also, Id like you to send your messenger adress to me if you have. These kind of heavy subjects would be better to talk in real time.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hi Galactic,

Did you get the U2U I sent you? I sent you my MSN messenger name so that you can contact me.

MH

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yes, I have added you.

These dreams have been very 'clear' to me too. It´s almost like it was more real than the reality

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Hi

I will tell future dreams on here if there are people who are interested.

MH

If what is happening to you is real, then yes, clearly people are going to be interested.

However with this being ATS and the amount of silliness that goes on here, you're not going to get many jumping on this to discuss it with you if they suspect that you're just wasting their time.

Please don't disappear, only to discuss it with two people on the planet. If there's a possibility that this is real then more need to know about it.

Just a point to bring up, if it is real and you do expose it, are you not concerned for your safety?

Feel free to share. You don't actually need anyone's approval.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose

If what is happening to you is real, then yes, clearly people are going to be interested.

However with this being ATS and the amount of silliness that goes on here, you're not going to get many jumping on this to discuss it with you if they suspect that you're just wasting their time.

Please don't disappear, only to discuss it with two people on the planet. If there's a possibility that this is real then more need to know about it.

Just a point to bring up, if it is real and you do expose it, are you not concerned for your safety?

Feel free to share. You don't actually need anyone's approval.

Yes Comatose. there is silliness that goes on here sometimes so maybe I would be better to have the experiments conducted and controlled by a body who specialize in this kind of thing. As for my safely, well, I can't see that it would be compromised in any way. Sure, if I was having premonitions about government affairs then spouting it out across the planet, I should expect to be given swimming lessons whilst wearing concrete underpants but, I'm foreseeing plane crashes....hardly the same thing. Nevertheless, a premonition is a premonition and I would like to prove they are very real.

MH

new topics

top topics

join