It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck -How bad is bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is calling them out! How bad is "Bad"?
When analysts, experts, economists say things will get "bad", when and if,........ So how bad is bad? He is covering it now on his show -- 02-20-2009

I know how many feel about his opinions, but this is very good so far....

[edit on 20-2-2009 by nonnez]

Glenn Beck survivors club

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sorry, stuck in the UK, you got any kind of online link I can access to view this story?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I just got done finished watching his show. I have to say it was very informative and reassured my beliefs in what would happen in a SHTF scenario.

People have to remember that almost all US troops will not fight the citizens unless you shoot at them, the troops are here to protect and defend the US constitution, not the government.

No matter how bad you hate FOX News Channel I suggest everybody that is a freedom loving American start watching his show. He is addressing a lot of the topics that everybody complains about the news not covering.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yea, i like Glenn beck. Hes the only one on Fox I can kind of connect with.
I think they are using him as "the new guy" thats going to stage the upcomming events, cause none of the other old school bastards will.
I just watched todays show, and it just re-assures my beliefs.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
spiteful, in the link up there there are links to hear audio or video on top of page, hope that helps.

I like Glenn a lot. Love his pitchfork collection, but his logo reminds me of the Green Bay Packers!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have hated him BUT I have changed my mind after seeing a segment with that Celeste guy. I don't think either of them have a monopoly on the truth or the future but I can still listen. Too bad my TV is broken (coming on 3 months now
)

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shockedonlooker
spiteful, in the link up there there are links to hear audio or video on top of page, hope that helps.

I like Glenn a lot. Love his pitchfork collection, but his logo reminds me of the Green Bay Packers!

errr, you have to purchase a subscription to hear the audio.. so this doesn't really help.

Sailor

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor1
errr, you have to purchase a subscription to hear the audio.. so this doesn't really help.

Sailor

whoops, thanks for catching that, didn't notice.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I just watched todays show, and it just re-assures my beliefs

I watched it as well.

He is one of the few people on tv that i can relate to even though he has some beliefs i don't agree with.

Todays show was downright scary btw.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
VIdeos of the show posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

new topics

top topics

join