It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder why they hate us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
# it, i was going to anwser, but this idiot is not worth it.

I already said what I had to say to him...

Back to the topic...I do not have pity for Iraqis in "Hell"ujah either, or any other Islamic extremist/radical, they had it coming.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ahh Gotta Love the Mudpit. Makes for the Best Insults and Discussions. Nothing but wholesome family entertainment if you ask me. Keep it up guys Im having fun watching you diss each other! In a thread of my own creation, even better!

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Ocelot, if you want argue with him, the floor is yours, i am not going to waste my time with a loser like him.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Ahh Gotta Love the Mudpit. Makes for the Best Insults and Discussions. Nothing but wholesome family entertainment if you ask me. Keep it up guys Im having fun watching you diss each other! In a thread of my own creation, even better!

It's not as much fun as unmasking your cobweb logic earlier in this thread!

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
If the Iraqis are unahppy with us, we'll give them Saddam back to rule them, see how they like it.

Colonel what has the UN ever fixed? Zippo, nada nothing. They are too busy debating over crap than to help countries out.

Well obviously they werent as unhappy with saddam as they are now... or if they were they werent going all civil war on our asses... I think if the USA are going to use the 'liberating' line they should go out and do it to all the countries that have tyrants in power not just the ones that will pay a fat oil deal...

As for the UN not ever being able to do anything, that may be so, but explain what has the USA done thats any better? #ed up Iraq in the first place, ditto with Afghanistan... (then they invade these countries due to their past mistakes)... starved Iraq and Cuba coz they werent playing the game the way the USA wanted them to... Allows Israel to murder Palestinias.... Has probably more than half the worlds population just wishing they would just keep to themselves and stop acting the bully (the US claims its policeman but i dont see any justice happening)... so before you complain about the UN's lack of results look at the USA's track record...
I'd rather see the UN try to fix Iraq peacefully and fail, then watch the USA try to fix it aggresively and ultimatly fail anyway (which even if they fix it for a couple of years Iraq will fall back the way it is. When will you morons learn that democracy does not work everywhere)...

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith

LMAO!! Whatever you say Smith. Whatever you say.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith

Originally posted by Ocelot

Lmfao as well! This john smith guy sure did a good job of 'unmasking your cobweb logic'!
I might have to research some of his other posts, this guy is funny!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join