It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A VERY fortunate duo- UNBELIEVABLE LUCK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
HAD to let my fellow ATS'ers see this. These 2 kids are the luckiest people on earth!

MODS- hope this is in the right forum.

Look at picture 1:

Look at the picture above and you can see where this driver broke through the guardrail, on the right side of the culvert, where the people are standing on the road, pointing. The pick-up was traveling about 75 mph from right to left when it crashed through the guardrail. It flipped end-over-end, bounced off and across the culvert outlet and landed right side up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which the driver was traveling... The 22-year-old driver and his 18-year-old passenger were unhurt except for minor cuts and bruises.

Just outside Flagstaff , AZ on U.S.. Hwy 100.

Now look at the second picture below...

Pretty lucky, huh?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
WOW that is insane! I can't even imagine how fast their hearts must have been pounding while they shimmied over to the left side of the truck to get out

I almost drove off a cliff once when my front outside tire ripped off the rim during a hairpin and I started sliding towards the edge... that pic gave me chills.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
On seeing the first image I just thought the car got into a comfortable position. But on seeing the second one. Oh my, they are lucky guys, it is like second chance of life for them. Makes me content in realizing that god is always watching us.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
WHOO-HOO.

What a ride!

Must have been at night. To see that coming would have caused a heart attack. Minor injuries...a real head shaker/ eye opener.

With a touch of vertigo, there is no way I would be standing near the passenger door, as are tose two guys pictured in photo#1.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Check their shorts, I bet their brimming over!

WOW!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Holy hell!

I'm not one to use the word "miracle" often.

But, that defines miracle for me!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Damn!

This is 3 or 4 years old!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Agreed i saw it on a repeat of Top Gear just last week.
Still cool pics though.

top topics

join