It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW do I meet aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'll pick you up around 9.

Have ya home by 12.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

... and why did no-one tell me ???

I have over the required number of points yet never been offered a probe I feel so unloved !

Woody

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by galacticfrog

Hey there galacticfrog,

I can tell you are very serious about this, but humour is not only a great healer ... it is also a good cover for those who cannot express themselves clearly or feel uncomfortable with the subject matter ... then of course there are others who are just can't get the hang of 'denying ignorance'. lol

Although there are many similarities in reports of encounter and abduction you have to remember that they are all unique, so it would be impossible to provide a fail-safe formula that could be used to force something of this nature.

I can tell you what happened prior to my own abduction ... whether it has been the same for others I have no idea but here goes;

At the time of my abduction I had just come through one (if not 'the') most traumatic experience of my life.

But having said that, my whole life seems to have been a catalogue of hard life-lessons ... and being a very positive person I have always overcome these situations and grown stronger for them.
(whatever life throws at you ... never allow yourself to become a victim) !

Before my experience I honestly had no particular opinion one way or the other about the existence of intelligent extra-terrestrial life elsewhere.

I have to say that my personal experience was amazing, very informative and life-changing (in a good way). But I know there are many, many people who have been traumatized by there experiences, so you must understand that they might not wish to even think about it too deeply ... let alone bullet point the details of what might have triggered the event(s).

I have 2 threads about my experience (links in my signature) if you would like to know the full details ... but I don't think anyone can give a definative answer to your question ... it just happens if/when it happens !

Woody

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I am so sorry galaticfrog...
"they are just not that into you." LOL Joking

Meditate and ask to meet alien aspects of yourself, much safer.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You have to be one of the two extremes. in other words you have to be interesting.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

In an isolated place try walking around with your posterior exposed. Just make sure your enconter is of the 3rd kind not with the 3rd sex...that could get hairy

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
lol, funny replies.

I will read your stories...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

you don't know if you haven't agreed to any alien abductions in the first place. And so alien abductions become just a belief system.

Greetings

ahh very true. there are more layers i did not get into in my post. anyone that has been abducted certainly without question did agree to it at some level ie made a choice that led to that particular outcome. my point was more in that what these beings are doing is NOT empowering to the individual therefore not following the natural laws of love and atonement. i do not like to use words such as positive and negative, bad and good etc. hence the statement of "following the natural laws of love and atonement"

[edit on 20-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Go for walks in the woods , open fields or any place you think they might visit or land. Always keep your eyes to the skies and buy a laser and try pointing it at any supposed UFOS. Just make sure it isn't a plane or you could end up in jail for a few days

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

"HOW do I meet aliens?"

Tell them to send you a U2u by placing a request for them to do so in your signature box.

I've already had a couple of them contact me - although I suspect they were not really aliens ;-)

I've even had a time traveler contact me, but I told him I was only interested in talking to aliens .

I love ATS.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by galacticfrog
HOW do I meet aliens?
So, those who have been abducted or just had a contact with alien specie, I´d like to ask.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who uses ATS for dating!

If I were you, I'd just hang around here for a while. This site seems to attract aliens, religious messiahs, vampires, werewolves, those last in line to ancient and royal bloodlines, prophets, time-travellers and so on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join