It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama......tell me this isn't nuts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAbstract

WHAT!!!!! what does that have to do with this thread!?!?!?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
EVERYTHING!!!! The point of making Obama and Hitler similar is to what???? Make him look bad of course, why else would we make a comparison....Obama, Hitler and Bush are all Narcissists and so are we.....WE ARE JUST AS BAD

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
are u saying as americans or everyone as a whole?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
okay.....you seem a little angry and hostile towards americans... i never said Obama is bad there are just a lot of very similar aspects between him and hitler, its just weird. and saying that we are all narcisist and "BAD" is arogant and riddiled with prejudice...do you know every one or all americans for that matter, to be able to judge them so factualy? wait let me answer that...NO!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
no bro i dont dislike america. I live in alabama for christ sakes lol. what i meant is it implyed we r narcissist(americans) or everyone can show that quality. i meant nothing angry or combative with u invisible

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by peede

Oh. Peede i wasnt trying to debate you i was responding to abstracts comments, its all good

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I get what your saying invisible and i agree with u completely. I just thought a little food for thought on this topic. Its disturbing at times to realize that we , as americans elected this man, we elected bush. how does that reflect upon us as a people? not so good i think. Hell Im sure if someone around here or hell anywhere were to form a militia, it would be labeled terrorist..... sick sad times, sick sad times.... " a little off topic but just sayin"

[edit on 20-2-2009 by peede]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by peede

i agree...thats my problem with many people in relation to politics. people eat whats fed to them by the media... no matter if its bush or obama or hitler for that matter, no matter what they do many will defend their positions. and with militias of course they would be classified as terrorist...almost anything that goes aginst the grain or government is consered a terrorist act....why call them militias when you can call them terrorists and the people fall behind your possition without question

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
true invisible...a buddy of mine and 3 of his friends got arrested and put in prison for having a militia. They got it bad.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by peede

yes...the government does not like dissenting opinions. you either adhere to the status quo or you are punished

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
fact is Obama is a fachist like Hitler was

we are in for a roller coaster with Obama

he will try to enslave whites that's a promise

he'll do it economically, not with ball & chain

it's so scarey

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Almost all of you are delusional. While this is unexpected I guess at a place based on conspiracy theory, perhaps you should do more research!

These claims are mythological. You really think his name was "Barry Santero"... comon now.

You really think he's going to try to enslave whites? None of you have evidence. Yet you present your suspicions and paranoia as fact.

The fact is, none of you people would be satisfied with any presidential candidate. Even if Barack Obama makes this country dramatically more prosperous and enacts many great social reforms; someone will still complain. Some people derive all their pleasure from life complaining instead of being constructive.

It's a sad way to live. The fact is, life isn't as bad as you believe it to be.

Obama is no Hitler. Hitler was elected based on the xenophobia of the germans toward the Jews. History is the past. The future is emergent. You can't predict the future by noticing a few superficial similaritys to the future.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Interesting theory:

The new President of the US, Barack Obama, was elected November 4, 2008, Day 309, for the plagues of Egypt. The weather angels portrayed the event with a shepherd's staff over Washington, DC as a reminder of the staff of Moses, which brought the plagues of Egypt. The Star Chart overhead portrayed Satan's fall and doom, which happened in the destruction of Egypt. The Obama Presidential campaign occurred during the world economic crisis that froze the global economy from the fall of the Prostitute of Babylon, through whom Satan rules the world financial system. The fall of the Prostitute of Babylon in Spiritual Warfare caused a world wide economic crisis. Just as Jehu trampled Jezebel to death and the dogs ate her, the victories on the world stage during the 2008 Presidential campaign trampled the Prostitute of Babylon and shook the foundations of Satan's world financial system.

Source
www.biblenews1.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
wow
are you guys seriously comparing obama to hitler?
let me guess you also think he is a marxist because of his health care ideas?

feels like fear-mongering to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by peede

This whole thing reminds me of The OMEN. The fact that no one can seem to trace his birth leads me to think that their are powers connected to his usage that we are not seeing. Key word is usage because that is what he is. Something that is being used to do the Will of something far more powerful and sinister. Ties in with everything that is going on now and the agenda for world wide genocide via vaccines and what ever hoax virus they are selling the world through marshall law and imprisonment threats of fema camps. They certainly are prepared.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by peede
His Kenyan grandmother
has stated on camera that he was born in Kenya, which means that he is
not a natural citizen.

This has been debunked numerous times, Why do the birhters continue to use this assertion?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Originally posted by peede
His Kenyan grandmother
has stated on camera that he was born in Kenya, which means that he is
not a natural citizen.

This has been debunked numerous times, Why do the birhters continue to use this assertion?

Debunked by whom and when?
I have seen nothing that "debunks" any of this, the Only thing I have seen is his grandmother on tape saying that she was present at his birth in Kenya.
So if you have some Proof of this Debunking lets see it. I would Love to see some Proof. And don't send me to a dam news show, that is just B.S.
WTF is a birther???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join